The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they just go
Go and live normal life let there children live
The adventures are for them not the kids I know my 15 yr old would of hated being in tin can no space then with his 3 younger brothers and think while year in it ! Its summer hols the kids should be enjoying playing with freinds depending if the parent feels its safe my two who simlair age to their eldesr two I haven't seem them i give them a pack up they go out .home for tea then out again ๐Ÿ˜Œ you know like normal teens lazy how you proberly did . But the traveling is for your benefit and your husbands you relly need sort yourself out ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I was Isabelle's age I would have been absolutely fuming about that holiday, I'd see it as a punishment. When I was her age I'd make loads of friends and hang out all day with them while the parents did their own thing. I'd tag along to the odd day trip but I was more content being around people my own age ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ She's a teenager for Christ sake! Their lifestyle is so, so unfair for the girls and they way she's been brought up she will find it very difficult to break away from them even when she wants to. She should have a hell of alot more independence by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #113 - Gnomio, Gnomio where for art thou? Oh wait, he's taking a selfie on the roof of the RV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear ... Maybe no vlog tonight if it doesn't get fixed .... Shame that !! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm with bt and my Internet has been off since Tuesday but has just come back on around 2pm today

So no vlog tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚
Another shite day then it won't push the views up so why not just quit tube altogether after all according to creepy they don't need the money

Reactions: 11
I'm with bt and my Internet has been off since Tuesday but has just come back on around 2pm today

Another shite day then it won't push the views up so why not just quit you tube altogether after all according to creepy they don't need the money

Reactions: 3
I really do think they donโ€™t care anymore about YouTube itโ€™s like a chore to them now, they are miserable and I think it will only get worse. Could you imagine a whole year travelling not seeing family and what ever friends you have left itโ€™s going to be hard. If any think this pandemic has made me miss my friends and family more and can not wait to have a few pink gins with girls (hopefully next weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰) I love my family but these last five months being together nearly 247 we need a bloody break form each other not a whole year in a tin can ๐Ÿ˜‚
On a side note with these Scottish vlogs has anyone notice the two younger girls havenโ€™t hardly been in the vlogs I could be wrong as I donโ€™t watch them I watch from other channels.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.