The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am usually a lurker rather than a poster, but I just had to share my thoughts on this particular topic with some other people who might understand my annoyance.

With all the other extremely concerning things that this family gets up, maybe this seems silly to bring up in comparison. But does no one else think that it’s so inappropriate that they’re letting their ten year old read the Twilight series??

The Twilight series deals with an incredibly intense romantic relationship, scenes of violence and then later on, frank discussions about sex. I have a friend who teaches kids the same age and she told me that if one of the kids in her class was reading that then she’d have to pull the parents aside and speak to them.

I get the impression that Sarah knows that Twilight is predominately enjoyed by females and she’s also excited that Esme is reading and so that’s it, she’s not looked at the actual content. Isabelle is about the youngest sort of age that should be reading those books. It makes me cringe every time they bring it up.

But then I also remembered that time recently when the girls were going to watch a film and Isabelle said that her mum and dad had watched it to check it was ok for Isla. Cue the next clip where Sarah says she doesn’t know anything about the film they’re watching 🤨

It just concerns me seeing what these girls are exposed to.
The books are not suitable for Esme at all, I completely agree with you. She has just turned 11! As well as the sex side, there is the obsessive relationship and complete power/domination from a boyfriend. Guarantee Lazy won’t talk to her about any of it. Then again I think Isla is too young for Harry Potter but I know it’s a common one for children her age it seems...

Reactions: 22
Bet you weren't playing with the equivalent of LOL dolls the next second though were you? These kids aren't mature enough for content like that.
Oh no I would have hated them. I got rid of all of my Barbies 2 years before that.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting about there worth
Their accounts are publically available.

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They are teetering on bankruptcy, hence you can smell the desperation.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.
#Jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't there 4 books in the twilight series (im assuming boxsets dont contain the new midnight sun book) then there would be the little book about one of the young vampires. So 5 books. So where Izzy got 6 books from I dont know. Dont beleive shes read them all either.

Breaking Dawn is a massive book. Im a complete book worm and managed to read it in one weekend when it first came out but Thats all I did the whole weekend was read. Weve not seen Izzy with any of the Twilight books be the one she had in her hand today. (although I havent watched every vlog so I might be wrong!)

Does Jace say anything? All he did today was whine and grunt. Hes coming up 17 months, he should atleast be saying 'mama' 'dada'.
I have just started Midnight sun it’s fantastic but it’s over 700 pages 😱 good luck Izzy 😂

Reactions: 12
I think whoever mentioned Gibraltar is spot on. I hope a monkey attacks Chris, pulls his beanie off and breaks the camera.
I'm not sure there's any caravan sites in Gibraltar ?? The nearest is over the border in Spain.

Reactions: 11

Can I just ask what happens if you miss the filing deadline will they get a fine surely this will catch up with them ?
hope this makes sense 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I think she’s counting Breaking Dawn as two books because it’s two films. I haven’t read the books for a very very long time so I’m not sure if it’s split into two parts or not. Regardless, it’s one book and the book about Bree Tanner (I think that’s her name) is super super short.

I actually came on to say

- I mentioned a couple of threads ago I was getting a covid test for my “stuffy head cold”
- Turns out.... I have covid!
Non of the classic symptoms, just feel a bit unwell 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately I’m not carrying it all around Europe like an utter wet wipe.
I hope you feel better soon!

Im actually just off for a test as my chest has been tight (pretty sure its my asthma but better to be safe than sorry!) and my sense of taste is a little off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I just ask what happens if you miss the filing deadline will they get a fine surely this will catch up with them ?
hope this makes sense 🤦‍♀️😂
I think this year due to Covid there was a bit of grace in terms of deadlines - I think I remember hearing it somewhere!

Reactions: 11
This family get worse by the day......the desperation in their vlogs is obvious and spending on the electric scooters to get views was ridiculous!
They need to realise this road trip is just going to be the death of their channel as it’s boring......no interesting site seeing or learning and experiencing culture. It’s just sitting in the car or swimming

• Heart
1597653945530.png

Did I hear creepy right that Jace had a tan and takes after Sarahs tanned skin lol actually dying laughing what the hell is he looking at she's never had a tan in her life most she gets is burnt red. The whole family are white pasty and considering they are out every day of the week for hours on end and have about 10 holidays abroad a year they should have some colour. The whole family have never had a tan they mess about with filters and big lazy has bought st tropez tanning mousse lol she's even put it on the kids to make them look a bit more tanned.

THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN ABOUT TANNING lol sad sad people

OHHH AND ISLA PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE A 2YEAROLD ITS Sooooo ANNOYING
Unfortunately Chris isn't lying, Jace really does have a strong tan and it's really disgusting and concerning imo
:mad:
1597654445975.png

1597654532229.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I think she’s counting Breaking Dawn as two books because it’s two films. I haven’t read the books for a very very long time so I’m not sure if it’s split into two parts or not. Regardless, it’s one book and the book about Bree Tanner (I think that’s her name) is super super short.

I actually came on to say

- I mentioned a couple of threads ago I was getting a covid test for my “stuffy head cold”
- Turns out.... I have covid!
Non of the classic symptoms, just feel a bit unwell 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately I’m not carrying it all around Europe like an utter wet wipe.
wow! hope you are okay and feeling better.

I hope you feel better soon!

Im actually just off for a test as my chest has been tight (pretty sure its my asthma but better to be safe than sorry!) and my sense of taste is a little off.
Feel better soon. Hopefully your asthma is just at you and its not Covid. As my Nanny would say " I'll light a candle for you " :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm pretty sure that in Italy you have to be 14 to drive an electric scooter...

If they are going to Italy then what a waste of money that was!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they used the scooters yet? What was the point of rushing to buy in the shops before they closed when they don't seem to have been anywhere to since to use them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.