The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debtors is what they're owed, creditors is who they owe money to - so there's more going out than coming in it seems... 🤷‍♀️ definite decline from the year before!

View attachment 99627
Sorry does someone know from now are they no longer exempt from audit as they now have stock. I know these accounts are only up to June 2019 (and wow have they bombed since then even) but surely they will be required to prove they can properly count their stock etc.

Reactions: 4
They make me sick. World is in crisis, people are ill and dying. Does she really think the tat she's selling is top priority for anyone! No our priority is keeping everyone safe, healthy and fed. She really needs a reality check and so does anyone who buys her tat.😡
They all make me sick as they continue to be so stupid and think they are the only people who can move about when in fact they should be in quarantine as they have just returned from abroad. They should not be moving about outside and only one person needs visit the post office if that is essential but as you said anyone who buys her tat is as bad when the whole world is in the state it is just now stay safe tattlers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.