The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @lemonelmo and @PamSlams for this title

Capture.PNG

Summary of the last thread
- The Ingham girls got a surprise of snorkel masks and potentially deadly electric scooters. Lazy got a paddle board from Creepy to keep her sweet.
- The Inghams returned to Verdon Gorge to watch people tombstoning and put their kids in danger by not making them wear life jackets
- Said they were meeting someone in France but the person mysteriously cancelled
- The vlogs continued to be late
- They have shown COVID symptoms in the last few days and have failed to be tested.
- France have got rid of them as they decided move on to another country

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Scrap my guess of Ibiza, my final guess of the night is Albufeira in Portugal, would even hazard a guess of either: Camping Albufeira, Camping Canelas or Camping Praia de Armacao de Pera.
You may be the ‘Sarah donated’ prize winner if your right. The gifts are never sent and possibly never existed. Rumour also has it she keeps ‘em for herself. However, it’s not the prize but the winning that’s important. Never believed that myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think whoever mentioned Gibraltar is spot on. I hope a monkey attacks Chris, pulls his beanie off and breaks the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone mentioned on the previous thread about the strange clip of Chris and the odd pauses he was taking. That was soooo strange and disconcerting

Reactions: 10
this never crossed my mind but chris “surprising” the girls and sarah a lot with holidays and expensive things since he got exposed seems very concerning, i’m probably over thinking it

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t watch their vlogs, nor do I know much about the accusations of Chris and young girls. What I do know is how sick I feel with the vlog title ‘Deep gauge’. How can any parent put money before their own children?
They know full well what they are doing, they are disgusting parents. These young girls will be so messed up in years to come.
I hope they find a way to sue them for every penny when old enough.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I know some people don't care about this but that family eating that watermelon double dipping made me want to hurl 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Tolls are expensive as your pulling a massive bleeping caravan FOOL!!

And as for how many books has Izzy read chat!! 🙄give it a rest Lazy, your kids have hardly picked up a book in yearrs, maybe you should have prioritised buying books over Lols and slime! They must all have iPads - download the Kindle app and buy some more books.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lazy has to be re-christened. She has to reign as ‘Mrs Malaprop’. It fits the bill so well. It epitomises her. For those in the dark google the name or malapropism.🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that was one boring minipicture to be Chris. And why did he change it

Reactions: 6
ON THE ROAD TO A NEW COUNTRY! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Vlog starts with footage of the motorway and stationary airplanes. Another toll and this time it's 37.60 and Creepy moans that it's the worst one. More motorway and Lazy shows us the map on her phone which shows they're near Les Cluses. More motorway.

The Inghams have stopped and Creepy asks Jace what they're doing whilst Lazy is in the shop with the girls. Creepy shows us his ice cream sandwich. They're having lunch in the car. Lazy eats some apricot and gives some to Jace. She tells us she is sweaty. Jace runs around. Isabelle tells us they're on their third stop. They've been driving for a few hours and have got out of the car due to all having achy legs. Creepy is uploading the vlog. It's so warm and they have golden hour lighting. Isabelle has recently started to like sitting in the sun.

Creepy tells us the vlog will be a muddled up driving cone but it will be good so don't turn off. It's been a mad day of driving since they woke up at 8am ans they've been driving all day. They've stopped to make sure the vlog is uploaded on time. Everywhere they have stopped so far in Spain have been full 4G, the type of 4G that uploads the vlog. Hopefully there won't be many late vlogs during this part of the trip but they are whistle-stopping through Spain and will be out of Spain in a day. They're currently at a truck stop.

Creepy forgot how expensive it is to drive through France and Spain It's cost them the best part of500 on tolls Creepy tells the ifam to prepare for half a million pounds in tolls Creepy is scarred by it. France has some of the nicest motorways Creepy has ever driven. He moans about UK speed limits, roadworks and potholes. They're just outside Barcelona but aren't stopping there but are going to do Spanish stops after they've been to the place they are going to now. Creepy says they will come to Barcelona on the way back for a number of days because he has his roller blades in the boot. He calls Jace Stigger the Dump, boasts about his tan and says he has Lazy's skin.

They've bought half a watermelon and Jace tries to push the spoon through the plastic wrapper. Lazy scoops out a large amount and offers it to Jace.Time lapse of the melon being eaten. Lazy calls 'little Boris' and says he looks like a renegade today. He runs toward the road and Isabelle chases him. Lazy apologises for all the driving and says they will drive for another hour and then stop for the night. She tells Isla that she looks extra pretty Lazy feels bad for Isabelle because she has read all the books they brought away on the trip with them. Isabelle has now started to write her own book. Isabelle isn't interested in the Harry Potter books but Isla is half way through the first one.

More motorway. Drone footage.

Lazy says she looks like the biggest, sweatiest mess right now. They have pulled up to a little parking spot for the night not far from Valencia. They had grilled pitta bread stuffed with vegetables and chips. They're winding down and taking tomorrow off vlogging because they're several hours from their final destination which they will be at for a week or two. Tomorrow's vlog will be the same as today's. The next vlog will be Tuesday when they will arrive at their destination. They're received lots of messages about how they have inspired other people to go caravanning. Creepy tells everyone to give a thumbs up, even if they didn't enjoy the vlog.

End of vlog

Well that was painful to sit through

Capture5.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture6.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Traveling to another country with symptoms of Covid, how very responsible!
Oh I forgot it’s just sinus problems how silly of me.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I think it has to be the highest from page 48 onwards, so if it was suggested before then and not reposted after page 47 then it isn't picked. That's my understanding anyway.

I love Orlando groom and Katie belly, but agree princess and the padeo-lo was the clear winner too I thought ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.