The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can not fathom for the life of me how any sane person can defend an alleged child groomer. As adults I feel as though for the sake of the poor girls who were roped in by his malicious, deceitful, manipulative lies we owe it to ourselves as not only adults but WOMEN to stand up and say enough is enough. We play a responsibility in addressing the enabling attitudes that lead to men's violence and their righteous attitudes towards females. He should have been charged but not only is he free and living his life with THREE SOON TO BE FOUR bleeping little girls in his care he has had to pay no consequences for his actions, the degree of men's entitlements that lead to these crimes must be addressed at every level. There will be a next time and no body is preventing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How do this lot manage to make absolutely anything they go near look tit.
They could go to the top hotel in the world and still make me not want to go. It’s a skill, I’ll give them that

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This just made my day 😂😂😂
Gone to Center Parcs, where they're gonna do pretty much the same they do at home...sit about 🤪🤪🤪🤪
He really thinks he is something but you can see how ugly he is in this photo, as he flies out the slide with his cellulite flapping in the wind. Looks like he was about to take Lazy out as well. Look at his fat arse squeezed into those hideous diarrhoea colour trousers. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
That was a bit underwhelming, 20 minute vlog and some of that was Jason's glasses (he did look really cute). No cabin tour, pretending to be excited about the woods, going to a playground, oh dear no swimming so no bikinis, yet more beige food and fizzy drinks.
At least trees are nicer to look at than pylons and a motorway. 😂
I love it when they do something that is crap/ordinary and then pretend it is the most sooper dooper, amazing, exciting thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How’s it a surprise them going away when the kids already knew?
Probably thought they surprised their viewers. How idiotic is it keeping the whole family sitting in the car waiting while you sort out your camera so you can film a reaction to how amazing the cabin is

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
There's the mystery of why they bought his parents a second hand caravan , so they can leave poor Prin with his parents AGAIN , nice bit of buttering up there

Reactions: 17
I love centre parcs, been on a weekend trip there almost every year since I was 3/4 years old. I must say I’ve never seen chavs like the Minghams there! It’s usually full of middle class families like mine, with kids running round in Ralph Lauren and mini boden, not primark and SHEIN!!! If they’re so set for life why didn’t they get one of the massive tree houses with the hot tub and games room? We usually stay in them and while very pricey, they are amazing and you’re a “vip” thorough out your stay and get priority bookings, free spa treatments ect. But then again, seacroft Sarah would stick out even more in the posh bit of centre parcs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
James Charles de monitised and now on radio 1! Come on YouTube step up and stop that predator ingham!

Reactions: 25
I just can not fathom for the life of me how any sane person can defend an alleged child groomer. As adults I feel as though for the sake of the poor girls who were roped in by his malicious, deceitful, manipulative lies we owe it to ourselves as not only adults but WOMEN to stand up and say enough is enough. We play a responsibility in addressing the enabling attitudes that lead to men's violence and their righteous attitudes towards females. He should have been charged but not only is he free and living his life with THREE SOON TO BE FOUR bleeping little girls in his care he has had to pay no consequences for his actions, the degree of men's entitlements that lead to these crimes must be addressed at every level. There will be a next time and no body is preventing this.
Some men - the ones with something wrong with them. The vast majority find specimens like him absolutely abhorrent. He’s not one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For a family who don’t wear truck suits...I’m sure seeing a lot of tracksuits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t you get free glasses for children ? I’m sure when I was little you did

Reactions: 15
Oh well if the new neighbours are happy to defend those idiots and are happy to believe all the allegations against Creepy are not true, more fool them. Most people would take one look at Creepy and realise there's something very wrong with him.

Anyway let's get ready for the non surprise Center Parcs extravaganza, I wonder if there's a hot tub. 🙄
My head is fried today, trying to find out what happened with the neighbours? Is it this thread or the previous one it was mentioned? Thanks!

Reactions: 3
They need to stop with this whole 'Vegetarian' thing, none of them are vegetarians. The pasta Esme had contained ham, you can't just remove the ham and make it veggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It will be from the builder/neighbour, ex traveller caravan.
Not to mention the TV that no-one knew about just lying in the cupboard, face-down, with no wrapping to protect it - that would never happen if bought brand new direct from a dealer!

Reactions: 19
I’ve emailed Center Parcs to let them know who they have staying with them. Even if nothing can be done, it’s still good to raise awareness.

“I wanted to let you know that you have a prolific child-groomer staying at your Whinfell Forest site. His name is Chris Ingham and he makes YouTube videos. His channel is The Ingham Family. He abuses his position as an ‘influencer’ and sexually messages young fans. The police have proven that he is a child-groomer. I’d like to know whether his stay with you was gifted or not.

Please be aware that he carries around a camera and films his children without caring about other children in the background. I would be furious if my children were in the background of his YouTube videos without my permission, as I’m sure many of your paying guests would be.

Please read these articles and see what this man is really like. I hope you will take this seriously.

Kind regards.”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Buys his parents a caravan, and then still, expects them to look after Prinny! I see they've plenty of fizzy drinks, but as Chris admitted he's addicted to them,so they'll still run out 😆😆😆
I did think that they wouldn't have to pay for Jaces glasses, she always makes more of something than it actually is 😅😅

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Their new house is wrank, hate how they’re boasting about it. So clinical and white and disgusting. Also NOT child friendly in the slightest with Jace & a newborn turning up. I can see some
Major accidents and chipped teeth happening here.
I always thought they would rent a new house as when they intend to go away for as long it would be pointless paying for a house you never are in

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.