Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Thanks go to @BD10Massive for the new thread title.

85F0007A-435F-489F-A273-24D5017F42C6.jpeg

A warm tattle welcome to our usual lurker Steve and a sad farewell to a much missed family member.

984BD330-44E0-4542-8E0C-CDDFCF259727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hey Creepy, if you want to write to my gran and tell her about my sexual preferences - I’m a boring old straight man, attracted to women MY OWN AGE.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

comment on life

I'm sorry if these have been shared already. I'm so far behind on these threads I cant keep up. Just a few gems from Gnomio and Cousin It not being unable to moderate the comments so quickly while on the road :)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Web30

VIP Member
A very lot more Saville than Hendrix, I should imagine.

Please please please can somebody track down that priceless old video of him jumping around (their house?) doing air guitar.....you know the one? (Sorry if already posted.....not totally caught up yet.)

This one?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

SoManyLiars

Jace's first full sentence is going to be "If I want a yumnut for ma tea, I'll have a yumnut for ma tea".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Curious

Is there a Santa thread that people could be redirected to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

applepie

Things you can see from space:

1. Creepy's cock nose;
2. Lazy's gigantic moon face;
3. Isla's tombstone teeth;
4. Jace's plate of snacks.

Things you cannot see from space, or even when up close (bleurgh) to The Ingham Family:

1. Creepy's moral compass;
2. Isabelle's sparkling wit and intelligence;
3. Jace's angelic nature;
4. A gigantic new house with Disneyesque windows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

whatgossip

Hey guys, only my second time posting, I usually just lurk! I'm the one who seen them on Princes Street last time they came to Edinburgh, when I was also on holiday there. I am not even joking when I say I am on holiday in Edinburgh again, and now they're on their way!
WHY do they keep coming when I'm here!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I don’t know what I think of the woman that received it, I think she has her own major issues she’s projecting and the adults in her life need to get her some help.
I think if someone used illegal practices to get my information then doxxed me publicly unleashing the Ifam to hate. Then constantly made threats including "don't drop the soap", I personally wouldn't back down and would shout louder to make sure people knew the truth that Chris Ingham is a predatory groomer of vulnerable people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48