The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up. Can we all chip in and buy Isabelle a bottle of vodka? A non alcoholic koppaberg just isn't going to do it when she's living with those parents. Alongside the stress of the age of 16 looming closer and closer. We all know Creepy likes 16 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
49k views at nearly 24hrs . And they are on holiday once the house is done and the baby the views will keep falling. With that tat and me won't survive as its mainly ifam that buy 🤣

Reactions: 17
49k views at nearly 24hrs . And they are on holiday once the house is done and the baby the views will keep falling. With that tat and me won't survive as its mainly ifam that buy 🤣
unfortunately kid fans will keep buying even if more comes out about Creepy as they wont understand the severity- they will probably keep watching and buying until they outgrow it and get bored, lets hope they don't attract new kid audiences

Reactions: 7
Vlog will be super duper late to bump up those shoddy views of yesterday

Reactions: 11
Bet their cabin is in an Internet black spot. They always 'have no Internet' when they're late uploading on holiday. Doesn't matter where they are. Bad Internet connection stalks them around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well well vlog late again creepy is to bizzy today playing on the slide in the kids play ground hope to bump into some young teen fans sick twist bastard 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
While the trip may not be gifted, I wonder if they have blagged free bike hire, in exchange for showing footage? I think Louise Pentland did something similar. I just can’t imagine them paying for the bikes - haven’t watched the vlog, but if they each had one, I think it would be nearly £200 for the duration of their stay (we hired bikes at Whinfell CP last year). There may have been additional charge for helmet hire too. Typically if you do hire bikes, you collect them on arrival, so if they were picking them up the following day, that sounds like they may have arranged a freebie 🙄 Really disappointed in Center Parcs, if that is the case.
I will say now that I messaged Centerparcs with a very angry message telling them how we have booked for 16 of us to go after 3 of us working right through the pandemic , one of us is a nurse who had a breakdown and we booked a trip for us all to get together , weve had it postponed I never asked for discount but have been hit with an increase in price because we chose to change to next year, Ive stated to Centerparcs that if we find out that this has been gifted or any freebies I will be taking it to the top, I also stated that their PR department need to look into this channel and I mentioned about other peoples children being in the vlogs and how much of a breach of privacy this is , I stated they breach covid rules at every opportunity and theyre looking into the filmimg on site for the purpose of putting in a vlog. Im furious about it , we would have been there around this time and Id have been straight to the office to complain. If I see gifted or AD on any part of their video whilst there I will be taking it further , i.e press etc Im sick of it now

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Bet their cabin is in an Internet black spot. They always 'have no Internet' when they're late uploading on holiday. Doesn't matter where they are. Bad Internet connection stalks them around the world.
they uploaded for 2 days there so that excuse wont work.

Reactions: 5
Well well well vlog late again creepy is to bizzy today playing on the slide in the kids play ground hope to bump into some young teen fans sick twist bastard 🤢🤢
The fat duck has probably got his massive arse stuck in the slide and Lazy is just, well, too lazy to bother to upload it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys, guys, guys! I have a friend, who has a cousin, who has a brother who has an uncle who has a cat who has a fish who had a phone call from a guy named Steve said that the Ingham's are getting a HorseFishCat. Can you believe it? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
One day that's going to backfire and the ifam will find another family cult to join .

Inghams are too stupid to adapt as family vlogging and YouTube become a tired concept. BabyandMe has kept them afloat, and whilst the gullible ifam fall for it now, as soon as they get bored they're up sh*t creek. I'm sticking around to watch it 🍿

Reactions: 22
No no this is the real deal.
They’re clearly just on here making stupid things up to take attention away from the fact that Chris is a teenage GROOMER . Nice try ..... if you would like we could bombard this thread with videos of proof and why you’re a disgusting pair ? Shall we ????????

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know, do they own the house or is it rented? It looks pricey and I doubt they could afford it.

Reactions: 6
Watching family vloggers as kids must be setting a really bad precedent- the minghams have money to spend and go on lots of holidays and get tonnes of gifts and do what kids must think is pretty cool. they idolise them and probably think they are the coolest parent/family ever - lets be honest most families in the UK don't vlog and get free stuff all the time and can go on holidays in term time cause the parents work, they probably are working class and the kids are in school and its illegal to take a kid out for a holiday - what expectations are they setting for the kids- there family isn't cool or good enought etc

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.