Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Is it because they have finally realised they have no more space in their own caravan so this way can put a few kids in Jane and Steve's instead? They can have some kids in their car too, save Chris buying a new one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

SuBollard

#160 Mr DeLonge wearing trousers the colour of shits,
Have you seen his massive tits ? (not Lazy...)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Zade

In early with,
#160 Now lazy is having her last baby, chris can finally become a lady

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So we know Sarah reads here after comments in the vlog about the cider and getting Jace to say Yes rather than I do. If this is correct Sarah, please get your girls hair washed and brushed and all 4 kids a visit to the hairdressers. They could also do with a visit to the dentist, and maybe think of putting them back in school, as all 3 have regressed and as strangers on the internet have seen this you should really take note for their future.
Also why don't you sort Creepy out with those vlog titles, do you actually want pervs looking at your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Chris, there's a reason for the 10am checkout and 3 or 4pm check in. In a place like CP it's not one cleaner, one lodge. It's one (or maybe two) cleaners per six or seven lodges, maybe more. In your thicko world that's one cleaner having to clean (thoroughly) a very lot of lodges on a five or six hour window to get it ready for the next guests. After your lot they probably had to have 10 cleaners to clean your lodge.
In hotels, you're saying a two hour window between checkout and check in would be good? Those cleaners probably get up to 15 rooms to clean. In two hours? Get a grip you ignorant, ignorant fool.
When you were working, you had a turnaround time to get bags on and the plane cleaned, how would you have liked ignorant people saying "oh, you can do all that in ten minutes"
You're in cloud cuckoo land you pathetic waste of space.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They went on holiday in the UK and didn't meet any ifam yet in Spain, in the middle of nowhere they met 35 ifam in one go.
Cue tomorrows vlog and Sarah or Chris saying they've had a wicked time and it was so lovely to see loads of ifam.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Kstep

VIP Member
Not completely tattle related but know a few have been following my pregnancy Anyway had baby Friday at 36weeks ended up in an emergency c section while still in my work clothes which they were trying to rip of me while starting to cut even before putting me out as babys heart stopped and had 2 mins to get him out he is was fine but this caused me many issues so then I almost died doing OK now although will be a long road to recovery for me but won't put more as don't want to give them clickbait ideas! Lazy you can be jealous of my actual tiny baby although at 4lb 2oz still bigger then planned lol

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mrs Mac.

I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
You’re up very late new person. Sorry but you’ll have to try harder. New people are always coming on here making outlandish claims ( this one is quite mild and believable tbh) No one is going to believe you though. Bye bye, try again in a few weeks with another name and a more interesting lie. That one was too boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Hatshepsut

I think that their crap diet is taking a toll on all of them. If Creepy’s shitty coloured pensioner’s slacks get any tighter his flabby arse will be bursting out and he looks almost as pregnant as his wife.

Not quite the 5ft 11 adonis that he seems to think he is, the lardy little git.😆

E0348052-44A0-4A20-904C-78588377A965.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
They're getting a horse next? Yes of course they are, just like they were going to build a small property empire by renting out their old house and buying more... Honestly, it is so weird what people will go to, just to protect the Bradford Beast and Sir Noncealot. I really don't get what Hi Steve gets out of it, oh that's right, he got a nice second hand, filthy chavavan on tick that will get repossessed when HMRC come calling :LOL:

Oh and mark my words Hi Steve, HMRC will be coming calling because I personally flagged your disgusting grooming son and his whale wife to them. I also know I am not the only one. They probably shouldn't get used to the porcelain pylon palace, because they may well be moving out before they move in. HMRC do not piss around when you owe them money. I guess you and your delightful wife will be looking forward to taking them in soon, that'll be nice for you all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Nellienoo193

3BAA028F-BBA4-4BB9-8C44-3BC9CB17FB1B.jpeg
Why is it that these you tubers have been demonetised after grooming/sexual harassment allegations yet the Ingham’s can do whatever they please?! Something needs to be done about them still earning money on YouTube, is there some way we can contact them asking why these American YouTuber’s have been penalised whilst the inghams continue to earn money?

• Angry
Reactions: 53

Abbvay

VIP Member
The bit that gets me is "views will triple" - the Inghams could move to the moon and their views still wouldn't triple. During the time that their views have been declining (following from when it all came out about Chris) they have been on multiple holidays (including Australia, Dubai and Maldives), had a baby, 2 euro road trips, a cancer toe, a miscarriage, a new pregnancy and now a house move - yet the views have carried on falling. Not to mention lockdowns where people barely left the house and had nothing to do but watch youtube, but most of their subscribers decided they still didn't have enough time to bother with the Inghams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53