The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the vlog and just catching up on the thread but what exactly were the ‘bad things’ the creepy bastard had been made to do by Isabelle?

Reactions: 10
Sending you a big hug AVeryLot.

This is what got my back up with her little monologue: Many people are going through so much heartache, obstacles etc, but we pick ourselves up because we bloody have to, to survive. I don't need some condescending so called influencer to remind me to appreciate the good moments in my life, or that times will get better. These people don't know what it is to struggle. They live a life of privilege and are only happy when they are pissing off somewhere, accumulating tat or basking in the admiration of some very deluded and often vulnerable fans.

We lost everything including our home a few years ago and are still recovering from that trauma. We live frugally and our little rental is our castle. We have a lot of love and respect for each other and I am so grateful that my husband is a decent, honorable man who doesn't chase teenage girls.

Creepy and Lazy always say that they want to give their children a better future. I often wonder what Jane and Hi Steve 👋 thinks of that? Did Sarah and Chris have terrible childhoods? What constitutes a better future exactly? Financial security sure, but how do you offer them a better future if you are so neglectful of their education and basic needs?

No thank you. I get my inspiration from real people who live an authentic life, who make mistakes and own up to them.
Totally agree with this, maybe I wouldn’t of found it so infuriating if I wasn’t in a bad place myself. When she said bad times don’t last I just thought you don’t have a clue woman! Sometimes they do for some. I have server anxiety and agoraphobia and haven’t left the house in 4 years. My dog is really poorly with Imha and I’m struggling to pay for her treatment but yes bad times end! Go away lazy and hug a tree whilst you say how grateful you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with this, maybe I wouldn’t of found it so infuriating if I wasn’t in a bad place myself. When she said bad times don’t last I just thought you don’t have a clue woman! Sometimes they do for some. I have server anxiety and agoraphobia and haven’t left the house in 4 years. My dog is really poorly with Imha and I’m struggling to pay for her treatment but yes bad times end! Go away lazy and hug a tree whilst you say how grateful you are.
Please don’t let an imbecilic moron like Lazy get to you she’s not worth the space she occupies. Agoraphobia is horrendous to cope with and your dog being ill will be making you feel worse as she will be your unconditional friend. I hope her treatment helps and that she improves soon. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And the "living away from home" comment just explains why they never think of their house as home.

If I go on holiday, I don't think I'm now living there. I still live in my home, I'm just staying somewhere else for a few days! When I go to a different place I'm just visiting, not moving there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And the "living away from home" comment just explains why they never think of their house as home.

If I go on holiday, I don't think I'm now living there. I still live in my home, I'm just staying somewhere else for a few days! When I go to a different place I'm just visiting, not moving there.
I also think that the "living away from home" thing is partly to do with the way that they have to crank everything up to the maximum, for maximum effect.

With them, everything is hyped up and exaggerated to sound like it's the biggest, best, most dramatic or extreme version that it ever possibly could be.

Their tales are always hyperbolic and crammed full of superlatives but they're not fooling anyone....we all can clearly see that their lives are actually dull AF. It's all so tragic and desperate. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
35k @ 7.10 am creepy your pervy clickbait isn't even working now 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The holidays and clickbait really is not working anymore how low will they go for views 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿. Know the house tour and baby will up views a bit but what then ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How insensitive is Sarah, making a big thing about wrapping Isla up like a baby and saying 'sat here with my littlest girl' then saying in the next sentance 'the new baby will be the littlest girl' if she didn't make such a big thing about being 'little' it wouldn't be an issue!
You can tell Isla is uncomfortable about the situation, so stop reminding her about the role she is about the lose and encourage her to be the big sister.
It's emotional abuse and I wouldn't be surprised if it's being deliberately done so they can click bait about Isla having mental health problems again :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s not how language works.

And while we’re at it, anyone with ‘a little intelligence’ wouldn’t stay and keep their children around an unrepentant and unreformed child sex pest.
I think that comment shows how intelligent they are . They are so caught up in what the so called haters think and trying to defend themselves it is ridiculous. If life was so perfect and they were so intelligent and perfect they wouldn't need you tube or have "haters" .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 543652
He’s at least a B cup!
I was thinking, gosh he looks as big as me.. I'm a B cup! :LOL: makes me feel sad that a man is the same size but then again, that's really not normal haha..

Haven’t watched the vlog and just catching up on the thread but what exactly were the ‘bad things’ the creepy bastard had been made to do by Isabelle?
Nothing. It was Sarah. Think it was about Isabelle wanting a Starbucks.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t take him seriously as a man anymore. He’s got a bigger bust than some of my friends and don’t even get me started on his nails and womanly curves 😂 He must have very low testosterone levels because that’s not right for a man with his camp voice and mannerisms. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he is taking female hormones at this point as he has a proper bust.
How on earth does sarah look at him and think she wants to breed with him. He’s absolutely grim and thats even without all the texting fans stuff.

imagine his comb forward flopping around and his moobs. He must just have a long mane of hair down his back that he brushes over 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's emotional abuse and I wouldn't be surprised if it's being deliberately done so they can click bait about Isla having mental health problems again :mad:
Which will be miraculously cured a few days later when the ifam sends her stuff🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How on earth does sarah look at him and think she wants to breed with him. He’s absolutely grim and thats even without all the texting fans stuff.

imagine his comb forward flopping around and his moobs. He must just have a long mane of hair down his back that he brushes over 😂
At 30, Alexander the Great had spent the last ten years leading the Greek armies in an undefeated campaign, creating an empire the likes of which had never been seen, and founding fifteen cities bearing his name.

At 38, Chris is filming himself in children’s playgrounds wearing tight trousers, riding around in roller boots needing strawberry milkies, and can’t take his hat off because people will see how bald he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He said to anna 'Lets get drunk and have sex' infront of Emilia and Emilia turned round to him and said don't get drunk. Anna posted it on her stories. Everyone was really anygry on the Sacconejoly forum because he said in infront of his 7 year old.
I have been kinda following but missed that! For her to say "dont get drunk" is a concern, must be a regualer thing.

Reactions: 14
The whole sharing of the Isla mental health thing was disgusting. I still can’t believe they broadcast something so personal to Isla to the world when she is too young to realise the consequences. Who even knows if it was true or not but they are so naive and it’s awful to use a child to make money in that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have been kinda following but missed that! For her to say "dont get drunk" is a concern, must be a regualer thing.
It's worrying isn't it! I think Jonathan has always had a thing for alcohol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.