The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£95 pair of Reiss trousers......of course they are darling. She just isn't likeable. I don't know why.....I think some people have an air about them, like their tit doesn't stink. Poor Becks has that look about her. Very unfortunate.

Reactions: 3
£95 pair of Reiss trousers......of course they are darling. She just isn't likeable. I don't know why.....I think some people have an air about them, like their tit doesn't stink. Poor Becks has that look about her. Very unfortunate.
Becks has that ‘Amanda from Motherland’ look. All superficial on the outside masking a lonely, unhappy and insecure existence on the inside. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. Imagine being married to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just looks so awkward in fashion reels! I find her “style” as dull as her content at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Becks has that ‘Amanda from Motherland’ look. All superficial on the outside masking a lonely, unhappy and insecure existence on the inside. She’s a complete and utter narcissist. Imagine being married to her?
This!!!!! Yes reminds me of her.

---

What’s with ladyofthemanor

I haven’t checked her stories yet…will there be pictures of Mr D in his kilt ‘addressing’ the haggis?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ why is ahe always in Rye? I only live a stones throw from there and go to Rye quite a bit. Last thing I'd want is to come face to face with her ladyship taking selfies. Eurggghhh !

‘I fall in love with you a little bit more’ but only at bonus time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
‘I fall in love with you a little bit more’ but only at bonus time!
They just make me want to 🤮. Just too sickly
---

Meant to add - how she can come out with a purchase list for ppl to buy their partners for Valentines day is beyond me when he has 1 pair of loafers and 1 pair pink shorts. Deluded the woman is deluded!

• Haha
They just make me want to 🤮. Just too sickly
---

Meant to add - how she can come out with a purchase list for ppl to buy their partners for Valentines day is beyond me when he has 1 pair of loafers and 1 pair pink shorts. Deluded the woman is deluded!
Oh she has no intention of buying Mr D/meal ticket anything.it’s so her incredibly gullible followers click on all those links. She’s a hustler.

Wow doesnt she think shes a style icon. Im probably missing something buts what with that stupid black baseball cap? Is it some famous designer or something? I just dont know why shes wearing it, it looks stupid.

Reactions: 5
Wow doesnt she think shes a style icon. Im probably missing something buts what with that stupid black baseball cap? Is it some famous designer or something? I just dont know why shes wearing it, it looks stupid.
She’s trying too hard to look like all of the other influencers but at the end of the day the cap’s not big enough to cover her dated middle-aged hairdo! She’s making me cringe so Micah at the moment.

• Heart
Christ why is ahe always in Rye? I only live a stones throw from there and go to Rye quite a bit. Last thing I'd want is to come face to face with her ladyship taking selfies. Eurggghhh !
I’m local too….imagine my dismay when on one of her trips. they also pitched up in Hoof for something to eat!
---

I’m confused as to why a woman of her age doesn’t have her style.

She is not stylish nor aspirational. She just looks awkward and ridiculous.

….and £78 for a very basic baseball cap. Madness!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m local too….imagine my dismay when on one of her trips. they also pitched up in Hoof for something to eat!

---

I’m confused as to why a woman of her age doesn’t have her style.

She is not stylish nor aspirational. She just looks awkward and ridiculous.

….and £78 for a very basic baseball cap. Madness!

Sorry for all, in Rye. But you could go and film her and see how many outtakes she does before she gets her perfect shots lol. I bet she didnt buy that hat but if she did she was robbed 😂😂

‘I’ve chosen the colours I want for my kitchen but I want you to tell me what you think. I don’t give a tit what you think but I do need lots of validation and likes and free paint!! ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘I’ve chosen the colours I want for my kitchen but I want you to tell me what you think. I don’t give a tit what you think but I do need lots of validation and likes and free paint!! ‘
Spot on. Im sure she'll be doing her usual diy and getting someone in like she did with the panelling 😂😂

• Haha
ThAt look OF jaw realignment nose job and boob job and new teeth,im blocked since I asked about her boobs didnt dare mention the chin

• Haha
The kitchen was from Tom Howley. It doesn’t say much if she’s declaring it hasn’t worn well in 5 years. I’d have expected more from such an expensive brand.

Reactions: 7