The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going to carry on "home schooling" in their new house? They really should be enrolled in local schools to have any chance of making a life in that village. I feel so sorry for those kids. They live such a weird life - they are spoiled materially (for the views) but every other need - emotional, personal, the right to privacy, the right to live with dignity, the right to a decent education, the importance of cultivating friendships and interacting with people outside the family group - all absent. Their lives are held up as a spectacle for strangers to gawp at. They are nothing but performing puppets. I feel so sorry for those children with those clueless monsters for parents. I notice on here as well that a lot of people remark on the kids' appearance especially Isabelle. I feel this is really unfair. She's a child and physical appearance should be off limits.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was chuckling the other day at the thought of him having to add ‘boobs’ to his ever-expanding list of blocked words.
Don't forget moobs , sugar tits, vinegar tits and any other reference to boobies 🤣🤣🤣 my personal favourite for the bra over the shoulder boulder holder which creepy is in serious need off . Imagine being a ifam and he comes bouncing over titties everywhere and a green trail of smell wafting behind. It's the stuff of nightmares forget Freddie kruger it's Chris Ingham in your dreams that you should be worried about . Sorry I went off on a tangent . 1st day I felt good since the gallbladder was evicted 🥳🥳🥳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have been to CP whinfell and the RAF flew jets very low over the area !! Maybe no drones rule is there for a reason !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
We didn't move in, but all our furniture was delivered here before we "owned" it. Sky set up etc.
I had the opposite happen to me... picked up the keys to my new house, went over and all the old owner's furniture and belongings were still in it :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:

We're putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Mine was a new build though!
Yeah the old owners of my house were buying a new build but couldn't get access until all the money had transferred for the sale and purchase so just didn't bother moving anything out. They'd kept extra keys and everything so they could let themselves in to get the stuff if I wasn't there.

Luckily they did move everything out (although the house hadn't been cleaned or anything) - I had the fear that they were expecting me to get rid of all the stuff left there!

I could see this happening to the people buying the Minghams house - just tons of junk left for them to deal with. It would be EXTRA frustrating after how long the Minghams are making them wait!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family #160 Creepy needs a bra, spider murdered in the car, woohooing heard from afar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just heard on the radio that Go Outdoors at Pudsey has got a mega sale on due to a refubishment, Lazy should get over there and grab some camping bargains!

The new house isn't that much bigger than the old one. In a few weeks/months it's going to be stuffed full of all the crap from the old house plus all the crap she's recently bought and will continue to buy plus 20 sofas. I can't wait for them moaning about no storage/not enough room ecksetera, ecksetera.

It'd would be really funny if the buyers of the Mingham's house got sick of waiting for them to finish holidaying/shopping/faffing and pull out of the sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Builder is off to move into a static caravan nearby, says a lot he would rather live in a caravan rather than his chav mansion with the minghams next door 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It kind of figures that a man as effeminate and womanly as Chris would choose the user name sparklything 😂😂 Only thing that sparkles on you mate is the grease coming off your barcode fringe and your scabby face. Well I hope if you and your feral lot are moving to Spain that Issy brushes up on her Spanish. Otherwise you’ll still be eating crisps in cute little motorway truck stop “restaurants”. Jesus, you lot don’t have one ounce of class.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair, I can genuinely believe that the Inghams would move to Spain (and rehome Prinny). It's something I suspected they might do for quite a while. They could buy a really nice property out there at a fraction of the cost of one over here. Swimming pool in the garden to maximise bikini shots of the girls etc. Pretty sure Lee Deliveroo was talking about moving to Spain after their 'boys trip' when Chris did his Alan Partridge impression in the back of the car.

I doubt it would increase views threefold though. After an initial surge in views people will realise they are just doing the same old shite as they do over here. They will lose any 'relatable' quality (not that there's much now) with their teen fans in the UK though. At least their trips to Scotland, Center Parcs, Forest Holidays, B&M etc. are achievable for their young UK viewers - daily trips to Spanish waterparks, less so.

Reactions: 14
Has Chris ever heard of Brexit 😂 if he was going to come up with a phony story he could at least come up with a legitimate one that does require a visa to live there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.