The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Physiological??? Not sure that's the word they were going for in that letter šŸ¤£.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just saw the letter and itā€™s honestly pretty hilarious considering the amount of grammar and punctuation mistakes. I wouldnā€™t be inclined to take this personā€™s ā€œthreatsā€ seriously.
Also, what does her being bisexual have to do with anything??????
The whole thing sounds like Chris except his grammar would be marginally better.

Todayā€™s vlog was really annoying. So much talking over each other, mainly Sarah talking over literally everyone, so much incoherent mumbling and laughing, and screaming. They must be extremely sleep deprived and delirious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly donā€™t think that letter was from the Inghams themselves, Its even too poorly written for them. i reckon itā€™s someone with windows 97 still......
I donā€™t know what I think of the woman that received it, I think she has her own major issues sheā€™s projecting and the adults in her life need to get her some help.

And Iā€™m far from a supporter of Hi Steve, I just think itā€™s too badly done even for that scummy lot.
I keep hearing about this letter any screen shots

Reactions: 1
Not watched tonight's vlog yet but have a burning question. Is Jace's full name Jason? Or is his just Jace?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last 3 pages of previous thread showed it. Someone has sent it to Nuby Izzy's Grandparents to scare her into silence and stop giving information to companies about Creepy.
Izzy wontcstop with bit of luck I know were that would go bin

Reactions: 3
My son is 15, has special needs and still believes in Santa. I donā€™t think 10 is too old either. My daughter is 10 and still looks for a present from Santa under the tree. Theyā€™ll come to the realisation soon enough. Iā€™m not for dragging it out or telling them too soon.
To be fair Iā€™d Iove to be able to take my 4 to Lapland. Damn Iā€™d go with just my husband. It looks like an amazing holiday, the Santa visit is just a small part of it.
They have been before & Jace is too young this year. It would make more sense to wait a couple of years so he can enjoy the magic.
My daughter has ASD and her mental age is considered younger, but still she has every right to believe in what she wants. Hell she has just had money from the tooth fairy. One day when she asks or questions it then I will tell her. Even my eldest daughter who doesnā€™t have additional needs believed until she was almost 11.

And yes Iā€™d love to visit Lapland. Even my 16yr old said she would.

Reactions: 13
THE BEST VAN LIFE NIGHT PARKING SPOT OF ALL TIME AT JOHN O'GROATS | VAN LIFE | NORTH COAST 500

I definitely wouldn't have used THAT photo for the thumbnail.

Someone walks around the side of the caravan and zooms in on the beach, where Esme and Isla are playing. Prinny is there too but seems to be being ignored. Music to shots of the scenery. Prinny chases the girls. Lazy screeches 'what a way to start the morning' Esme says the sand is wet.

The Inghams have had a busy morning because there's been a restock on Baby and Me. Lazy has changed the pom poms on her old blankets but has used the photos from the first launch instead of having new photos taken. The launch was 9 minutes late. They're now packing up to do the journey to John O'Groats. Lazy tells us that yesterday was a good vlog but the day didn't go to plan.

Lazy cackles because Creepy is checking if the new drone has been delivered. The wait time to speak to the post office is 2 hours 7 minutes so they will call back later. Creepy starts driving but Lazy doesn't have her seatbelt on. Another van has to reverse back for the Inghams to pass.

The Inghams find a loch that meets the sea and Lazy cackles that they need Creepy's drone to film it. It's probably reached Florida by now, maybe Creepy can go and get it the next time they go. Lazy can't believe how crystal clear the water is and that they're in the UK.

The Inghams have found a caravan park off the side of the road and they've pulled in to fill up with fresh water for Ā£5, compared to Ā£40 at other places.

Isabelle tells us they've been driving for an hour and have finally found a Lidl. The younger girls have gone inside with Lazy to get some bits and bats. Isabelle is chilling in the caravan with Jace and Creepy. She is going to help Creepy clean the kitchen and sort the cupboards sot they can be refilled ready for lunch.

