The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my recollection too, I saw it not long ago but can’t remember where sorry. It was basically creepy trying to guilt trip Alfie for speaking out about his behaviour.

Great idea!
1. Level 42 - It’s Over
2. Bronski Beat -Smalltown Boy
The Rolling Stones - it’s all over now

Reactions: 8
8k views it’s normally double that by now, it’s normally 10k in the first hour......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was 12 thou views in 2 mins the first time my kids watched them was a Disney cabin I swear I remember having one those moments when your like it’s weird 12 thousand people doing something at the exact same time As you thought

Title says finishing is that it are they done? are they giving up a bit early and pretending they were coming home now anyways?

Reactions: 12
Well thanks for this 2 week tit show I live in Scotland and am proud of my country but this NC 500 trip has done nothing to highlight the route. Every day was the same boring views of castles, lochs and lay-by's non of the towns/villages were ever shown apart from fort William, another tattler mentioned they missed out on the east coast of Scotland which indeed from Inverness down has many nice towns to visit and lighthouse in the sea (bell rock) off the Angus coast, Fife with st Andrews and lovely wee villages down to Edinburgh but even they would make that look shite so probably glad they didnt please leave Scotland by the nearest avaliable exit and please never return thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Knew they would start playing the “vegan card” to try and keep up with actual van lifers. Except they’re not. Sarah said “we’re not vegetarian or anything but we do want to cut down on meat so we’re eating vegan sausages and burgers.” They’ll be calling themselves “vegan van lifers” - perfect tags for YouTube now their channel down the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Knew they would start playing the “vegan card” to try and keep up with actual van lifers. Except they’re not. Sarah said “we’re not vegetarian or anything but we do want to cut down on meat so we’re eating vegan sausages and burgers.” They’ll be calling themselves “vegan van lifers” - perfect tags for YouTube now their channel down the pan
Probably turned "vegan" for their supper after stuffing their faces at McDonald's in Perth earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FINISHING THE NC500 - LOCH NESS & A SURPRISE STOP FOR THE GIRLS! VAN LIFE | NORTH COAST 500

Drone footage of a ruined castle.

It coming up to the afternoon and the Inghams are leaving the home... home? No, place they stayed at last night to go hunting for the Loch Ness Monster in Inverness. Lazy asks how far away from Inverness they are and no one knows. Creepy says they're not too far. Unfortunately the Inghams were hoping that they would be able to get showers this morning where they stayed but they're not open today. Lazy says it's probably a good thing with everything that's going on and they opted for a cold shower in the caravan. Lazy doesn't get in the shower, she just washes herself stood out of the shower and puts her head under the shower to wash her hair. They can't work out how to work the water heating. Lazy is hoping to only need one more cold shower on the trip but she can't wait to get home and sink into a scalding hot bath. Enjoy your final few days of peace Bradford, the Inghams are on their way home.

Time lapse of driving. The Inghams were making the 40 minute journey to Loch Ness and found Starbucks. Isabelle says her life is complete. Drone footage of the caravan driving along a road. I'm pretty sure that clip is reused from earlier in the trip though. The Inghams drive across a bridge.

20 minutes away from Starbucks the Inghams have arrived in Loch Ness. Creepy tells us their half way down Loch Ness, just past the visitor's centre at Urquhart Castle. It's a hard one to pronounce so Creepy chickens out and puts a screenshot on for us to look at. The visitor centre isn't open today but you can still see the castle. They're looking for a picnic area. Isabelle will be annoyed if they can't find it because she is having to carry all the food. Creepy says they have 'bare picnic'. I get second hand embarrassment when he talks. Creepy zooms in on the castle.

Music as the Ignhams walk up to the castle. Lazy points out that the wooden staircase is newer than the castle itself whist the older stairs are at the back of the building. Lazy doesn't know what part of the castle they're at but Isabelle and Isla tell her it's the chapel; it's upstairs and private. Jace tries to squeeze around the gate to get into the castle and Lazy starts cackling.

The Inghams have found the picnic area. Jace is eating one of those mini chocolate rolls. No one asked for a history lesson but Creepy decides to give us one anyway. The castle dates back to the 1300s and it was destroyed by and explosion in 1692, which is why it is ruined. Just to add there is some funeral music playing quietly in the background as Creepy talks. It was a royal castle in medieval time and it's really nice to have a picnic on. Creepy is hoping to get a couple of drone shots on the the loch and the monster. Well he only has to film himself to get shots of the latter. Drone shots of said castle and loch to more funeral music. Footage of Isabelle doing a Tik Tok with Isla.

