The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't there 4 books in the twilight series (im assuming boxsets dont contain the new midnight sun book) then there would be the little book about one of the young vampires. So 5 books. So where Izzy got 6 books from I dont know. Dont beleive shes read them all either.

Breaking Dawn is a massive book. Im a complete book worm and managed to read it in one weekend when it first came out but Thats all I did the whole weekend was read. Weve not seen Izzy with any of the Twilight books be the one she had in her hand today. (although I havent watched every vlog so I might be wrong!)

Does Jace say anything? All he did today was whine and grunt. Hes coming up 17 months, he should atleast be saying 'mama' 'dada'.
I think she’s counting Breaking Dawn as two books because it’s two films. I haven’t read the books for a very very long time so I’m not sure if it’s split into two parts or not. Regardless, it’s one book and the book about Bree Tanner (I think that’s her name) is super super short.

I actually came on to say

- I mentioned a couple of threads ago I was getting a covid test for my “stuffy head cold”
- Turns out.... I have covid!
Non of the classic symptoms, just feel a bit unwell 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately I’m not carrying it all around Europe like an utter wet wipe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did I hear creepy right that Jace had a tan and takes after Sarahs tanned skin lol actually dying laughing what the hell is he looking at she's never had a tan in her life most she gets is burnt red. The whole family are white pasty and considering they are out every day of the week for hours on end and have about 10 holidays abroad a year they should have some colour. The whole family have never had a tan they mess about with filters and big lazy has bought st tropez tanning mousse lol she's even put it on the kids to make them look a bit more tanned.

THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN ABOUT TANNING lol sad sad people

OHHH AND ISLA PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE A 2YEAROLD ITS Sooooo ANNOYING

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Am so disappointed they didn’t visit Nice.
I’d have died to hear creeps call it niiiiiiiiiiiice.
However for now the French Riviera can rest in the pervading tranquility in the dusk of their departure

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am usually a lurker rather than a poster, but I just had to share my thoughts on this particular topic with some other people who might understand my annoyance.

With all the other extremely concerning things that this family gets up, maybe this seems silly to bring up in comparison. But does no one else think that it’s so inappropriate that they’re letting their ten year old read the Twilight series??

The Twilight series deals with an incredibly intense romantic relationship, scenes of violence and then later on, frank discussions about sex. I have a friend who teaches kids the same age and she told me that if one of the kids in her class was reading that then she’d have to pull the parents aside and speak to them.

I get the impression that Sarah knows that Twilight is predominately enjoyed by females and she’s also excited that Esme is reading and so that’s it, she’s not looked at the actual content. Isabelle is about the youngest sort of age that should be reading those books. It makes me cringe every time they bring it up.

But then I also remembered that time recently when the girls were going to watch a film and Isabelle said that her mum and dad had watched it to check it was ok for Isla. Cue the next clip where Sarah says she doesn’t know anything about the film they’re watching 🤨

It just concerns me seeing what these girls are exposed to.

Reactions: 23
Why do they narrate stuff like their dinners instead of showing them on camera? How inane. Can't even vlog properly.

And Isla got about 5 seconds to talk about how she read 100 pages of Harry Potter in a few days (advanced for a first grader) before Jace ran across the shot and Isabelle interrupted to talk about Twilight again. Sarah forgot about Isla immediately of course.

Reactions: 18
I tell you why there will be no vlog tomorrow . Chris is getting a sore throat and breathless and shitting himself .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn't there 4 books in the twilight series (im assuming boxsets dont contain the new midnight sun book) then there would be the little book about one of the young vampires. So 5 books. So where Izzy got 6 books from I dont know. Dont beleive shes read them all either.

Breaking Dawn is a massive book. Im a complete book worm and managed to read it in one weekend when it first came out but Thats all I did the whole weekend was read. Weve not seen Izzy with any of the Twilight books be the one she had in her hand today. (although I havent watched every vlog so I might be wrong!)

Does Jace say anything? All he did today was whine and grunt. Hes coming up 17 months, he should atleast be saying 'mama' 'dada'.
There’s the new one - Midnight Sun - that came out a couple of weeks ago but it’s massive 800 pages long and they have been away the whole time so can’t see them having picked it up so assume that’s why she is saying 6.

