The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah who is prone to fainting (apparently) decided it was a good idea to ride a bike in a pair of sandles whilst pregnant with her toddler on the back... The level of stupid is real.
She wobbled at one point. Thought she was going to fall off. Crazy at 26 weeks pregnant, supposedly prone to fainting and risking harming Jace. Why couldn't Chris have Jace on the back?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think that their crap diet is taking a toll on all of them. If Creepy’s crappy coloured pensioner’s slacks get any tighter his flabby arse will be bursting out and he looks almost as pregnant as his wife.

Not quite the 5ft 11 adonis that he seems to think he is, the lardy little git.😆

E0348052-44A0-4A20-904C-78588377A965.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I have to agree on Izzy; it’s incredibly sad. Ultimately she doesn’t look too happy. I hope they can help guide her with a more healthy diet as she seems quite down and lost that sparkle in her eyes 😢

I have started watching their vlogs again the past few weeks after stopping for about a year. All I can think when I see the two middle girls is I wonder how Chris would feel if some old man was messaging them? How would he feel genuinely? Because that’s what he was doing. Vile vile creature. It enrages me that the creep got away with it and his enabling partner would rather earn money and stay ‘famous’ than get him away from their children. If that was my partner I couldn’t even look at him again let alone be near him. The whole thing stinks. How would he feel in a few years if some creep was asking Esme to go “skinny dipping” or asking her to “drop that towel” - dirty scumbag 🤢 this is such an injustice. The poor children. Sarah would have got support and kindness if she had left him and people would have respected her for that. As a result the children would have probably got less tit at school and more sympathy. What a selfish woman Sarah is 😢
He hasn’t ‘got away with it’. They are all paying a terrible price for his cowardice in not accepting and dealing with what he has done, regardless of how much they try to pretend they’re not. There is no way out of this mess now for any of them. Imagine actually being them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't think it's gifted as they were talking about not having booked anything. Surely Center Parcs would want them to show all the things currently available, since so far it's looking even worse then I thought.

With Isabelle's drink, I wouldn't really care if she was even drinking the alcoholic version now and again, but it seemed an odd moment to be having it even if it's the non alcoholic version. If having it with a meal, or as a drink on an evening if her parents are drinking wouldn't seem too out of place. But walking around with the family including all younger siblings just seems out of place. Non alcoholic versions are usually used to replace when you would otherwise have the alcohol one but don't want to or can't, not just as a normal everyday drink? For example, I've never known anyone sit at work with one, because it would also not be acceptable to drink the alcohol version at that time.

But I've also never known anyone think it's acceptable to get through 10,000 cans of fizzy drinks in a few days either but they do. You'd think for people that love a bargain so much they'd love a bit of tap water, but apparently not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Very similar reply to the previous. It could be my suspicious mind but the devil is in the details...
CP keep saying ‘ this individual’ meaning creepy. Could it simply be that they have gifted Sarah?
She uses her name usually via her Instagram to get deals. Who knows ?
These 2 very rarely pay for anything and we have seen time and again they do not declare #ad
You pay for the price of the accommodation, not per person, so it wouldn't have been gifted to everyone except Creepy.

Reactions: 6
Centreparcs have said the trip isn’t gifted. When centreparcs have gifted trips they have worked with the influencer to showcase the resort and the activities. They want viewers to see all the added extras.

I don’t think watching a family of chavs play on a playground whilst the children should be in school really cuts it 🙄.
That's how they make the most money I should imagine all the activities as they are not cheap . The pool is also a big pull as they are really good . The you tubers I have seen also go in the best accommodation. One same sizeish as inghams were gifted the one with sauna and games room .

Reactions: 5
What the kids want the kids get, also heard they are looking to buy another house nearby to where they are living at the minute so they can rent it out. Most of their furniture in their current house will be going into the rented house. 🤹
I’d take anything they say with a pinch of salt, previously stated they would keep the current house and rent it out but couldn’t. Last sale fell through from buyers but that was lies, they pulled out.

Reactions: 14
I would be very surprised if Centre Parcs did gift the trip. They have seen unprecedented bookings this year with people desperate to get away in England as an alternative to going abroad. They don't need the marketing at the moment.
Good point.Plus ,if they did ,WHY choose this lot?

Reactions: 4
Only people over the age of 18 can drink alcohol in public, even then it has to be in a place that's allowed (like a pub or restaurant) seeing a teen drinking in the streets is hardly a nice sight (hers is alcohol free though)
It really was an inappropriate time and place very strange . I can't imagine my son at 15 asking for one as a drink in the day . He did however ask if we were having a drink at home for one or usually a shandy . Obviously alcoholic so a bit different.

