Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
‘I’ve had more loss but here’s another pic of meeeeeeeeeee!’

They’re all braggy and shallow. Her mate building the mushroom…’Look at my front door! Look at it!’ ‘Oh it’s lovely hun!’ ‘Thanks hun’ ‘oh it looks great!’ ‘Thanks lovely!’ ‘What colour is it?’ …………….‘what’s the colour please?’………..zero response. Happy to brag but provide zero value!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Shinythings

VIP Member
Well!

My hairdresser is getting married and we got chatting as you do. She got her dress from Isabella Grace and is NOT happy. She loved her dress but wanted to order it in blush, they said it didn't come in blush even though she could have sworn it did. She loved it so ordered it in ivory. She double checked after she ordered it and found out it did come in ivory so phoned them straight away to ask if they could order it in blush as it definitely did come in that option. They outright refused and told her she shouldn't have been looking online at her dress and she liked it in ivory so what was the problem and why was she being so picky? She would have pulled out and gone elsewhere but she paid half when she ordered it so would lose a lot of money.

Excuse me? You can't look at pictures of the dress you have purchased? Madness! So that really put a dampener on her whole experience.

• Wow
Someone else came on here, who’d been to theirs for dinner etc and mentioned him getting into trouble for expense fiddling.
Indeed. Like most people who like to display a certain image to people and show off their 'perfect' life she is papering over some very large cracks. Unfortunately for Becks she wont be able to for much longer as the line of credit has run out and the payments for the lifestyle are becoming unsustainable. You have to borrow a LOT of money to pay and maintain a house and pool etc like that. The Bridal business is not making much profit and her parents cant bail her out as dont have the funds. Her Mum gave her the money to start the bridal shop but the gravy train has ground to a halt now. Unfortunately Becks isnt much of a business person as her previous 2 businesses attest to.

• Wow

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She does a story showing bowelbabe’s new book - lovely - then that is followed by a story of her dog promptly followed by a story showing her having a coffee in the garden with the caption “what a beautiful morning to be alive”!!!!!! FFS! How insensitive is that!!!

• Wow

Shinythings

VIP Member
I would struggle so much to do something like that. I'd be like 'erm, I have feet, I like pie, I have a cat'.

I'm just so incredibly boring but even if I wasn't I'd find it so cringey to lay out all my achievements and accolades like that.

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
I don’t remember her doing a swipe up BUT what she did do was a story to say that she had just seen this kids off on some sort of residential and it broke her heart because they didn’t know they were saying goodbye to chilli for the last time!!! Someone must have pointed out what she had done here as she deleted it after a few hours! Can you imagine if someone like a teacher or parent had seen it and told them!! Prime example of her thinking about Instagram and her persona above her family
Frightening isn’t it? I do believe a lot of these instahuns were not particularly popular at school. I remember Beggy saying she’d been to 15 schools and had a lot of bullying. 15?? That’s more than one a year! They lap up the attention as if they have never had attention before. Tagging your funeral outfit on the day of your Mother’s funeral, is the absolute lowest of the low though.

General

Lokeetane, crying with laughter. If you advertise something make sure you can pronounce the brand name. It’s locseetan. She obviously doesn’t watch QVC!!

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
Yep and how convenient that it was one of her rich friends that won it. She couldn’t possibly have any working class peasants walking around her home
Not rich. Worked as admin for a guy who was married with 3 kids. She had a plan. Plan worked.

• Wow

kaz88

My in-laws live in TW & I’ve seen her IRL several times when we’ve been down to visit and she has indeed got a face like a smacked arse. All the “spreading happiness and smiling at strangers” is totally fake!

• Heart

Polava

VIP Member
How long does this pricks birthday go on for??? She’s 43! Not 18, 21, 50 (she’s probs actually is)

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
"I'll share details of where we are staying when we get home" does make me laugh, are they so worried people are going to come and stalk them or something? You're not actually famous. 😂

Reactions: 9

Polava

VIP Member
And the day will come when she walks out to a load of people wondering why they are there. Those people become confused as they thought they’d walked into Dobbies garden centre. Less is more Begs, less is more. She’s make a great focus for a psychology study.

• Haha

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
From reviewing the Local Planning Authorities website, her house is in a Conservation Area which would mean she should have planning permission for the current building work she is undertaking, and she hasn’t…I’ve checked the portal!

• Wow

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking Building the Mushroom once won a competition Becks ran to visit her house??
Amazing how they have become such good friends from one meeting 😏😏

• Haha
She did mention “In our next house” perhaps they are considering moving?
she may have to get a job like most of us.
Shouldn’t flaunt what she got, and be content what she has!
They will be moving under the guise of 'our next project". Remember how this was supposed to be their 'forever' home? They just cant sustain it and debts need to be cleared before the payments spiral in a few months. Be interesting to see how she spins it. It's Andy I feel sorry for he gets very stressed keeping her in the lifestyle she has got used to. He's actually a nice bloke but a bit wet and if he says no to something he soon gets shot down. Probably wont be long before she gets this profile removed too so screenshot while you can. Seeing her for dinner before Christmas so will try and get some juicy updates then.

swipeup

VIP Member
The way she smiles manically into the camera, walking in the garden swishing the dress. How much of a narcissist do you have to be film that and put it online.

Someone has asked where a belt was from she was wearing, she couldn't just tell them....she had to link it 🤬🤬
Such a horrible thing to do. Becks if you read here why can’t you just answer your followers without using aff links. For someone who uses the Be Kind quotes, I certainly don’t find this very kind. Becks is such a greedy, low life narcissist with little class.

• Heart
Wonder where the dogs go whilst she’s at ‘work all day’?? 🤔🤣
She gives the dogs to that local dog walker mate of hers - the one who house sits when she’s on holiday (she doesn’t take her dogs on holiday with her), and the kids go to boarding school. She’s only in love with herself and her money making IG account

• Angry

Polava

VIP Member
So, her mate does a shout out to Begs regarding a mascara. Declares it’s not an ad. Begs posts her mates shout out and does a swipe up. Can’t knock her hustle. Get your mates to do the reviews, post them and do your own swipe up. Horrid little thing isn’t she?

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She is so “middle aged”. And I’m saying that as a 53 year old. She is quite old fashioned in a lot of ways.