The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The books are not suitable for Esme at all, I completely agree with you. She has just turned 11! As well as the sex side, there is the obsessive relationship and complete power/domination from a boyfriend. Guarantee Lazy won’t talk to her about any of it. Then again I think Isla is too young for Harry Potter but I know it’s a common one for children her age it seems...
Let’s remember that they took all of them to see The Meg a few years ago, which is also a 12. They don’t care or monitor what they read/watch.

On a slightly separate note, this conversation of suitable book reads reminds me of a couple of years ago when my mum, who’s a teacher, mentioned to me that on World Book Day, one of her 10 year olds brought in 50 Shades of Grey😂 Wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah had a copy lying around

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The Twlight books are about an old man (okay he looks like a teenager but that makes it worse) grooming a teenager 🤷‍♀️ Can’t possible imagine why they’d want to normalise that subject 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Their accounts are publically available.

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They are teetering on bankruptcy, hence you can smell the desperation.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.
It’ll catch up with them, and it’s all going to come out, and in public. Interesting that once it becomes reasonably apparent a company will become insolvent, it is the responsibility of the directors to cease trading immediately to minimise the losses of their creditors. Failure to do so can leave them personally liable for any company debts they’re trying to write off under the insolvency. Pure speculation of course, but the taxman won’t be writing off tax owed if they’ve carried on spending - he’ll come for whatever’s left in the value of the house, and those ‘nest eggs’.

The real world is fast approaching their little bubble, and they don’t get to write the rules in this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For all the faults this family has, I don't personally think the children accessing literature aimed at slightly older children is one of them.
These kids have been deprived of books, well the older ones, Iddy Biddy superstar extraordinaire has always had them.
I actually find it sad that Izzy has only just started reading books in this way and you can tell it's a new thing by the way she keeps going on and on about it.
I don't think children of Esmes age analyse books in the way we adults do, especially ones who have been living in a book drought for the past 11 years. A lot of it will go straight over her head.

Reactions: 33
wow! hope you are okay and feeling better.

Feel better soon. Hopefully your asthma is just at you and its not Covid. As my Nanny would say " I'll light a candle for you " :)
Thank you, they couldnt get a test done for me as I have sores up my nose that were bleeding 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 8
D
View attachment 214294

Unfortunately Chris isn't lying, Jace really does have a strong tan and it's really disgusting and concerning imo
:mad:
View attachment 214299
View attachment 214301
View attachment 214294

Unfortunately Chris isn't lying, Jace really does have a strong tan and it's really disgusting and concerning imo
:mad:
View attachment 214299
View attachment 214301
This disgusts me, because no child of this age should have a tan. There is also no such thing as a cute or healthy tan. Tanning means skin cells have been damaged which leads to premature aging and a high risk of skin cancer in the future. You may not see the effects for years, just like all the sugar, salt and high fat this little boy consumes. Just because you can’t see the effects does not mean it isn’t happening!!

Oh and Sarah the same could be said about covid. You can’t see, taste or touch it, but it is there!!

Also because they can’t get their asses up before midday they always end up
exposing him to the sun at the hottest time.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m convinced jase is autistic or something.
Im not sure you can diagnose a child that young as autistic but I do think his lack of speech should be mentioned to a health visitor ect.
He could be a late developer or lazy but I do think things should be put in place incase it isnt.

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced jase is autistic or something.
Unfortunately it is too early to determine this as all children develop at different rates.
My daughter was non verbal until she was 4.5.
despite constant interaction, storytime, attending playgroups etc.
At 4 she was referred for an autism assessment and they couldn’t determine a diagnosis. I was told it was just a complex language disorder.
At 6 I was still concerned and the school agreed she should be assessed again. The paediatrician told me that even 4yrs old One still quite young for a diagnosis. It took a year before she was given a working diagnosis for autism and a further year until we were given a formal diagnosis of ASD.
She is 10 now and 4 yrs behind in her development, both academically and emotionally.
She starts secondary school September and I’m absolutely dreading it 😬😬

One thing I can determine is that if his first word is mummy it won’t be to Sarah.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately it is too early to determine this as all children develop at different rates.
At 4 she was referred for an autism assessment and they couldn’t determine a diagnosis. I was told it was just a complex language disorder.
At 6 I was still concerned and the school agreed she should be assessed again. The paediatrician told me that even 4yrs old One still quite young for a diagnosis. It took a year before she was given a working diagnosis for autism and a further year until we were given a formal diagnosis of ASD.
She is 10 now and 4 yrs behind in her development, both academically and emotionally.

One thing I can determine is that if his first word is mummy it won’t be to Sarah.
Best wishes your daughter in September.

Reactions: 12
Im not sure you can diagnose a child that young as autistic but I do think his lack of speech should be mentioned to a health visitor ect.
He could be a late developer or lazy but I do think things should be put in place incase it isnt.
I find it very concerning aswell, at his age with 3 older sisters and both parents, constantly talking as their filming “everything” my niece was a chatterbox at his age, even tiny words all mumble jumbled by none the less they were words, all Jace knows is “ehh.” They all go on about how he says, meow and woof etc.. but when have we ever actually heard it ?...
definitely is some kind of developmental delay.

Reactions: 15

Just to show that every child with Autism is different. My daughter is also 10 and was diagnosed at 6 years old. She started saying words at the typical age and was talking in sentences at 16 months. She also taught herself to read when she was in nursery. Academically she's fine, it's everything else that's difficult for her.

Good luck to your daughter at secondary school, we've still got another year and I'm dreading it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those idiots should not be in charge of a child.

From the way it looked, Chris was on his own with Jace and he was so preoccupied with the camera Jace was running behind the bench out of sight and knob head didn’t even notice.

It actually makes my blood run cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
D

This disgusts me, because no child of this age should have a tan. There is also no such thing as a cute or healthy tan. Tanning means skin cells have been damaged which leads to premature aging and a high risk of skin cancer in the future. You may not see the effects for years, just like all the sugar, salt and high fat this little boy consumes. Just because you can’t see the effects does not mean it isn’t happening!!

Oh and Sarah the same could be said about covid. You can’t see, taste or touch it, but it is there!!

Also because they can’t get their asses up before midday they always end up
exposing him to the sun at the hottest time.
He should always be wearing a hat outside and he should be in a long sleeve rash vest when at the pool/beach or undercover. His arms should not have been exposed long enough to become tanned. There is nothing cute about a fair baby having a tan.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I find it very concerning aswell, at his age with 3 older sisters and both parents, constantly talking as their filming “everything” my niece was a chatterbox at his age, even tiny words all mumble jumbled by none the less they were words, all Jace knows is “ehh.” They all go on about how he says, meow and woof etc.. but when have we ever actually heard it ?...
definitely is some kind of developmental delay.
Exactly. He should be saying something now, all ive heard is 'go' but Im wondering if that's another noise more than anything. I dont remember him babbling much either when he was younger?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.