The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We "made the girls lives" with a SURPRISE stop along the way! Doesn't take much then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What I love especially about their slump in views is the fact they have stripped their selves bare. Take away all the shops parties house etc and they are left with just personalities. It's not enough to keep them going because that's not what people watch them for .
They didn`t think to buy each other a personality! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ewwwwwww so they haven’t had a proper shower in 2 weeks of van life, thank god they don’t have smellavision vlogs, they must smell worse than a silent dog fart 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You can see where they've spent hundreds of thousands of pounds. School fees were £25k a year for the two girls, I can't remember how long they were there for but at least 2 years plus an extra one for Issy, so over 60 grand? Cars, holidays, caravan, deposit for a house( which based on their sale price would now be worth less than they paid for it), all of that hideous furniture. The amount of electrical equipment they buy. The Australia holiday wasn't sponsored and I can't remember how much it was worked out to be, but I think was over £20k?

Sarah admitted she went supermarket shopping every day and spent over £30, then the coffees, the takeaways, the meals out. We've no idea what extra expenses they have, I suspect there's a lot more than they let on, but they let it slip through their fingers.

And one of their huge expenses was Levi's solicitors, to attempt to shut everyone up. Letters sent to everyone from small YouTubers to actual Twitter themselves!!! They were only earning decent money for under 2 years, but haven't really changed their spending habits. They also started with nothing. They were in a rented house and had to save up for years to pay for their honeymoon, so not like they had any house equity or savings. I think there's at least £250,000 spent there that they are not going to see a return on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You can see where they've spent hundreds of thousands of pounds. School fees were £25k a year for the two girls, I can't remember how long they were there for but at least 2 years plus an extra one for Issy, so over 60 grand? Cars, holidays, caravan, deposit for a house( which based on their sale price would now be worth less than they paid for it), all of that hideous furniture. The amount of electrical equipment they buy. The Australia holiday wasn't sponsored and I can't remember how much it was worked out to be, but I think was over £20k?

Sarah admitted she went supermarket shopping every day and spent over £30, then the coffees, the takeaways, the meals out. We've no idea what extra expenses they have, I suspect there's a lot more than they let on, but they let it slip through their fingers.

And one of their huge expenses was Levi's solicitors, to attempt to shut everyone up. Letters sent to everyone from small YouTubers to actual Twitter themselves!!! They were only earning decent money for under 2 years, but haven't really changed their spending habits. They also started with nothing. They were in a rented house and had to save up for years to pay for their honeymoon, so not like they had any house equity or savings. I think there's at least £250,000 spent there that they are not going to see a return on.

And all on a net income in a good year of 75k (net assuming they paid their taxes which they didnt)

75k is 2 parents in normal jobs earning 37k each but they carried on like they were lotto winners...only for their income to drop to 22k per parent with 44k still of debt ...so penniless essentially by 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What was the surprise for the girls? A proper meal and a shower?
I love they way she thinks that she is fulling anybody with the girls all so grateful for their lunch it is so ridiculous she must think we are as daft as she is

Reactions: 11
Izzy I know we all make questionable clothing choices as teens but those shorts look like a nappy...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Very poor money management probably due to expecting more to come their way. Could have bought their house for the money they have pissed away. Why send your kids to private school when you don't even own a house to keep a roof over their head and can afford to do so. Jace is going to look back at the holidays and gifts his siblings had and think WTF happened !
Looking at their business filling history you can really see the impact Creepy's sleazy behaviour had on their 'business'. Fool, was it really worth it

Reactions: 16
I have never known them to push for vlog views so much before... they must really want to entertain us because that's their only reason for vlogging 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 19.26.55 copy.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you notice yesterday kids had no socks on and shoes way to big slipping up and down. You watch vlogs views go up when they travel Europe if they can get in as lot them closing again but be same old pools eating out same old screams

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.