Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinders91

Not sure about posting pictures of their kids, but Jace appears to have glasses in Lazys insta story 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

ye_fab

Did they get it from that Radnor splash juice?? fully looks like a product placement when they are sitting for their "picnic" and ive seen it about 60 times throughout today and yesterdays vlog

Reactions: 2

Tublet83

VIP Member
While the trip may not be gifted, I wonder if they have blagged free bike hire, in exchange for showing footage? I think Louise Pentland did something similar. I just can’t imagine them paying for the bikes - haven’t watched the vlog, but if they each had one, I think it would be nearly £200 for the duration of their stay (we hired bikes at Whinfell CP last year). There may have been additional charge for helmet hire too. Typically if you do hire bikes, you collect them on arrival, so if they were picking them up the following day, that sounds like they may have arranged a freebie 🙄 Really disappointed in Center Parcs, if that is the case.
Nah you can pick them up at anytime especially if you are disorganised like the minghams 😂

Reactions: 1

Web30

VIP Member
So the local authority are happy with home schooling! ? If only it got published online like school have to. Why do would schools have to meet such high standards etc and for Lazy style school you can do what looks like very little work, fun sheets, bullet journals and basically the kids have to do it on their own??!!
When they move it will be a different LA, maybe they will be less happy.

Gilmore1

I don't believe they're renting - it's a young builder and he needs to get his money back to start his next project.

It's actually not that uncommon that sellers of empty properties allow people to move items into the property after exchange of contracts (I worked in the property business for years), solicitors don't agree with doing it (who's insurance covers it) but they don't have the final say.
The builder can also do that by remortgaging and releasing funds now the property will have a higher value on completion