The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are so far down the sewer & up to their necks in tit that they will never be known as anything but scum by the majority of people. I believe Creepy, Lazy & co (the adults) fall into this category & they will never climb out of that sewer.

Whoever wrote this letter has one sick & disturbed mind. All this will do is make people see just what a sick, damaged & dangerous family they are. When you are morally bankrupt & in the public eye people are always going to discuss you. Get over it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My

My daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa.
I’d rather her come to realisation on her own then when someone else says it’s time to stop believing.

Also Isla is 8 so certainly not too old
My son is 15, has special needs and still believes in Santa. I don’t think 10 is too old either. My daughter is 10 and still looks for a present from Santa under the tree. They’ll come to the realisation soon enough. I’m not for dragging it out or telling them too soon.
To be fair I’d Iove to be able to take my 4 to Lapland. Damn I’d go with just my husband. It looks like an amazing holiday, the Santa visit is just a small part of it.
They have been before & Jace is too young this year. It would make more sense to wait a couple of years so he can enjoy the magic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sticking up for the Inghams in anyway shape or form! I think they need to come off YouTube and sort their lives out, focus on their kids And admit to their tit.

But Have you watched her videos? She quite obviously has major issues and tbh I’d put her in th same category as the obsessive weird af ifam!

I’m completely onboard with him being held accountable and it being publicly known what a pos he is, I draw the line at creating twitter accounts And making YouTube videos.
I never said you were sticking up for the Inghams I posted my opinion about why Izzy behaves the way she does and said if someone had treated me the way they have treated her I'd be making sure I kept going and let people know the truth.
Yes I would say at times she can appear obsessive but I'd never say she needed urgent help or major issues because people could say the same about some members on here. There are a few here who send messages to people involved in the Inghams vlogs too.

The twitter account isn't really that different to posting opinions on here.

Reactions: 20
Some people are so far down the sewer & up to their necks in tit that they will never be known as anything but scum by the majority of people. I believe Creepy, Lazy & co (the adults) fall into this category & they will never climb out of that sewer.

Whoever wrote this letter has one sick & disturbed mind. All this will do is make people see just what a sick, damaged & dangerous family they are. When you are morally bankrupt & in the public eye people are always going to discuss you. Get over it.
Where did you find this? And what is it?

Reactions: 4
Where did you find this? And what is it?
I searched #chrisingham on Twitter & found it there. The letter was sent to a young lady’s grandparents. The young lady called Izzy makes You Tube videos about the Ingham Family. That’s about as much as I know sorry. I do know the Ingham family like to intimidate their haters by letting them think they can see inside their homes. Very sick individuals in my opinion.

Last 3 pages of previous thread showed it. Someone has sent it to Nuby Izzy's Grandparents to scare her into silence and stop giving information to companies about Creepy.
I hope this young woman has contacted the police. If she hasn’t then I will be very sceptical about all this. If this is all genuine the writer of these letters needs stopping if it’s the same pen pusher who terrified the poor daughter of Unique Fam.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They will be lucky if they get the new drone delivered next day delivey up here usually takes about a week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
bleeping brilliant... this just keeps getting better.... I still haven’t stopped laughing about the death of the drone...... in true Ingham style.... HILAAAAARIOUS
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My son is 15, has special needs and still believes in Santa. I don’t think 10 is too old either. My daughter is 10 and still looks for a present from Santa under the tree. They’ll come to the realisation soon enough. I’m not for dragging it out or telling them too soon.
To be fair I’d Iove to be able to take my 4 to Lapland. Damn I’d go with just my husband. It looks like an amazing holiday, the Santa visit is just a small part of it.
They have been before & Jace is too young this year. It would make more sense to wait a couple of years so he can enjoy the magic.
Each to their own but I'm not a fan of the Santa fantasy. Most kids when they find out end up feeling let down and lied to by their parents. It's not a nice feeling and can instill distrust. Its lovely and magical but can have poor results and kids can still enjoy the magic of the 'Story' without being lied to and knowing it's not real
As I said not judgeing is just my personal view.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But Have you watched her videos? She quite obviously has major issues and tbh I’d put her in th same category as the obsessive weird af ifam!
On that basis, I guess I’d have to put myself in that category with her, and unashamedly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Each to their own but I'm not a fan of the Santa fantasy. Most kids when they find out end up feeling let down and lied to by their parents. It's not a nice feeling and can instill distrust. Its lovely and magical but can have poor results and kids can still enjoy the magic of the 'Story' without being lied to and knowing it's not real
What a cynical way to look at the magic of childhood 🤦🏼‍♀️. Obvs everyone’s entitled to their own opinions, it just makes me sad how the world is now......Yet to meet a kid scarred by believing in Santa.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I searched #chrisingham on Twitter & found it there. The letter was sent to a young lady’s grandparents. The young lady called Izzy makes You Tube videos about the Ingham Family. That’s about as much as I know sorry. I do know the Ingham family like to intimidate their haters by letting them think they can see inside their homes. Very sick individuals in my opinion.

