Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Vlog title is just awful shows how his mucky mind operates.
Sounds like he’s been chatting with the staff about his channel 🧐
Banging on about how amazing the staff are and they were like ye man come back again and bring your camera ( on the tree top activity) I don’t believe they paid for that twice.
So CP do allow commercial filming?
bbq time and creepy reminds us they are sold in the onsite shop for a very reasonable price. Very odd.
Isabelle looked miserable poor girl.
Sounds like moving next week then from Creepys ramblings?
The house looked nowhere near ready last look.
I'm thinking of contacting Center Parcs again disgusting and letting them know there center is being shown on a vlog with that disgusting thumbnail . Staff encouraging commercial filming therefore center parcs looks like they are approving of this family and its disgusting ways and puts them in a bad light .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Scotblock

VIP Member
No one actually cares that Isabelle had a wee cider whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic because at her age it legal. The point the Inghams at missing here is how absolutely chavvy and uncouth it looks to be cutting about a family holiday park with a tin of Kopparberg in her hand 🙄 it’s the equivalent to the wee neds who walk about with bottles Buckfast up here in Scotland 😂 Unfortunately, for Issy she has been the master of her own downfall in all of this by time and time again taking her parents side during vlogs and joining in with the baiting of people who essentially put cheap and nasty Shein hauls on her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just caught up. Can we all chip in and buy Isabelle a bottle of vodka? A non alcoholic koppaberg just isn't going to do it when she's living with those parents. Alongside the stress of the age of 16 looming closer and closer. We all know Creepy likes 16 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Cherryberry

I think the inghams may have told someone to come on this website and make some shit up and see how quickly it becomes truth. Well bad luck we only deal with facts .
fact number 1 Chris ingham is a groomer and not of horses.
Can this be the next title please..chris ingham is a groomer..but not of horses.. bludy brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I’ve found their ‘display shitter’ so irresistibly inspirational I’ve started just leaving the door open when I go. Feels really posh.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Classic grooming; “ha” at the end of a very sadistic and predatory message to lighten it and make it feel like he’s not being inappropriate; like he’s your pal.

He makes me sick 😡

• Sick
  • Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It just occurred to me that with the ammount of money that they waste on stuff they really don't need to vlog everyday. How bad is that ? The kids could have the weekends to themselves I just don't get it must be pure greed .It's not like they knock out quality content and enjoy it it.
I'm still convinced they're in a shit ton of debt and get the majority of things on credit.

You only have to think back to the car situation last summer. Their car broke. It was fucked. Their pink mini was quietly sold without a single mention of it. They didn't just go out and buy a new car. They fitted extra, unsafe seats in the second piece of junk car.

Why would anyone who is well off do that? Why have they still now only got one car? It only takes one look at their "assets" on the vlog to show that they're not as well off as they make out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I have to agree on Izzy; it’s incredibly sad. Ultimately she doesn’t look too happy. I hope they can help guide her with a more healthy diet as she seems quite down and lost that sparkle in her eyes 😢

I have started watching their vlogs again the past few weeks after stopping for about a year. All I can think when I see the two middle girls is I wonder how Chris would feel if some old man was messaging them? How would he feel genuinely? Because that’s what he was doing. Vile vile creature. It enrages me that the creep got away with it and his enabling partner would rather earn money and stay ‘famous’ than get him away from their children. If that was my partner I couldn’t even look at him again let alone be near him. The whole thing stinks. How would he feel in a few years if some creep was asking Esme to go “skinny dipping” or asking her to “drop that towel” - dirty scumbag 🤢 this is such an injustice. The poor children. Sarah would have got support and kindness if she had left him and people would have respected her for that. As a result the children would have probably got less shit at school and more sympathy. What a selfish woman Sarah is 😢
He hasn’t ‘got away with it’. They are all paying a terrible price for his cowardice in not accepting and dealing with what he has done, regardless of how much they try to pretend they’re not. There is no way out of this mess now for any of them. Imagine actually being them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
Morning Chris

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Nah something isn't adding up at all. No one spends like that, even those with millions in the bank. Their views are down and the only income is blankets which isn't secure. Where HMRC Tax office when you need em

• Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
Fucking hilarious 🦄🌈🐂💩 How about you try a rumour that's actually plausible 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

M_stalker

I was more surprised at the non vegetarian, vegetarian baby growing in this barrel of a human, she looks huge when she hasn't been edited.

Also nice to see that Baby Frank has made an appearance on Isla! 🤢 Corner of her mouth when on the trampoline you'll see she has a cold sore.

Weird brand new, never used, never been slept in, never been on the road caravan, Sarah pulls out the table and it has brown, sticky coffee, tea or good stains all over it, the thing is filthy, the couch cushions are all stained and the curtains are crusty as hell, Sarah makes it sound like they got it straight from the show room floor. 🤨

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Also I would be horrible about a child but come on look at poor Izzy nearly 16 and has got a clue about fashion and walks round looking like Neil from the young ones with that greasey weighted down hair and has no clue because she not being a normal teen at school mixing with friends of her own age eg with fashion and what to wear and style I feel sooo sorry for her I’ve got 3 teen girls all different in there own way but are normal teens even down to the back chat and sash and being rebellious to witch we see nothing of from that poor girl such a shame for her

• Sad
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I honestly believe this is a set up by one off them like said before they do have history of this 😉🤣
I have my suspicions on who is behind these new accounts. Someone that has suddenly turned into their number one fan once again. I won't divulge further, as this post will get deleted otherwise.

Definitely total bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Start whatever rumours you like, get a horse, fly to the moon... Doesn't change the fact you groom underage girls.

For any of the Ingham fans that might be lurking:

Plenty more articles out there. He's still not been back to the US since UK police confirm the messages were sent, ever ask yourself or Chris why?

• Heart

Ottilie

VIP Member
So Sarah who is prone to fainting (apparently) decided it was a good idea to ride a bike in a pair of sandles whilst pregnant with her toddler on the back... The level of stupid is real.

• Wow
Reactions: 47