The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothin said about the inghams on here or anywhere else is lies or something made up out of jealousy it’s based on their own actions with solid proof, sending letters of threat to those who dare speak against the most humble family on youtube is vile and makes them look worse, they are in the public eye and have been exposed, they’d have half the country in jail if they knew most people hate them all it takes is for one person in a friendship group to point out who they are

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe she's doing nothing other than contacting companies who have associations with the Inghams to warm them of his past predatorial behaviour.

As there's nothing the police can currently do with him, the best way to let the creepy predator know that what he did won't be forgotten is to hurt his ego or hurt his wallet. Izzy does both.

I believe it was creepy himself who wrote that letter, no matter where it was sent from. Has all of his buzz words in it.
Exactly what your saying, she is only Contacting companies on information that they can see on social media anyway. Plus Izzy isn't the only one to contact companies so why are they singling her out? Sarah and Chris are totally unprofessional and shouldn't be allowed to carry on. If they haven't got a case and legally noone will shut up the ingham haters because solicitors and police can't help the I ghams due to their guilt and behaviour they either need to shut up and put up and ignore and take responsibility to why people hate and report or stay off social media, and get so. E self respect and worth but we all know they can't do neither because low lives need drama

Reactions: 23
Yes and Manchester is only around an hour away from their area. Very easy for them to write it, drive to manchester and make it look like another family sent it with the Manchester postal mark. Knowing the majority will blame their new best friends for it.
Didnt they go over to Manchester to see their new best friends? I don't know when this letter was sent, does anyone know?

Reactions: 12
Oh I see Chris was playing pilot in yesterdays video (first time I’ve watched in...I don’t even remember). Just wanting to see what fuckery is going on in their twisted little universe. Has this been a regular thing (Chris playing pilot?) how cute :sick:

Reactions: 10
Each to their own but I'm not a fan of the Santa fantasy. Most kids when they find out end up feeling let down and lied to by their parents. It's not a nice feeling and can instill distrust. Its lovely and magical but can have poor results and kids can still enjoy the magic of the 'Story' without being lied to and knowing it's not real
As I said not judgeing is just my personal view.
I believed in Father Christmas until I was about 12 I think! Never even crossed my mind that I should dis-trust my parents or that they were lying to me. In fact, I realized even more how giving my parents were. We didn't get piles and piles of presents, but a lot of everyday things we just needed. We watch old childhood footage back and you can see how excited we were (and I remember that feeling!) and how magical the 3 of us found it. I guess it is the sort of time you (well only most of us it seems!) learn that there is a such as thing as a 'white lie' and that not all fibs are negative..
As you say, each to their own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Chris has changed the title of yesterday's vlog. Dunno why - it's still tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believed in Father Christmas until I was about 12 I think! Never even crossed my mind that I should dis-trust my parents or that they were lying to me. In fact, I realized even more how giving my parents were. We didn't get piles and piles of presents, but a lot of everyday things we just needed. We watch old childhood footage back and you can see how excited we were (and I remember that feeling!) and how magical the 3 of us found it. I guess it is the sort of time you (well only most of us it seems!) learn that there is a such as thing as a 'white lie' and that not all fibs are negative..
As you say, each to their own.
You mean there’s no Father Christmas 🎄 😳

• Haha
Prinny didnt get to see the sign... Are they fed up of her being thier?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel like someone from the 'Support the inghams' group sent that. They all know the people who try and take down the inghams, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them started stalking izzy, finding her address and sending that letter. The group is like a cult.
I could understand if she was doing something illegal (correct me if im wrong but I was under the impression that she wasn't?) but the fact she's been hunted down and being sent that letter. The person behind it sounds psychotic....its not normal behaviour? Do they not have a life? a job? a family?
wonder what the postmark on the envelope is?

Reactions: 5
As I said everyone has a different view point it's not cynical. I was really quite upset about it, wouldnt let on to my mum as was worried I wouldnt get any presents. My husband walked in on his mum putting the presents under the tree and thought the same as me. I'm not scarred and it depends on your personal childhood and but I hated being lied to and deceived and this wasnt scenario that I personally saw differently and my personal opinion
Just from another perspective. I was never allowed to believe in Santa. Because of strict religious practices. And I have always resented that. I much prefer Something fun and magical. Than what I was presented with as a child. I remember lying in bed on Christmas Eve, really wishing Santa was real.
I hope our daughter doesn’t feel the same as you. There’s a lot of real things that can happen to people in their childhoods that truly impact on the rest of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
She really doesn’t have the brains for something like that
No she doesn't. But getting told what to write word for word she would be capable. Chris and his mother have previous history for telling people what to send !

Reactions: 10
Is there a Santa thread that people could be redirected to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.