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edwards perspective).

Reactions: 1
Why did folk thinking they've fell out with Jane and hi Steve and that Prinny isn't with them trigger them enough to get one of their minions to make a video statement about it 😂
😂😂 I can’t imagine where they got that idea from 🤷🏻‍♀️ ......Their supporters are of a certain breed aren’t they? You never see an intelligent, well spoken type defend them 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you @lemonelmo and @PamSlams for this title

View attachment 214076

Summary of the last thread
- The Ingham girls got a surprise of snorkel masks and potentially deadly electric scooters. Lazy got a paddle board from Creepy to keep her sweet.
- The Inghams returned to Verdon Gorge to watch people tombstoning and put their kids in danger by not making them wear life jackets
- Said they were meeting someone in France but the person mysteriously cancelled
- The vlogs continued to be late
- They have shown COVID symptoms in the last few days and have failed to be tested.
- France have got rid of them as they decided move on to another country
Report all vlogs by clicking top right on the vlog. There are 3 dots that bring up a reporting menu.
I have been using dangerous acts for potential covid infections on every vlog since they got sick, and again for no life jackets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The amount of time that chris was staring at that camera with absolutely no clue what Jace was doing behind him or where he was is so stupid. He didn't even have babysitter izzy there to watch him. Then Sarah let's Jace run off towards where the trucks all are and just assumes that her daughter will sort it. What happens if one day Izzy isn't paying attention? Would sarah choose the camera or one of her children?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
1st one is wiki. You can put any lies you want into the wiki pages :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I honestly don’t think they’d be living in a 300something k new build if it was true.

I would genuinely love to know what travel insurance they have. Even this battle star every thick dick is recommending does not cover you for COVID and they seem to literally be using COVID hotspots as a map for their trip......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s counting Breaking Dawn as two books because it’s two films. I haven’t read the books for a very very long time so I’m not sure if it’s split into two parts or not. Regardless, it’s one book and the book about Bree Tanner (I think that’s her name) is super super short.

I actually came on to say

- I mentioned a couple of threads ago I was getting a covid test for my “stuffy head cold”
- Turns out.... I have covid!
Non of the classic symptoms, just feel a bit unwell 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately I’m not carrying it all around Europe like an utter wet wipe.
Hope you get well very soon x

Reactions: 10
I am usually a lurker rather than a poster, but I just had to share my thoughts on this particular topic with some other people who might understand my annoyance.

With all the other extremely concerning things that this family gets up, maybe this seems silly to bring up in comparison. But does no one else think that it’s so inappropriate that they’re letting their ten year old read the Twilight series??

The Twilight series deals with an incredibly intense romantic relationship, scenes of violence and then later on, frank discussions about sex. I have a friend who teaches kids the same age and she told me that if one of the kids in her class was reading that then she’d have to pull the parents aside and speak to them.

I get the impression that Sarah knows that Twilight is predominately enjoyed by females and she’s also excited that Esme is reading and so that’s it, she’s not looked at the actual content. Isabelle is about the youngest sort of age that should be reading those books. It makes me cringe every time they bring it up.

But then I also remembered that time recently when the girls were going to watch a film and Isabelle said that her mum and dad had watched it to check it was ok for Isla. Cue the next clip where Sarah says she doesn’t know anything about the film they’re watching 🤨

It just concerns me seeing what these girls are exposed to.
I was reading books about murder etc at that age(fear Street etc). and I also would read a lot of books from a writer that wrote books about drug use, violence, grooming etc. My parents knew that I could handle it. They would have been mad if My teacher would have said something about it. They would let me pick my own books to read.

I dont think it’s that bad that esme is reading them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I was reading books about murder etc at that age(fear Street etc). and I also would read a lot of books from a writer that wrote books about drug use, violence, grooming etc. My parents knew that I could handle it. They would have been mad if My teacher would have sad something about it. They would let me pick my own books to read.

I dont think it’s that bad that esme is reading them.
Bet you weren't playing with the equivalent of LOL dolls the next second though were you? These kids aren't mature enough for content like that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.