I hope this young woman has contacted the police. If she hasn’t then I will be very sceptical about all this. If this is all genuine the writer of these letters needs stopping if it’s the same pen pusher who terrified the poor daughter of Unique Fam.
I feel like someone from the 'Support the inghams' group sent that. They all know the people who try and take down the inghams, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them started stalking izzy, finding her address and sending that letter. The group is like a cult.
I could understand if she was doing something illegal (correct me if im wrong but I was under the impression that she wasn't?) but the fact she's been hunted down and being sent that letter. The person behind it sounds psychotic....its not normal behaviour? Do they not have a life? a job? a family?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel like someone from the 'Support the inghams' group sent that. They all know they people who try and take down the inghams, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them started stalking izzy, finding her address and sending that letter.
I could understand if she was doing something illegal (correct me if im wrong but I was under the impression that she wasn't?) but the fact she's been hunted down and being sent that letter. The person behind it sounds psychotic....its not normal behaviour? Do they not have a life? a job? a family?

I believe she's doing nothing other than contacting companies who have associations with the Inghams to warm them of his past predatorial behaviour.

As there's nothing the police can currently do with him, the best way to let the creepy predator know that what he did won't be forgotten is to hurt his ego or hurt his wallet. Izzy does both.

I believe it was creepy himself who wrote that letter, no matter where it was sent from. Has all of his buzz words in it.

Reactions: 36
On that basis, I guess I’d have to put myself in that category with her, and unashamedly so.
I think many thousands of us stand with you there Malcolm. So many young girls need protecting & that includes their own children & that is the only reason I am here. I’ve never hated anybody in my long life but my goodness I hate Chris Ingham & his enabler wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a cynical way to look at the magic of childhood 🤦🏼‍♀️. Obvs everyone’s entitled to their own opinions, it just makes me sad how the world is now......Yet to meet a kid scarred by believing in Santa.
As I said everyone has a different view point it's not cynical. I was really quite upset about it, wouldnt let on to my mum as was worried I wouldnt get any presents. My husband walked in on his mum putting the presents under the tree and thought the same as me. I'm not scarred and it depends on your personal childhood and but I hated being lied to and deceived and this wasnt scenario that I personally saw differently and my personal opinion

Reactions: 3
I didn mean to suggest there’s a right or wrong age to believe in Father Christmas. It just struck me as an odd holiday choice for their particular range of ages. If Jason was 3 or 4, it would be lovely for the older children to see him believe the magic. But as he won’t have a clue, it seems an odd choice to me.

Reactions: 11
I didn mean to suggest there’s a right or wrong age to believe in Father Christmas. It just struck me as an odd holiday choice for their particular range of ages. If Jason was 3 or 4, it would be lovely for the older children to see him believe the magic. But as he won’t have a clue, it seems an odd choice to me.
Like everything they do it's not for the children but the youtube views

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Its not lying its called 'the magic of christmas'. Life is tit when youre an adult so letting children beleive santa is real, the tooth fairy and even the easter bunny is magical for both the adults and the children.

I only have fantastic memories of christmas time as a child and the excitement of visiting santa and waiting up and night to try and hear him on the roof. Ive no resentment towards any adult who led me to beleive santa is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I believe she's doing nothing other than contacting companies who have associations with the Inghams to warm them of his past predatorial behaviour.

As there's nothing the police can currently do with him, the best way to let the creepy predator know that what he did won't be forgotten is to hurt his ego or hurt his wallet. Izzy does both.

I believe it was creepy himself who wrote that letter, no matter where it was sent from. Has all of his buzz words in it.
Yes and Manchester is only around an hour away from their area. Very easy for them to write it, drive to manchester and make it look like another family sent it with the Manchester postal mark. Knowing the majority will blame their new best friends for it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.