The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(((sorry, but are you having a nightmare sorting out student accommodation? We've put applications through and heard nothing back 😕😕😕)))
Sorry of Ingham topic but I found uni accommodation a nightmare a few years ago, crazy just after results day but did calm down about a week later and got it sorted, I'd imagine this year is even worse because of the grade problems, you will get something sorted for your son/daughter but good luck and try not to stress too much.

Reactions: 6
They let the girls bugger off on their own, on the opposite side of the busy motorway, to play alone on their scooters whilst Sarah cooks and Chris cleans the caravan?!!?? Bloody hell!!! All it would take is one lunatic opportunist, seeing the girls alone, to pull up and throw one of them in their car - they'd be gone before anyone could blink and they have absolutely no means of even chasing after them!!!

Why the hell can't they scoot around in the garage carpark?? Absolutely idiotic!!
Exactly! My mind is in overtime at the moment from watching true crime. (forensics astounds me) Kids snatched from their garden/ highstreets in bloody broad daylight!! It’s absolutely horrifying!

Where those kids are playing is a perfect target for someone sick f**ker whose watching them.
Easily grabbed and bundled in a car and how the hell would they give chase!?!? Scooter??

It infuriates me how unaware and careless they are with their most precious possessions.
I hope you read this Sarah and it scares you into protecting your children. Stop pushing your luck lady.
The world is a wonderful and terrifying place.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Say if the pandemic wasn’t happening and things were normal, how long do you think it would take creepy to fly back to England, get home, buy a new car with the tow bar needed then drive back to Spain? (Of course not counting his visits to the ibis “I couldn’t get a ferry babe!!”)
Sarah wouldn’t be able to survive alone with 4 kids for a few hours let alone a few days. (If Chris didn’t need to quarantine)

Reactions: 22
New thread, none had many likes. Don't come for me 😬

None had more than 15 likes, so let's keep it descriptive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.