The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the local authority are happy with home schooling! ? If only it got published online like school have to. Why do would schools have to meet such high standards etc and for Lazy style school you can do what looks like very little work, fun sheets, bullet journals and basically the kids have to do it on their own??!!
I think they probably did something dodgy there too as no way are they upto standard. Or pinochios nose is imminently going to get bigger . For someone so happy with her life why do they constantly have to try to convince everyone. I been there with my mask trying to convince everyone my life was perfect biggest red flag its not .

Reactions: 22
Don't they have bikes at home but never use them? They always have to make out that everything on holiday is so super fun even though it's things they could do at/near home for far less money but never do. The only thing so far they have done that's anything different is the climbing/zip line thing and they are all over so could have done that whenever. He also talked like none of them have ever done anything like that before, I remember at least one of them doing the sky rider thing in xscape, I know it's not exactly the same but he was acting like no one has ever been up high like that before.

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else surprised they didn’t pick a lodge with the hot tub?
Money must be tight after sarah and all her b&m trips

Reactions: 25
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
I don't know why but this reminds me of Keeping up Appearances. I can imagine Lazy shouting 'I'v room for a pony so we got a pony, it was such a bargain'

Though Hyacinth Bucket would have been mortified to be associated with Lazy and creepy in any way 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At the beginning of yesterday’s vlog when Jace said "I did" Sarah said "we should probably have to start correcting that TS shouldn't we" with a smirk on her face. What does TS stand for Sarah? Tattle shite? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m confused......ages ago she posted on a home education page that the LA had asked her to send work in for them to check. She was asking people if this was normal and what to send (trying to make out they’re doing better than they were)......
In the vlog she said the LA reports were amazing and how she sent work in and extra bits when she wasn’t asked to. She can’t keep up with her own lies and bulshit!!!
As for the girls excelling in the school work....really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Isabelle sounds worse than Isla, jace probably has better handwriting and she can barely string a sentence together let alone spell her name correctly!!
Those girls are better off going to school rather than learning how to pose, eat sweets and learning from mum and dad how to be lazy people in society 🙊

I think they probably did something dodgy there too as no way are they upto standard. Or pinochios nose is imminently going to get bigger . For someone so happy with her life why do they constantly have to try to convince everyone. I been there with my mask trying to convince everyone my life was perfect biggest red flag its not .
They’ll never admit to things being bad in an area or struggling with school work. Lazy had to keep up the fakeness that ALL 4 kids are excelling 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
You give the "ifam" alot of credit for being clever enough to do that, I don't think they are that bright ! Most of them are 12 😂 I do think the rumour makers are closer to the minghams 👍🏻
[/QUOTE
Hahaha couldn’t agree more 🤣 need to keep eyes peeled for adults sporting ingham merch see who granny has befriended and sent merch to for posting rumours on here hahaha but we are all one step ahead of her games 🤣🤣 back to chalk board granny 🤣🤣
Sorry but you sound a bit suss to me. A horse. Really? Why would people who love travelling buy a horse. Just doesn’t add up
I honestly believe this is a set up by one off them like said before they do have history of this 😉🤣

Reactions: 15
I honestly believe this is a set up by one off them like said before they do have history of this 😉🤣
I have my suspicions on who is behind these new accounts. Someone that has suddenly turned into their number one fan once again. I won't divulge further, as this post will get deleted otherwise.

Definitely total bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
"Doing something terrifying we've never done before!!" What's all this 'we' it was only 2 of you that did it
I thought they had done something similar before at Scarborough when Isabelle hated it and was crying and evil Lazy was cackling at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Doing something terrifying we've never done before!!" What's all this 'we' it was only 2 of you that did it
I thought they had done something similar before at Scarborough when Isabelle hated it and was crying and evil Lazy was cackling at her.
Thought i had seen them do something like this before. Also at xscape they have done the zipline thing.

I'm guessing some major clickbait coming as there views are right down . Lazy said not long ago about 60k views but they have 44 k views in last 16 hours so they have dropped probably 10 k per 24 hour period that's gotta sting.

Reactions: 22
I’m confused......ages ago she posted on a home education page that the LA had asked her to send work in for them to check. She was asking people if this was normal and what to send (trying to make out they’re doing better than they were)......
In the vlog she said the LA reports were amazing and how she sent work in and extra bits when she wasn’t asked to. She can’t keep up with her own lies and bulshit!!!
As for the girls excelling in the school work....really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Isabelle sounds worse than Isla, jace probably has better handwriting and she can barely string a sentence together let alone spell her name correctly!!
Those girls are better off going to school rather than learning how to pose, eat sweets and learning from mum and dad how to be lazy people in society 🙊

They’ll never admit to things being bad in an area or struggling with school work. Lazy had to keep up the fakeness that ALL 4 kids are excelling 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet the girl would be able to complete any school work on their own - I guess the work sent into LA was completed by lazy and creepy 😲

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing some major clickbait coming as there views are right down . Lazy said not long ago about 60k views but they have 44 k views in last 16 hours so they have dropped probably 10 k per 24 hour period that's gotta sting.
Funny their holiday ones used to bring in the views, but when all the young ifam are in school I bet it’s turning them off!

Waiting for the baby clickbait.....

Would you let this creepy guy...

0211.jpg

Whose raunchy behavior with young girls made it to the BBC as it was so bad...

0212.jpg

Whose fondness for young girls terrified a young ifam...

0213.jpg

Because he wanted to get his mangled hands on her...and nothing else mattered to him. Not his wife, not his children, not his reputation, not his income.. Nothing mattered except getting his hands on her...

creepyhands2.jpg

Would you let this creep near your daughter?

This grotesque, pathetic, unforgivable excuse for a mother will.

howold.jpg

I fear for that new baby if she's ever left alone with him. Which we know she will be.

I really wish they were having a boy. A boy might stand a chance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.