The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she strapped for cash again?
She is very "qvc" at the moment, more than usual isnt she.

Did anyone see that dm she received - it was so gushy about her (prob her daughter lol). I felt like vomiting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two teenage kids live in that house. Does she make them wear straight jackets?? Or are they still locked in the ‘formal’ room reading books and writing poetry? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two teenage kids live in that house. Does she make them wear straight jackets?? Or are they still locked in the ‘formal’ room reading books and writing poetry? 🙄
They’re at boarding school so Beggy Big Bird doesn’t have to clean up after them 😂

Reactions: 5
Just searched her name because she is bleeping AWFUL. Can't say too much as I may give myself away but she's well known in the area for absolutely ripping brides off by overcharging for the dresses (they are often hundreds more than in other shops for the same dress) and then charging for appointments on top at the Bridal shop she owns. Multiple times appointment deposits haven't been refunded even if the bride cancels within the time limit to get it back.

Her other clothing company again massively overcharges for items that are very cheaply made.

She's extremely pretentious and I know a couple of disgruntled people who have felt like she looked down her nose at them and thinks she's above everyone. She's very Nouveau Rich and uses every opportunity to let people know.

A lot of people suck up to her but can't stand her behind her back. She has A LOT of unhappy ex employees who spill everything. I am not one of them to be clear.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just searched her name because she is bleeping AWFUL. Can't say too much as I may give myself away but she's well known in the area for absolutely ripping brides off by overcharging for the dresses (they are often hundreds more than in other shops for the same dress) and then charging for appointments on top at the Bridal shop she owns. Multiple times appointment deposits haven't been refunded even if the bride cancels within the time limit to get it back.

Her other clothing company again massively overcharges for items that are very cheaply made.

She's extremely pretentious and I know a couple of disgruntled people who have felt like she looked down her nose at them and thinks she's above everyone. She's very Nouveau Rich and uses every opportunity to let people know.

A lot of people suck up to her but can't stand her behind her back. She has A LOT of unhappy ex employees who spill everything. I am not one of them to be clear.
Don’t worry, we’ve had a friend of hers on here spilling tea about her. We can see through all the fakeness and bullshit. She is awful. Shallow, greedy, pretentious and lies. Not the nice human being she likes to make out to all those other shallow influencers who suck up to each other in order to gain followers, be seen by brands and to look like they really are women supporting other women. Luckily not everyone are sheep and can see it for what it really is.

Reactions: 6
But off track but does anyone follow an account of a youngish couple - cannot remover their account name for the life of me. They live somewhere “by the sea” I think. They were renovating their home then they started designing stained glass front doors. Think he was a lighting engineer and she was in design? They just disappeared off insta about a year ago. Just thought someone may know a little tea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
God, here we go, annual trip to Sani. 🙄 The woman has literally no imagination when it comes to holidays.

Is she related to Caroline Mrs M? She's another Sani obsessed pretentious snob who married well and looks down her nose at everyone.

Kids be like ‘ here we go! Boring bleeping Sani, where we have to take millions of photos of Mum pointing that bleeping toe!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kids be like ‘ here we go! Boring bleeping Sani, where we have to take millions of photos of Mum pointing that bleeping toe!’
I was wrong, really stepping out of the comfort zone and going to Cyprus this year! Definitely will have bought to pointy foot along though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was wrong, really stepping out of the comfort zone and going to Cyprus this year! Definitely will have bought to pointy foot along though 😁
And allll the Aspiga vastly overpriced beach dresses

Reactions: 8
Well i hope her suite has a dressing room with an island 😂

• Haha
But off track but does anyone follow an account of a youngish couple - cannot remover their account name for the life of me. They live somewhere “by the sea” I think. They were renovating their home then they started designing stained glass front doors. Think he was a lighting engineer and she was in design? They just disappeared off insta about a year ago. Just thought someone may know a little tea 🤷‍♀️
Their account account was 43bythesea.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine asking someone to film you walking along on holiday?! How many shots does that take? What on earth is she teaching her children? She’s so up herself.

The poem and flower on the pillow are cute and I've seen a few hotels do it but I just feel it's so wasteful if you think about how many flowers are cut and cards used.

Oh I’ll walk In the dress then post get mr d to send me a message from a fake account so I can then add the link.! Vacuous female, talk about loves herself and what’s with the pose in the gym gear looks like she’s tit herself

• Haha
Oh I’ll walk In the dress then post get mr d to send me a message from a fake account so I can then add the link.! Vacuous female, talk about loves herself and what’s with the pose in the gym gear looks like she’s tit herself
I smell a rat when she starts off saying “I’ve had loads of DMs asking…” and agree she probably sends herself messages! It’s that tipping forward from the hips pose that people do to fake a thigh gap - honestly woman, eat right and train hard and you won’t need to fake it 🙄

And so heavily filtered she's got no knee!

• Haha
Reactions: 2