The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby and @AVeryLot The title votes were tied so I decided to combine them, hope this is ok.
Screenshot 2021-04-19 152551.png

TLDR
- Jace had another hospital appointment and was prescribed glasses. However its been a week and his lazy parents have yet to go and get them from Specsavers.
- Since the shops reopened on Monday, Lazy has been going to 368491 per day and not wearing her mask.
- We were treated to another maternity haul by Lazy, who seriously needs to sort out her sense of fashion. Some of those outfits looked like prison uniforms.
- Lazy questioned why everyone hates her and her husband. How long have you got, love?
- Creepy needs milkies before bedtime but has to settle for a glass of Crusha milkshake. Where's Mummy Jane when you need her?
- Yesterday they took us on another visit to see Pylon Palace. The Inghams have purchased some ugly grey sofas that are swallowed off by the room. We also got our first look at the open plan bathroom in the Lazy and Creepy's bedroom. Oh and the view from the kitchen will be the car and caravan parked on the driveway.

Not sure I can contain my jealousy; nothing better than the smell of farts and the sound of poo plops to wake you up in the morning... Where can I buy an open plan bathroom like this?
Screenshot_20210418-175511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot 2021-04-19 155308.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 155224.png

Just reposting these stoooooninnnnn images, originally posted by @Yel
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview.png
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (2).png
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (1).png

Hi Steve 👋 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The bathroom is massive but for some deranged reason the sinks are practically touching each other 🤔

536545[/ATTACH]View attachment 536546View attachment 536548

Just reposting these stoooooninnnnn images, originally posted by @Yel
It drives me mad when my husband leaves the bathroom door open when he goes to the loo never mind that awful bathroom with NO privacy whatsoever
I can just see gormless having a bath and bending over to dry her feet whilst giving dingbat a birds eye view of her bum hole 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The bathroom is massive but for some deranged reason the sinks are practically touching each other 🤔

It drives me mad when my husband leaves the bathroom door open when he goes to the loo never mind that awful bathroom with NO privacy whatsoever
I can just see gormless having a bath and bending over to dry her feel whilst giving dingbat a birds eye view of her bum hole 😬
Those sinks look terrible. The shower makes me feel very claustrophobic. I don't understand why they think this chav hole actually looks good.

Reactions: 34
With all that space they could have had a fancy shower with jets all around and a seat in. Instead, they've recreated their local leisure centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I was in hospital for months years ago, and it was a brand new build, private finance initiative hospital. So it was designed and built so that if the hospital failed financially, it could be converted easily into a shopping centre.

Is it possible that the Minghams have a back-up plan of opening a motorway service station when YouTube completely crumbles?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
How is Sarah planning on seeing the TV from where the bath is situated? She showed us where the TV was going but it looks like there's no way she'd be able to see from in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So tonight's mega surprise?! I'm guessing taking the chav wagon to a derelict site to wild camp... How fun

Reactions: 15
I don't watch the inghams and never have I am only aware of them because my daughter went to the same school and she used to point them out. We used to see Chris the dad waiting outside school in his big black range rover looking as miserable as sin. I do find this site a guilty pleasure and those 2 excuses for parents are fair game. Seems to me they've chosen a house without taking into consideration the remote area and whether it's suitable for a family which is used to semi urban living near 2 big cities. They chose the house simply because it's a way of affording something they can show off on social media. No thought to its actual suitability for their growing children. It will make them even more introspective and sheltered. It is definitely an unhealthy way to bring up children . Unfortunately as they take on more financial responsibilities, there is more pressure on the kids to perform for content. It's just unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

I can just see gormless having a bath and bending over to dry her feet whilst giving dingbat a birds eye view of her bum hole 😬
Why is the whole thing tiled except that one wall? Looks so strange suddenly have skirting board

Reactions: 18
Private video in the playlist so might be on time for once, will we get "surprise" in the title?

Reactions: 14
How is Sarah planning on seeing the TV from where the bath is situated? She showed us where the TV was going but it looks like there's no way she'd be able to see from in the bath
that may be the thing they bought for over the bed, an angled mirror that mirrored the tv to the bathroom.

If they bought Chris's parents a carava why is it Sarah in the thumbnail. Specially since it says surprising my parents, I would have guessed it was the person in the thumbnails parents. but noooo,

Oh BTW Hei Steve

Reactions: 24
Oh god! Watch out people of beauty spots. This Summer you'll have two chavavans of Inghams heading for you.

At least they can sleep safe at night knowing Jane the Rottweiler is keeping guard. She'll protect her son no matter what (Hi Steve 👋)

Personally, if it were me, I'd be ashamed taking anything from my kids, even more so knowing they have 5/6 young children with no education and probably a lifetime of therapy needed

Reactions: 40
I’ve never seen anyone spend like they do. Even the proper big youtubers who are clearly millionaires.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.