The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should always be wearing a hat outside and he should be in a long sleeve rash vest when at the pool/beach or undercover. His arms should not have been exposed long enough to become tanned. There is nothing cute about a fair baby having a tan.
Exactly! When my 3 kids were babies they would come back from holiday the same colour as they went. A combination of factor 50, Sun hat, sitting in the shade, long sleeve swimsuit and trying not to go out at the hottest part of the day. Jace having a tan is just another example of their s**t parenting.

Reactions: 21
Good luck to your daughter. I’m in Scotland so things may be different but can you start high school at 10. The youngest we can start is 11 and a half
Thankyou 😊 I guess I’m more worried because she has had no transition days whatsoever which is beneficial for all
children, but especially someone with ASD. The secondary have put things in place but I really won’t know how it will go until she starts back. I just feel she isn’t ready and she’s starting to become very anxious now 😢

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else hear Izzy say 'for our home school work' in yesterday's vlog, when she was talking about the book she's writing? I was surprised they didn't cut it out.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! When my 3 kids were babies they would come back from holiday the same colour as they went. A combination of factor 50, Sun hat, sitting in the shade, long sleeve swimsuit and trying not to go out at the hottest part of the day. Jace having a tan is just another example of their s**t parenting.
Same here, if we’re going on a holiday to a hot country or somewhere during summer time, we definitely have our plans marked out to a T and that includes what time the sun will be at it’s peak so we will not be out in out, you’re basically asking for heat stroke. I am absolutely shocked that they don’t factor this in and just leave when they can be arsed no care in the world for the UV rays on this poor kids, add the fact they SUDDENLY deprive their bodies of meat after eating it for their entire lives, no nutrition in their “vegetarian” meals, it’s either frozen or bleeping pasta and then to add on, we always see their choice of drink, bleeping COCA COLA.
The kids are going to be so god damn unhealthy on the inside so let’s ruin their outsides aswell

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry guys, didn’t meant to offend anyone. I perhaps worded it wrong and also in quick response. It just concerns me that they don’t do anything about it, after all this is a little boy who could be capable of so much more! Had he encouraging parents.

Reactions: 12
A reminder that Chris Ingham is a dirty, twisted pervert. Lovely looking girl, but she looks no older than Isabelle.
Exactly the reason why Creepy targeted her!

I wish there was some kind of legal action that could be taken against these degenerates who have been verbally attacking Jess. Last time I checked Cyberbullying was a crime and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
How dare Sarah and Chris continue to allow these mentally deranged fans to attack an innocent girl especially after what that pervert has done! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Their accounts are publically available.

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They are teetering on bankruptcy, hence you can smell the desperation.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.
Their accounts are publically available.

Last year they had an income if 45k but after debts (massive unpaid tax bills) they were worth negative £600 - that's less than zero.

They are teetering on bankruptcy, hence you can smell the desperation.

They missed the filing deadline for this year. That might be one of the things they are running from.
This isn’t correct, the accounts that are filed doesn’t show the profit and loss only the balance sheet. The £45k is actually the money that is owed to them (probably income which is due to them but hasn’t been received yet). The creditor amount is the money which they owe and is likely to be corporation tax, vat and PAYE. It’s normal to owe these at the end of a financial year. Small companies are not required to publish full sets of accounts therefore it’s unclear to see what they earn from a balance sheet.

I’m not sticking up for them as they make my blood boil and would love to see them fail but what they have filed at Companies house doesn’t look unusual.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think that's more the issue, he's had very limited contact with other kids his age. No playgroup, baby groups. What happened to the swimming lessons Sarah was going to take him to 🙈
Babies/toddlers need interaction with those same age so they bounce off each other. Jace may not be behind in speech (& people deffo shouldn’t say they think he’s autistic) Because my little one is 4 months older than him and has just started coming on leaps and bounds in her speech. We talk to her though and interact with activities etc where as Sarah interacts when there’s a camera involved. She can’t be bothered to actually do anything to enhance him. Let’s not forget izzy is mothering him at the moment and let’s face it what hope has he got 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else hear Izzy say 'for our home school work' in yesterday's vlog, when she was talking about the book she's writing? I was surprised they didn't cut it out.
Ooooommmmmmgggggg guys, Izzy is trying to do a mia fizz, if so izzy your a couple of books behind. Maybe you could do a colouring book like Mia has just done, for all your sassybelle fans 🤔🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all the faults this family has, I don't personally think the children accessing literature aimed at slightly older children is one of them.
These kids have been deprived of books, well the older ones, Iddy Biddy superstar extraordinaire has always had them.
I actually find it sad that Izzy has only just started reading books in this way and you can tell it's a new thing by the way she keeps going on and on about it.
I don't think children of Esmes age analyse books in the way we adults do, especially ones who have been living in a book drought for the past 11 years. A lot of it will go straight over her head.
I completely agree and I was reading the twilight books at that age too and didn’t understand it all, it was only when I went back and reread them at a later age that I fully understood. It think it’s lovely to see how engaged they are with something other than a phone or TikTok

Reactions: 10
Boys are laaaazy my nephew is 21 months old and understands more than he can say. His mum is incredibly encouraging with games/talking to him/ asking questions. He doesn’t talk atall. He will say “Dee” for daddy “ma” for mummy and “apple” but I’d you ask where a specific toy is he will find it or ask if he wants juice he will pass you his cup. My daughters were around 18 months when they spoke full sentences, things like “ please can I have a drink”

babies develop at different rates 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.