Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
There’s chairs and sofas and more chairs and tables and more tables and a fire pit and another fire pit and some more tables and chairs. Cushions, let’s not forget the cushions on the chairs and the sofas near the other sofas and the tables and the kitchen near the kitchen with the the bbq which is not too far from the other bbq which is near another table. Hydrangea Annabelle’s, let’s not forget them which are near the baskets and the other baskets which are outside the kitchen near the kitchen. Oh and the pool! There is only one pool!! Why is there only one pool?? Amateur!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Polava

VIP Member
Awww, one big happy family, until the people who actually know her tell us all about his expenses swindling, him trying to divorce her, the mother in law hating her and the townsfolk of Tunbridge thinking she’s a smug snooty prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Love2lurk

The skiing content has been hilarious. Honestly, she is so dramatic! She’s talking as if she’s been to war! Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s an attention seeker. A disgusting one at that. Who writes a post about personal sadness and a war and hashtags the hell out of it with things like #whatiworetoday #styleover40 etc? She has all the traits of a narcissist. Nasty woman. I get such mean vibes from her.

Reactions: 14

Shinythings

VIP Member
Just searched her name because she is fucking AWFUL. Can't say too much as I may give myself away but she's well known in the area for absolutely ripping brides off by overcharging for the dresses (they are often hundreds more than in other shops for the same dress) and then charging for appointments on top at the Bridal shop she owns. Multiple times appointment deposits haven't been refunded even if the bride cancels within the time limit to get it back.

Her other clothing company again massively overcharges for items that are very cheaply made.

She's extremely pretentious and I know a couple of disgruntled people who have felt like she looked down her nose at them and thinks she's above everyone. She's very Nouveau Rich and uses every opportunity to let people know.

A lot of people suck up to her but can't stand her behind her back. She has A LOT of unhappy ex employees who spill everything. I am not one of them to be clear.

• Wow

dolly88

I never usually post about ‘ Becks’ but influencers who promote things they would never wear themselves to make money annoys me. Tonight she posted a ‘tonight’s outfit’ story with an Ad for a bag with Becks in sparkly letters. First thought - the bag looks tacky AF she’d never wear that. Skip to 1 or 2 stories later an you guessed it she’s wearing a Gucci bag with it.

Attachments

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Can she not come on and say we had a lovely dinner. Steak potatoes and broccoli.

No no no it has to be tomahawk reverse seared on our 10,000 grand bbq, with homemade chimichirri 🤪🤪
Must be exhausting trying to pretend you live in a hotel everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£95 pair of Reiss trousers......of course they are darling. She just isn't likeable. I don't know why.....I think some people have an air about them, like their shit doesn't stink. Poor Becks has that look about her. Very unfortunate.
Becks has that ‘Amanda from Motherland’ look. All superficial on the outside masking a lonely, unhappy and insecure existence on the inside. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. Imagine being married to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Polava

VIP Member
I got the impression the skiing didn’t live up to the dream. She’s more interested in the “apre ski”. One other thing I’ve thought is what has happened to her “back” problem that forced her to give up running yet she can ski? Well, of a sorts 😂😂
She broke her pelvis/vagina because of all the running she was doing. As we know, our Begs doesn’t do things by halves. Dramatic! Remember the heart monitor she had to wear and was allergic to caffeine? Up until she was flogging that coffee machine, then suddenly all that disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So are you all at the White Company buying her gifted dresses? Personally i didnt like them, but that could just be my anger at yet another rich person getting a ton of gifted products from the white company when she could easily buy them and i dont just mean the dresses its all the crockery etc shes received from them lately
I won’t go near brands that gift these millionaires and wealthy families free stuff, because they don’t even give back to society. I mean, what exactly does Beck do that’s charitable? I’ve seen her begging for expensive garden furniture and luggage (she gets it), she begs for ski wear and gets it. However she never gives away to charity. I remember the time her kids were gifted lots of very expensive chocolates which she could have donated, but she kept them! She’s greedy and that’s the problem. She has a massive entitled influencer ego. Hope it gets burst sometime soon. She’s such a smug woman who pretends to live this perfect life, yet we know from the tea that was spilt here a while ago by one of her ‘friends’ that she isn’t a very nice person and lies. Her life is fake, she is insecure, hence, why she needs so much validation from strangers. She reminds me of Veruca salt or Amanda from motherland

• Heart

Polava

VIP Member
‘You ok hun?’ FFS! Whatever it is, there’ll be a swipe up with it. Like when the dog died. The worst being ‘oakhomeinteriors’ who did a swipe up of the outfit she was wearing on the actual day of her Mother’s funeral!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Polava

VIP Member
Also, quit the ‘so busy business woman’ facade. I know women who are Global Heads of large corporates. 3/4 kids, dogs, cats, horses. They’re not flogging polyester out of the back bedroom, living off hubbies credit card and pratting about in their Mum’s shop. All that is absolutely fine but quit the fakery! Embarrassing!

Cat87

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is that smile a bit psychotic???

Imagine walking along on your own, and holding your phone up above your head video recording yourself and your manic grin. staring at yourself. Then post it on the internet.

It’s so cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s at the the Watermark complex in the Cotswolds/Cotswold Water Park. Anyone from the wider area can spot it a mile off! If you wanted to keep yourself hidden, you’d post a less obvious photo 🙄

• Haha
She reads here almost daily and has got things removed before so I have to be careful what I disclose. However I can confirm there is a LOT of smoke and mirrors with poor old Andy and finances. The rise in interest rates on borrowing are causing alarm, the next 6 months should be interesting.....

kaz88

Such a perfectionist that she didn’t check this properly and mentions wanting to be a doctor twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Polava

VIP Member
Two teenage kids live in that house. Does she make them wear straight jackets?? Or are they still locked in the ‘formal’ room reading books and writing poetry? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11