The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So joe wicks has revealed 80 million views has = £580.000 didn’t Inghams have 61 million on one vlog? They’ve got money then!!
They have over 520m views in the total time they have been on Youtube.... someone get the calculator out please!
580,000/80= 7,250 7,250 x 61 = 442,250
That's £442,250 on that one vlog.

So whatever 7,250 x 520 million is will be the amount they have earnt on youtube.
7,250 x 520 = 3,770,000

Over 3 million in total.
Struggling for money my arse!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

They found Starbucks. #notsowildcamping
Why does she have to stick her tongue out so much? My 14 year old daughter just cringed so hard when I showed her some of her tik toks! It’s the same thing all the time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What I love especially about their slump in views is the fact they have stripped their selves bare. Take away all the shops parties house etc and they are left with just personalities. It's not enough to keep them going because that's not what people watch them for .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isabelle looks absolutely filthy in that tiktok. There's no excuse. She might have crappy parents but at 14 years old you shouldn't need telling to brush your hair and have a wash!

Reactions: 13
It's all through a limited company. So they'll pay themselves about £800 each a month as a salary and have no tax or NI due on that. Then this is an expense to offset the corp tax of 19% due on profits

Then they'll take the rest off as dividends. Probably take out less than 40k each so tax due is 7.5% of that. They didn't have long of high earnings before it all hit the crapper though :LOL:
I'm confused... Not good with these numbers. How much are they actually making?

Reactions: 3
When they first started Youtube, Isla's favourite thing to eat was a plate full of carrots! It's a shame really that nobody will cook them for her anymore! It's pure laziness, because you can buy fresh carrots ready peeled and chopped, they only have to be put in a bloody saucepan to be boiled. Even Isabelle should be capable of that, not that she should because she isn't the mother, but they are all bone idle now!
Its not like they don't have time to cook a healthy meal, sitting around all day not having jobs

Reactions: 15
Why does she have to stick her tongue out so much? My 14 year old daughter just cringed so hard when I showed her some of her tik toks! It’s the same thing all the time
Maybe She sticks it out to keep her balance?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I heard her say that but they were eating a chicken stir fry the other day for Chris’ birthday? And what’s spam if not some sort of tinned meat 🤣

They had Spag Bol by Lazy’s own admission and they’ve had dried up ham sandwiches for lunch for as long as the trip has lasted. Are they really that stupid?
Yes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had no hot water for the whole trip !? Why not ring the motorhome owner and ask for advice on how to turn the water heater on 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How the hell did they wash Jace if they had no hot water?

Reactions: 17
When alfie tweeted, when Chris was exposed he text alfie a crappy message about ruining his career and it’s alright for him he doesn’t have to worry about money like they do and all the bills he had to pay. (They don’t have to worry about money because they didn’t groom anyone you’d have been on course to be millionaires if you kept your rat dick in your pants Chris)

Alfie never shared it but sarah sent it to someone and it got leaked. It’s the convo where Sarah says she would leak alfies address.

no need to leak it sarah love their house is so big it’s been blurred out on google maps and very easy to find. unlike your new build on an estate in Bradford. Jealous hater?

As much as I dislike alfie respect that he was one of the few that spoke out against it. Shame the rest of the community didn’t grow back bones

can’t find his woe is me pity party my poor poor girls text to alfie but did find darling positive pineapple sarahs
Regardless of what some think of zalfie they know alot of people within social media and would tit all over Chris and Sarah and Sarah knows this, she wouldn't of ever leaked address because she knows zalfie would piss all over them, she was just angry that her once idols spoke out about Chris and it was the end of her almost dream to get in with the top guys. At least Sarah made it to the zalfie house and didn't she just entertain once there with that never tiring hill fall 😂😂😂😂if only she knew just a couple of days later her families reputation changed forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reason they've loved "Wild camping" so much is that they're cheapskates and don't want to pay!

Reactions: 18
I
I could be mistaken but I thought last year they only had £14,000 in assets & about £68,000 debt but I’m really rubbish with numbers so may have been mistaken. It was on Companies House Ingham Family Ltd. I’ve never run a business so not sure what it all means but there we’re definitely no big domes declared.

No I remember the same - they had a tiny amount of assets they owned outright (jeep/caravan maybe, definitely not any property) ,some cash on deposit but then a massive debt to revenue.

The 2 netted off to something like £6k (or £600) ...it was a pathetic amount anyway.

The year before was better but still only netted to maybe £100k ....I'll try to find it.

You dont need to be an accountant to know these people arent millionaires. They live in a bog standard home in Bradford and are currently on holidays in a caravan. They cant afford big holidays unless they are gifted and they haven't been gifted one since they got a partial freebie to Maldives.

Remember new years where they couldnt even afford to go away for the night and ended up going to Scotland (again) by train on January 2nd?!

If they are rich they do a great job at hiding it.

The private school was the last bastion of their hey day and that's gone too now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
580,000/80= 7,250 7,250 x 61 = 442,250
That's £442,250 on that one vlog.

So whatever 7,250 x 520 million is will be the amount they have earnt on youtube.
7,250 x 520 = 3,770,000

Over 3 million in total.
Struggling for money my arse!!! :rolleyes:
The fact that people can earn £400k for a vlog is absolutely disgusting anyway. And you’ve got nurses and Chris calling key workers idiots

Plus merch? Brand deals when they had them, baby and me. If they have earnt nearly 4 million they have a very good accountant because that’s not what the accounts some one on here shared said

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.