The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have over 520m views in the total time they have been on Youtube.... someone get the calculator out please!
I read it is on average 14p per 1000 views. I don't know about overall earning over total video views but based on view levels this is the income, if this is the case savings must be running out fast for a family of 6:

ESTIMATED DAILY EARNINGS
$19.05 - $22.22

ESTIMATED MONTHLY EARNINGS
$571.50 - $666.75

ESTIMATED YEARLY PROJECTION
$6,858.00 - $8,001.00

Reactions: 12
580,000/80= 7,250 7,250 x 61 = 442,250
That's £442,250 on that one vlog.

So whatever 7,250 x 520 million is will be the amount they have earnt on youtube.
7,250 x 520 = 3,770,000

Over 3 million in total.
Struggling for money my arse!!! :rolleyes:
Plus brand deals when they got them, plus merch, plus baby and me...

Social blade I’ve seen influencers say the middle figure is about right ... so going on theirs they are making about £92k a year which is a lot but not when it’s between 6 of you. Paying for £30k caravans, mortgages, private school, drones you’ve flown off a cliff 😂 etc

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I think that Starbucks is the happiest iv seen Isabelle for a while.
Let's see how long the "eat less meat" lasts this time...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Light a fire in middle no where why do I feel I just watched last vlog 🤣🤣 she is skipping lazy that is

• Haha
Is that what he got paid? Or does that include the massive cut youtube take, plus 40% tax and vat etc
You really think Creepy and Lazy lodge an honest tax return if at all!

Even in their worst months they've still been making a 10k profit. Joe's stuff is totally different as it's lives and his whole channel got a huge boost but the money from just the "PE" stuff was donated. They're still earning a fraction of what they used to though, but far more than either could ever earn in a job.
Lucky if they scrape £700 this month looking at their views from last few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm.no wild camper myself, but are you allowed to park at the side of a road,light a fire,have a barbecue and stay there for the night!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Found their returns here. Huge drop income over last 2 years plus large debt to revenue. They also have missed the deadline for their 2020 return.

The jist of it seems to be they made a fortune from some of their earlier vlogs, blew the lot and never paid the tax man ....and have been trying pathetically to recapture those earnings ever since
Screenshot_20200722-172910_Chrome.jpg

From this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/the-ing...sk-to-boohooing-in-a-corona-mask.5178/page-26

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Self proclaimed Van lifers but can’t work the vans water heater 😂😂😂😂

Also lazy please put your seatbelt on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That’s my recollection too, I saw it not long ago but can’t remember where sorry. It was basically creepy trying to guilt trip Alfie for speaking out about his behaviour.

Great idea!
1. Level 42 - It’s Over
2. Bronski Beat -Smalltown Boy
Creepy`s should be (and i hate using it as i love the song) ,"Something happened on the way to Heaven (how many times can i say i`m sorry?) Phil Collins
Lazy`s would have to be
"Tainted Love" Soft Cell and
"Mother" by Pink Floyd
We could keep going ,the lists of possibilities are endless!

Reactions: 4
Sarah said they are eating less meat so they’ve bought vegan food today haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.