The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question she spends £280 on food, the only thing we have seen them eat is cheap pizza, spam, cheap white bread with jam or processed ham, some cheese and onion crisps and some dodgy looking soup/Thai curry. What exactly does she spend all that money on?
Cant film the booze they buy cant ruine they don't drink alcohol image

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could they have posted it during their amazing, super duper, buzzing road trip?
Well they said they were going to a post office...

Question she spends £280 on food, the only thing we have seen them eat is cheap pizza, spam, cheap white bread with jam or processed ham, some cheese and onion crisps and some dodgy looking soup/Thai curry. What exactly does she spend all that money on?
Black hair dye and grease

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was a mention of Lapland in the previous thread - wouldn’t it be extremely weird and pointless to take children aged 1, 8, 11 and 15 on a holiday entirely based around the premise of believing in Father Christmas? Three are too old, and one is too young. Also, I would think a Jason would be at severe risk of frostbite / generally suffering from the cold as he’s not old enough to speak up for himself.
Lapland even if your child is a teenager is great fun. We’ve done it even Santa had the humour to wind up the teenagers and have photo taken giving the thumbs up 👍 We didn’t go for the Santa part but the rest of the experience.

we snowmobiled, husky ride and taken over to see Santa in a large sleigh over a frozen river and crossed the border from Finland to Sweden. We saw the beautiful picturesque church that was in one of the Coca Cola christmas adverts. We did a lot more activities and though it was heavily snowing with us when we left here, it added to the build up of excitement. The meal on EnterAir flight was a Christmas lunch and for plane food it was delicious I must admit. Don’t normally enjoy plane food. We shared the flight with locals and the banter was good. Enentekio airport was also great for nice Christmas decorations to take home and some real Finnish products. It was good to see a part of Finland we’d not seen before. Image of the church that we went to that featured in Coca Cola advert

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some people are so far down the sewer & up to their necks in tit that they will never be known as anything but scum by the majority of people. I believe Creepy, Lazy & co (the adults) fall into this category & they will never climb out of that sewer.

Whoever wrote this letter has one sick & disturbed mind. All this will do is make people see just what a sick, damaged & dangerous family they are. When you are morally bankrupt & in the public eye people are always going to discuss you. Get over it.
Sorry can read it writing to small to read so can some explain to me wot the letter is please

Reactions: 6
Guys, i love to hate watch the Inghams BUT hate giving them The views. Is it possible to download their videos and upload to another channel say if someone was to set one up? So we could watch on there rather than their channel?

Reactions: 12
Sarah's eyes lit-up when she saw that gift shop. Time to spend money!

More blathering on about that stupid friggin' drone.

Jace and Isla near that camp fire made me anxious. My mum used to work for the fire service..I've heard a few horror stories. Let's face it they aren't the most attentive of parents and one slip..

Guys, i love to hate watch the Inghams BUT hate giving them The views. Is it possible to download their videos and upload to another channel say if someone was to set one up? So we could watch on there rather than their channel?
Invidious?

Reactions: 11
if possible that would be amazing!! haha

Reactions: 5
Sarah's eyes lit-up when she saw that gift shop. Time to spend money!

More blathering on about that stupid friggin' drone.

Jace and Isla near that camp fire made me anxious. My mum used to work for the fire service..I've heard a few horror stories. Let's face it they aren't the most attentive of parents and one slip..

Invidious?
That still gives them views, not ad money I was told but still hate giving them views.

Reactions: 8
This struck me as a really weird pose. I mean take all the photos you like for insta but why sit in the road?
You're old enough now Isabelle not to be told when to brush your hair. It's worse than rat's tails! You can do as many 'model' poses as you like but all people will notice is your unbrushed, matted hair! You are 14 and should be taking pride in your own appearance by now! Sorry if this isn't what people want to read, but it takes nothing to run a brush through your own hair. She's like a scruff bag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
You're old enough now Isabelle not to be told when to brush your hair. It's worse than rat's tails! You can do as many 'model' poses as you like but all people will notice is your unbrushed, matted hair! You are 14 and should be taking pride in your own appearance by now! Sorry if this isn't what people want to read, but it takes nothing to run a brush through your own hair. She's like a scruff bag!
And I don’t mean this in a horrible way but the tin can is taking its toll on them. Isabelle’s skin is looking so spotty. Not to mention all their hairs so greasy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
And I don’t mean this in a horrible way but the tin can is taking its toll on them. Isabelle’s skin is looking so spotty. Not to mention all their hairs so greasy.
Exactly and at her age now, she's prone to oily skin anyway. She's probably never had a facewash bought for her or anything like that. I know not all teenagers are the same but when my daughter was 14, she was the complete opposite to Isabelle. She was immaculate and I never had to nag her to shower or brush her hair, she took pride in looking nice. If anything we used to argue about her wanting to wear 3 different outfits a day and putting everything in the wash when it had only been on her a few hours lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some people are so far down the sewer & up to their necks in tit that they will never be known as anything but scum by the majority of people. I believe Creepy, Lazy & co (the adults) fall into this category & they will never climb out of that sewer.

Whoever wrote this letter has one sick & disturbed mind. All this will do is make people see just what a sick, damaged & dangerous family they are. When you are morally bankrupt & in the public eye people are always going to discuss you. Get over it.
Hang on what is this ? How can a groomer accuse other people of being a groomer ? Talk about deflecting. So they have been sending more of their poison pen letters out . Is izzy a child? If she is she should take this to the police herself or who ever has this letter as I would bet that it is down to one of the Inghams or their infantile sycophants . Blackmail is illegal is it not ? This is dirty tactics and the most hypocritical thing I’ve seen today.

Reactions: 4
Im sure they are too! Its very odd and Im assuming Izzy feels uncomfortable as she just put 'hey'
Wizzlesplanet has said to her a few times “Don’t be rude, say it back” & she has said I love you. Since it was put on here last week that people thought he was an adult man I believe he has put the account to private. Before going private he put a photo of a little girl & he had written something along the lines of Need you so bad🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.