The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinny trying to hike with another family to get away from her boring family.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who calls John O'Groats rather than Ben Nevis the highest part of the UK? Someone who calls opening packets of food for the last two weeks homecooking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This struck me as a really weird pose. I mean take all the photos you like for insta but why sit in the road?
And also dangerous, you never know whats coming up the road, plus how many young girls are goimg to try and recreate this 😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My son is 15, has special needs and still believes in Santa. I don’t think 10 is too old either. My daughter is 10 and still looks for a present from Santa under the tree. They’ll come to the realisation soon enough. I’m not for dragging it out or telling them too soon.
To be fair I’d Iove to be able to take my 4 to Lapland. Damn I’d go with just my husband. It looks like an amazing holiday, the Santa visit is just a small part of it.
They have been before & Jace is too young this year. It would make more sense to wait a couple of years so he can enjoy the magic.
WHAT santa isnt real!!! who brings all the presents then ;)

On that basis, I guess I’d have to put myself in that category with her, and unashamedly so.
me too

Reactions: 10
They really need to stop sending these pathetic letters now. No one cares about them, they don't intimidate anyone and it's something a 5 year old would do. They really could do with proof reading their letters though. Not sure what her sexuality and family situation has to do with it at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Question she spends £280 on food, the only thing we have seen them eat is cheap pizza, spam, cheap white bread with jam or processed ham, some cheese and onion crisps and some dodgy looking soup/Thai curry. What exactly does she spend all that money on?

Reactions: 29
I have never been so glad to see someone wash their hair! I don’t know how they are all baring having their greasy hair down and touching them 🤢 If you can’t wash it, then at least spray it full of dry shampoo & tie it back

Reactions: 23
Question she spends £280 on food, the only thing we have seen them eat is cheap pizza, spam, cheap white bread with jam or processed ham, some cheese and onion crisps and some dodgy looking soup/Thai curry. What exactly does she spend all that money on?
Maybe she just said that to make it seem like they are still living the high life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit of a freudian slip on the subtitles at around 8.40 minutes in ha ha
20200718_200216.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Hey Creepy, if you want to write to my gran and tell her about my sexual preferences - I’m a boring old straight man, attracted to women MY OWN AGE.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Hey Creepy, if you want to write to my gran and tell her about my sexual preferences - I’m a boring old straight man, attracted to women MY OWN AGE.👍
he would have a job writing to my gran , my mum would make mincemeat out of him if he wrote to her ,however I still maintain this is someone else working on their orders

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How materialistic are thus family, and how matarelistic as Izzy turned out to be crying for hours about the loss of a drone, your siblings were not lost at sea nor was your dog! Get a grip!
Isla used to dominate the vlogs she used to be over praised with your such a clever girl, your like a sponge everyone she interrupted her sister screen time with a pointless fact nowadays she liturely has to stick her head in front of the camera to spout out a pointless fact and gets nothing! She must wonder what on earth went wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Multi pack cans of full fat coke and black hair dye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.