The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who you are talking about & I am not a detective. I’m only here simply to highlight the awful parenting & Creepy’s questionable behaviour with young girls. That’s it.

Reactions: 8
Watching Lazy’s interaction with Jace tonight especially in the car park, neglectful to say the least. Most Mum’s don’t take their eyes off their toddler, she barely even noticed he was there. What a bloody tit mother. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Please stop saying John O’Groats is the most northerly point of the United Kingdom 😡!!!!!! It is indeed the most northerly point of MAINLAND Britain but there is much more up North .... try looking up Shetland 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This letter only draws the Ingham family further under the spotlight. All she did was send info to companies and made them aware of past press articles. Nothing illegal in that.

The police would actually investigate Chris first to get background into the story to see if any of it was true and that would then give them the backing to go after the people who have written the hate letter. This is granny again. She is using the same language as your son

It’s laughable that every time they try and threaten people the make it ten times worse for themselves. Everything you time on line regardsless if you delete it can be found by the police. Giving your phone away won’t even stop then retrieving information from IT companies. They can tell where it’s come from and when.

Chris is just digging himself in more and these letters and threats keep happening the truth about him will come out

Reactions: 23
I think Isla earwax fact was purely to shut Sarah up, you could see her switching off while she was talking.

Reactions: 13
Please stop saying John O’Groats is the most northerly point of the United Kingdom 😡!!!!!! It is indeed the most northerly point of MAINLAND Britain but there is much more up North .... try looking up Shetland 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly, that's not the tippy top, christ I've been to the tippy top many times.

Reactions: 15
I’m so bloody glad he didn’t have his drone in tonight’s vlog as you can guarantee he would have flown it right near the nesting birds which is an illegal offence

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good lord today’s vlog has to be the single most embarrassing bag of tit I have ever seen them do. It was like watching a bunch of drunk asbo teenage chavs yelling like dumb shits , without a care in the world for the decent respectful people around them. Brainless Isabelle reads the sign at John O’ Groats and says “ I wish I was in new York “ 😑 Since creepy and lazy witch have spent so much time saying how beautiful everything in I can not understand why they do not show some kind of respect to their surroundings ! FOGHORN is right they all are. They would be the neighbours from hell at the best of times but when they woman about on holiday they kick their chav like behaviour up a few notches and their blatant disregard for others goes through the roof. They are the very definition of everything that I despise in a human being and why we are in the state we are. Brain dead imbeciles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched the first bit of the flog... so an hour and a half with all the kids in the back.. It must be so boring honestly.. and the kids will be entertaining jace.. do you think she takes her seatbelt off midway journey to go wipe his snotty nose or filled his nappy 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
😂 😂 😂 You reap what you sow!! Hahahaha
I’ll be glad when the only viewers are the people who are only watching because they can’t stand them. I’m more disgusted with them now than ever. Just want them gone from view.

Reactions: 11
The only word these dicks have to describe their surroundings is “stonning” also she’s the biggest bleeping foghorn !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.