The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did creepy say to Alfie?
From memory it was when Alfie posted a video about creepy and what he had done. Creepy said they were struggling to pay a mortgage and pay private school fees. Anyone else remember, I could be wrong. Or it could have been on real inghams.

Reactions: 10
From memory it was when Alfie posted a video about creepy and what he had done. Creepy said they were struggling to pay a mortgage and pay private school fees. Anyone else remember, I could be wrong. Or it could have been on real inghams.
Isn't there a screenshot of it somewhere? I'm sure I've seen it on here.

Reactions: 2
what did creepy say to Alfie?
When alfie tweeted, when Chris was exposed he text alfie a crappy message about ruining his career and it’s alright for him he doesn’t have to worry about money like they do and all the bills he had to pay. (They don’t have to worry about money because they didn’t groom anyone you’d have been on course to be millionaires if you kept your rat dick in your pants Chris)

Alfie never shared it but sarah sent it to someone and it got leaked. It’s the convo where Sarah says she would leak alfies address.

no need to leak it sarah love their house is so big it’s been blurred out on google maps and very easy to find. unlike your new build on an estate in Bradford. Jealous hater?

As much as I dislike alfie respect that he was one of the few that spoke out against it. Shame the rest of the community didn’t grow back bones

can’t find his woe is me pity party my poor poor girls text to alfie but did find darling positive pineapple sarahs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else hear Isabelle mention, that when the van breaks or goes round a sharp corner, things fall out the cupboard on top of them! A Couple of things I wonder, should things fall out the cupboard, and he must be going quite fast for this to happen, then having to break sharply!😲
And ,didnt notice to now, but Esme stood up whilst they're driving!
Is this why Jace, Isabelle & Isla have suffered bruises?

Reactions: 10
So joe wicks has revealed 80 million views has = £580.000 didn’t Inghams have 61 million on one vlog? They’ve got money then!!
Even in their worst months they've still been making a 10k profit. Joe's stuff is totally different as it's lives and his whole channel got a huge boost but the money from just the "PE" stuff was donated. They're still earning a fraction of what they used to though, but far more than either could ever earn in a job.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nope, they aren’t even millionaires. Whatever they had hadn’t been invested wisely & in creepy’s response to Alfie Days (sorry if I’m getting names wrong) creepy said they were struggling for money & struggling to pay school fees. They stupidly thought it would last forever & it may have done but for creepy not having any self control around young girls, being unfaithful to his wife & children & bragging about his £30,000 caravan in the middle of a global pandemic. Oh wait, I hear the most perfect song for creepy to give to lazy on his departure, it’s Level 42 & it’s called It’s Over. YouTube it with lyrics😂They’re losing a million views a month & if that trend continues through July their income from views alone will have halved OUCH
The Roy Orbison (gosh he’s a golden oldie) It’s Over song is much more melancholy with a desperate howl to it. Would suit the Creeps so well. Perhaps we should start a compilation list to send Lazy from us loyal tattlers given we are such kindly folk.

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s my recollection too, I saw it not long ago but can’t remember where sorry. It was basically creepy trying to guilt trip Alfie for speaking out about his behaviour.

The Roy Orbison (gosh he’s a golden oldie) It’s Over song is much more melancholy with a desperate howl to it. Would suit the Creeps so well. Perhaps we should start a compilation list to send Lazy from us loyal tattlers given we are such kindly folk.
Great idea!
1. Level 42 - It’s Over
2. Bronski Beat -Smalltown Boy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even in their worst months they've still been making a 10k profit. Joe's stuff is totally different as it's lives and his whole channel got a huge boost but the money from just the "PE" stuff was donated. They're still earning a fraction of what they used to though, but far more than either could ever earn in a job.
With earnings like that do they have to pay 50% tax? As I know with me and my husbands earnings we have to pay 40% but we don’t earn as much them a month 😱

Is that what he got paid? Or does that include the massive cut youtube take, plus 40% tax and vat etc
When you see figures from youtube that's after youtube have taken their cut. You have to look in a different part of the creator studio which shows how much it was before youtube takes theirs.

That saying over the lifetime of the inghams vlogs if they were constantly on the same level for earnings (that changes over time) they'd be in the 3 million earnings region. wheres that now? all wasted!

They should have paid at least 40% tax but i bet they swiddle it so they declare they are only earning about £35k a year. so pay in the lower bracket

• Sick
I
I could be mistaken but I thought last year they only had £14,000 in assets & about £68,000 debt but I’m really rubbish with numbers so may have been mistaken. It was on Companies House Ingham Family Ltd. I’ve never run a business so not sure what it all means but there we’re definitely no big domes declared.

Reactions: 7
When you see figures from youtube that's after youtube have taken their cut. You have to look in a different part of the creator studio which shows how much it was before youtube takes theirs.

That saying over the lifetime of the inghams vlogs if they were constantly on the same level for earnings (that changes over time) they'd be in the 3 million earnings region. wheres that now? all wasted!

They should have paid at least 40% tax but i bet they swiddle it so they declare they are only earning about £35k a year. so pay in the lower bracket
Maybe if it’s like here, they channel the earnings thru the family business, that way they can claim heaps as business expenses and pay lower taxes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
With earnings like that do they have to pay 50% tax? As I know with me and my husbands earnings we have to pay 40% but we don’t earn as much them a month 😱
It's all through a limited company. So they'll pay themselves about £800 each a month as a salary and have no tax or NI due on that. Then this is an expense to offset the corp tax of 19% due on profits

Then they'll take the rest off as dividends. Probably take out less than 40k each so tax due is 7.5% of that. They didn't have long of high earnings before it all hit the crapper though :LOL:

It's all through a limited company. So they'll pay themselves about £800 each a month as a salary and have no tax or NI due on that. Then this is an expense to offset the corp tax of 19% due on profits

Then they'll take the rest off as dividends. Probably take out less than 40k each so tax due is 7.5% of that. They didn't have long of high earnings before it all hit the crapper though :LOL:
Thank you for clearing that up 😉
I don't think they earn a lot now they can’t they all look terrible some one on here said they have aged 10 years and they are right 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.