Jace stands by the edge of the loch with Isla and they're throwing stones into the water.

Lazy tells us they're back at the car and they've driven up the road to upload the vlog. it was a little late but she apologises. The apology was so sarcastic that even the ifam will probably be able to tell it wasn't genuine. Plus an hour isn't a 'little' late, it's a very very lot late. Lazy needs to wipe her eyes because every time she watches the holiday vlogs back she can see mascara on her eyelids. Her eyelashes reach the top of her eye and it's so annoying. The Inghams are trying to decide what they're doing now because they've finished the NC500. She tells babe that she can't believe she's saying it because they looked forward to it for so long and now it is finished. They're in Inverness and know that driving back across the country officially completes the 500 miles but the Inghams aren't doing that because they're off to Edinburgh for a few days. Lazy loved it when they went in December and she wants to go back because there's a few things they didn't get to do. There's a lighthouse in the middle of the ocean that Creepy wants to see but it's a massive detour so the Inghams are trying to decide now whether they're going to the lighthouse or Edinburgh. Time lapse of driving.

Lazy says the scenery is insabne and the camera does no justice for it. Drone footage of Ruthven barracks and the surrounding area. Creepy tells us they have been driving for 2 hours and have pulled over and they're an hour away from Edinburgh. They decided not to go to Ratray Head Lighthouse because the drive would be a 6 hour detour and would've taken up some time tomorrow, when they have plans in Edinburgh. He sounds devastated as he explains it wouldn't be fair on the girls sat in the car for hours and hours on end, purely to get some video footage. Whilst Creepy is talking Lazy starts making face to the camera through the window of the campervan. Creepy continues talking and says they don't want to get into Edinburgh, find somewhere to park and it be late; they want to stop and enjoy the evening. Apparently they decided to pull off the motorway at exactly the right point because it's stunning. No one is around.

Lazy can't believe this is potentially their last night rural camping because they will be in Edinburgh tomorrow. Lazy has loved stopping. They're going to light a campfire and have a barbeque and marshmallows. They have vegan burgers and sausages because they want to cut down on the amount of meat they eat.

Footage of a train going past. Drone footage of the scenery. Nothing special, once you've seen one Scottish mountain you've seen them all really. They have lit a fire and the smoke rises into the air. Drone footage of the Inghams' by the side of their caravan.

End of vlog.

How old is she again? 3 or 33?
Capture8.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture6.PNG

Capture9.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture2.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If anyone fancies a jolly old lol, went to old creepys insta, and he’s put the rest of his tit photos back up - going back to like 2015.

some stand out posts -
3E715079-9F3A-40B5-85A2-8D5F6194FB35.jpeg
4A072BEE-D465-4449-9FB1-B205D73C21FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Note they didn’t act show these “vegan” burgers and sausages, if you didn’t vlog it it didn’t happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s my recollection too, I saw it not long ago but can’t remember where sorry. It was basically creepy trying to guilt trip Alfie for speaking out about his behaviour.

Great idea!
1. Level 42 - It’s Over
2. Bronski Beat -Smalltown Boy
Thank you for getting into the spirit of our gift to the lovely Sarah

Reactions: 5
Rural spot? No lazy! You were sandwiched between the A9 and the railway into Inverness. Daft bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ewwwwwww so they haven’t had a proper shower in 2 weeks of van life, thank god they don’t have smellavision vlogs, they must smell worse than a silent dog fart 🤢🤮
And they couldn’t afford a few nights stay somewhere that had a bath or shower? I don’t give a tit if the parents don’t shower but to not provide a place for your children to bathe is child neglect, end of. Their parenting is beyond shocking! No wonder everyone has looked so dirty. As always Tattlers we’re right.

Reactions: 23
PFFT! Being vegan is far more then not eating meat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that Starbucks is the happiest iv seen Isabelle for a while.
Let's see how long the "eat less meat" lasts this time...
I was sure it was going to be Macdonalds given the gurn of high excitement flushing Lazy’s fat face. All the natural beauty of Scotland and interesting sites to see and she’s been in second heaven three times.
The Christmas shop
The bakers
Starbucks
It really is desperately sad that she gains so little from the opportunities that have unexpectedly fallen at her feet thanks to a bit of good fortune from posting on YouTube

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.