More scenery footage. A sign for John O'Groats and Lazy then sings that they've made it to the top of the world. Isabelle doesn't know where they are and struggles to pronounce it. Lazy bribes the girls and says whoever says it first get a treat. Esme wins. Lazy asks where the girls' geography is. Well it would help if you actually sent them to school, Lazy. Isabelle then reminds Lazy that she didn't even know where Malaysia was and Lazy denies it. Isabelle says that Lazy doesn't know North, east, south, west 'never eat shredded wheat' and Lazy says that's what she does.

Creepy says they've arrived at John O'Groats and are walking to the sign. They're going to take a selfie. Creepy tells us how far away all the destinations are. Isabelle tells us that Jace can says 'beep beep'. Lazy says he is obsessed with cars. Creepy says trying to get a photo with a one year old is hard. The Inghams are off to explore. Lazy says they might find a coffee shop. Lazy is excited to heave ready made food. Since lockdown they have only had two McDonalds and the rest has been homemade food.

Lazy has asked Creepy to film her because she was looking around the square to see what is open and the Christmas shop is. Lazy's life is made. Creepy isn't happy. Lazy starts singing Christmas songs. Jace is too young to realise what is going on and Creepy says it saves him from embarrassment.

Lazy asks who remembers buying items with your name on on holiday. They never have Esme's name but they do here. They find mini campervan toys and they decide to buy one. Outside Lazy screeches about Jace's new car and says he will now be able to remember the trip forever.

Creepy got an email to say his drone is being delivered to the west of John O'Groats tomorrow there are so many things he wanted to film. They're staying in the area tonight because it's a 20 minute drive in the opposite direction to get the drone. They come across the foghorn and Lazy says she has always wanted to see one because her mum would say 'Sarah you sound like a right foghorn' but Lazy never understood what she was talking about. Lazy asks if anyone else thinks 'foghorn' is the funniest word, along with 'belly button'. More cackling. Lazy takes a photo of Jace sat in the foghorn.

They've driven 7 minutes down the road to their home for the night. It's one of the best sunsets Creepy has ever seen and he's gutted he doesn't have the drone. The cliffs are full of nesting birds and you can see the islands around the top of Scotland. Creepy says they might get the sunset tomorrow.

Crepy throws Jace up in the air and catches him. Lazy says it's so cute before calling the 'boys' in for dinner.

Jace walks around on the grass with the girls. Isabelle has more photos taken of her and plays with Jace.

Lazy says this is her favourite location out of where they've stayed at. Creepy walks in front of the camera.

A firs has been built on the grass and Jace stares at it. Isabelle is drying her hair. Jace plays with his ball and Creepy says he might be following in Hi Steve's footsteps. Prinny chases the ball. Creepy finds it funny that they're in the middle of July and they can see their breath. Lazy says it irritates her when vloggers constantly look at the view finder instead of the camera. Creepy is filming the sunset for a timelapse. Lazy has never felt so relaxed. Isabelle had a dream about Creepy's drone falling to the bottom of the ocean last night and it made her cry. Creepy asked why she brought it up again. Isabelle says the cried for hours after they lost the drone. Lazy says it wasn't that they lost the drone but that it was healthy but they knew they were going to lose it to the sea. Isla tells us you should never pick your earwax because it stops dirt getting in your ears.

Isabelle films a Tik tok, Esme spends time with Jace. Time lapse of sunset.

Before they end the vlog, the girls are going to give us the answer to riddle of the day. Then the say something about a fart and brushing teeth. I dunno, don't care.

End of vlog

Lazy, what look does Creepy give to girls he's trying to seduce?
Capture5.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It always blows my mind how much Sarah fake laughs at the most mundane things. Her sense of humour really is tit. Remember that Toulouse bullshit on the Euro trip of dreams last year, and now foghorn. I think itā€™s really obvious how the pair of them have no adult friends of their own, all their time is spent with their kids. What a twit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.