Reactions: 9
Not related but have Creepy or Lazy ever posted anything to do with BLM, Asian Hate or any of the other racial issues? I find it very telling when someone with a huge platform doesn’t use their voices on important topics

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
If this is true then Sarah is even more deluded than I thought. Does she have any idea how much it costs to look after a horse? Where are they going to keep it as they don't have any land. Either they'll have to rent a field or, more likely for Fatty Freebie, tether it on the verge like a traveller camp.

As for buying another house to rent out, they will need to pay the SDLT premium for a second home. Where are they getting the money to buy a second home anyway? I'd have thought all the illicit Tat and Me funds have already been ploughed into contaminated land and velvet furniture. I bet neither Sarah nor Chris have the first idea about the legal requirements of being a landlord.

Chris's thighs are immense (in the true sense of the word, not the Urban Dictionary version). Hope he's got lots of Vaseline to prevent chub rub when he's one-tricking on his baby rail.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never watch the Minghams. I just read all about them on here :ROFLMAO:

It does amaze me that Lazy hasn't worked out that her views would go through the roof if she ditched Creepy. She could make a lot out of being a single mother. Especially since she gets the kids to do everything anyway. Plus she'd get a lot of sympathy from 'discovering' that her husband really is a creep and how she'd been blind to it. How used she felt, how disgusted she is, how 'dirty' she feels. She could well get back all the viewers she lost.

Alternatively another way to increase viewers would be for Creepy to announce that he's really a woman. He'd get all the trans activists on his side. Lazy could pretend that she's really a lesbian and they could share a wardrobe.

Anyone got any other ideas for them to raise the numbers following them? Times are hard, we should help them out. ;):devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If this is true then Sarah is even more deluded than I thought. Does she have any idea how much it costs to look after a horse? Where are they going to keep it as they don't have any land. Either they'll have to rent a field or, more likely for Fatty Freebie, tether it on the verge like a traveller camp.

As for buying another house to rent out, they will need to pay the SDLT premium for a second home. Where are they getting the money to buy a second home anyway? I'd have thought all the illicit Tat and Me funds have already been ploughed into contaminated land and velvet furniture. I bet neither Sarah nor Chris have the first idea about the legal requirements of being a landlord.

Chris's thighs are immense (in the true sense of the word, not the Urban Dictionary version). Hope he's got lots of Vaseline to prevent chub rub when he's one-tricking on his baby rail.
Haha I personally don’t think it’s true I think someone has been put up to posting this we know what granny is like (hi Steve 👋) making ppl think they are her best friend then asking them to post things to take ppl off track lol apologies if I’m wrong re the person who commented saying about horse etc but I am very on line about this 😉

Reactions: 31
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
Happy to be corrected but it feels like new members keep joining and starting wild rumours and we all know the family like to wind up tattle and find it hilarious so I would take with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 62
I never watch the Minghams. I just read all about them on here :ROFLMAO:

It does amaze me that Lazy hasn't worked out that her views would go through the roof if she ditched Creepy. She could make a lot out of being a single mother. Especially since she gets the kids to do everything anyway. Plus she'd get a lot of sympathy from 'discovering' that her husband really is a creep and how she'd been blind to it. How used she felt, how disgusted she is, how 'dirty' she feels. She could well get back all the viewers she lost.

Alternatively another way to increase viewers would be for Creepy to announce that he's really a woman. He'd get all the trans activists on his side. Lazy could pretend that she's really a lesbian and they could share a wardrobe.

Anyone got any other ideas for them to raise the numbers following them? Times are hard, we should help them out. ;):devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Not now she wouldn't the damage has already been done. I think if Sarah had left Chris when the allegations first came out she would have received a lot of support and sympathy, however she chose to stay and in doing so continued to enable his pervy behaviour. It is obvious she was aware of the cheating so that tells us she is willing to turn a blind eye, even him grooming young girls.
Also there is no way she would have coped as a single parent, even when Chris went away on a skating trip for a few days she had to get the gran over to help with the kids, imagine her being a full time single mum.
I do believe though if she had kicked him to the kerb she would had a lot more opportunities, Isabelle too. The kids would most likely have continued getting a decent education too.

Reactions: 24
Happy to be corrected but it feels like new members keep joining and starting wild rumours and we all know the family like to wind up tattle and find it hilarious so I would take with a pinch of salt.
Agree - maybe Creepy's lovechild that he's now sharing custody with can ride this new pony, only the pony is actually a unicorn and farts rainbows. Don't believe any of it. 🌈🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?
This videos so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.