The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I saw tonight that the Covid has got worse! Deeper pauses in breath and more of them. I’ve had it myself and that’s how it is when you talk with the shortness of breath. Bet they’ve not even had their oxygen checked! Difference is my whole family self isolated as I would have hated to infect anyone else. These chumps would still be denying it as they were wheeled down to be put on ventilators!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well I saw tonight that the Covid has got worse! Deeper pauses in breath and more of them. I’ve had it myself and that’s how it is when you talk with the shortness of breath. Bet they’ve not even had their oxygen checked! Difference is my whole family self isolated as I would have hated to infect anyone else. These chumps would still be denying it as they were wheeled down to be put on ventilators!
Not to mention the ifam would still be singing their praises, telling us to leave them alone, that they can do what they want and we’re all just jealous haterzzzzz!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Let me get this straight.
Creepy and Lazy have wilfully entered a Country (Spain) with increasing COVID cases (They’re at the same level as they were in the peak) and which The Foreign & Commonwealth Office currently advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

They are travelling with a tiny child.
They are both probably classed as obese, which is a known risk factor.
It’s unforgivable.

They are so so DUMB. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I think whoever mentioned Gibraltar is spot on. I hope a monkey attacks Chris, pulls his beanie off and breaks the camera.
What would they do in Gib for a week maybe 2? Oh wait, it doesn't matter, they do sweet f a anyway - as long as there's water and he can get his teenage girl bikini shots!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did folk thinking they've fell out with Jane and hi Steve and that Prinny isn't with them trigger them enough to get one of their minions to make a video statement about it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So they have gone to Gibraltar? Isn’t there a Morrison’s there? Makes sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let me get this straight.
Creepy and Lazy have wilfully entered a Country (Spain) with increasing COVID cases (They’re at the same level as they were in the peak) and which The Foreign & Commonwealth Office currently advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

They are travelling with a tiny child.
They are both probably classed as obese, which is a known risk factor.
It’s unforgivable.

They are so so DUMB. 😡
It is essential travel for the Ingham family - its for work purposes, they think they are on the 'frontline' because they have to keep their ifam entertained (not to mention how the hell else are they going to earn money, who buys blankets in the summer?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So the latest vlog is on 25k views,it jumped from 24k just before midnight,a lot of the comments seem to be from children commenting and arguing with each other about "they don't have to quarantine" to "they can do what they want" and calling each other stupid,it's quite sad that these children look upto these two and defend them all the time,no matter how many rules they break and have a don't give a s**t attitude

• Sad
  • Heart
Travelling from country to country during a global pandemic has literally got to be the most stupid, idiotic thing anyone could possibly do. I hope they get it 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Isn't there 4 books in the twilight series (im assuming boxsets dont contain the new midnight sun book) then there would be the little book about one of the young vampires. So 5 books. So where Izzy got 6 books from I dont know. Dont beleive shes read them all either.

Breaking Dawn is a massive book. Im a complete book worm and managed to read it in one weekend when it first came out but Thats all I did the whole weekend was read. Weve not seen Izzy with any of the Twilight books be the one she had in her hand today. (although I havent watched every vlog so I might be wrong!)

Does Jace say anything? All he did today was whine and grunt. Hes coming up 17 months, he should atleast be saying 'mama' 'dada'.

Isn't there 4 books in the twilight series (im assuming boxsets dont contain the new midnight sun book) then there would be the little book about one of the young vampires. So 5 books. So where Izzy got 6 books from I dont know. Dont beleive shes read them all either.

Breaking Dawn is a massive book. Im a complete book worm and managed to read it in one weekend when it first came out but Thats all I did the whole weekend was read. Weve not seen Izzy with any of the Twilight books be the one she had in her hand today. (although I havent watched every vlog so I might be wrong!)

Does Jace say anything? All he did today was whine and grunt. Hes coming up 17 months, he should atleast be saying 'mama' 'dada'.
From memory of having a teenage daughter the original boxset was 4 (bloody expensive) books, but then they added a new very small book (Bree Tanner) - and why would Jason say any words, grunts gets him everything he wants. Its shocking, a child of 17 months has no words, even though they try to make out he has. But all he's ever heard is 'clever boy". He must think he shits his nappy and he's 'clever'.

Can they they be reported for entering another country with symptoms of Covid?
No point, they are not one day ahead, they're telling the adoring ifam they are one day behind in uploading the vlogs but at this stage I believe they are almost 5/6 days ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.