The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen anyone that owns a business that actually works so little as she does I thought running your own business would be a full time thing but she never seems to do anything except flit in and out occasionally
Her ‘full time’ thing is walks, coffees, lazing by the pool, trying on polyester, pointing the toe. The high pitch lilt at the end of each sentence is also a full time thing!

Reactions: 7
Is she asking herself/making up DM questions? Why is the writing in such a bold font?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where the dogs go whilst she’s at ‘work all day’?? 🤔🤣
She gives the dogs to that local dog walker mate of hers - the one who house sits when she’s on holiday (she doesn’t take her dogs on holiday with her), and the kids go to boarding school. She’s only in love with herself and her money making IG account

• Angry
Reactions: 9
One ski lesson and onto parallel already!! All the designer gear aswell. This woman is phenomenal! twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she off skiing, and the children are at boarding school?
No the kids are there....lots of private schools have already broken up for Easter hols
I'm rather surprised miss prissy pants hasn't been skiing before....she's got all the gear and absolutely NO idea ....obviously just doing it so she can brag about it while secretly hating it

Reactions: 11
Kids have one lesson and now flying down the reds!?! Begs doing parallel already! Winter Olympics by the end of the week! She’s so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the most contrived accounts on insta. Me, me, me, me, me, the journey, my journey, me, me. Ffs you’ve been skiing, with your family. Enjoy your family. They’re the only ones who really give a tit. Mr D’s forced grimaces are getting embarrassing !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The skiing content has been hilarious. Honestly, she is so dramatic! She’s talking as if she’s been to war! Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got the impression the skiing didn’t live up to the dream. She’s more interested in the “apre ski”. One other thing I’ve thought is what has happened to her “back” problem that forced her to give up running yet she can ski? Well, of a sorts 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I got the impression the skiing didn’t live up to the dream. She’s more interested in the “apre ski”. One other thing I’ve thought is what has happened to her “back” problem that forced her to give up running yet she can ski? Well, of a sorts 😂😂
She broke her pelvis/vagina because of all the running she was doing. As we know, our Begs doesn’t do things by halves. Dramatic! Remember the heart monitor she had to wear and was allergic to caffeine? Up until she was flogging that coffee machine, then suddenly all that disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gormless followers be like ‘What an amazing achievement!’ ‘Must be so proud’ etc etc. she’s just spanked 1000’s on a ski holiday with some lessons. Not conquered Everest nor driven to Ukraine! Well done you! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Gormless followers be like ‘What an amazing achievement!’ ‘Must be so proud’ etc etc. she’s just spanked 1000’s on a ski holiday with some lessons. Not conquered Everest nor driven to Ukraine! Well done you! 🙄
I’m absolutely flabbergasted that she wrote a post/story which basically sounded as if she cured cancer. She’s been in a bloody skiing holiday! Ffs!!! The woman is a moron! 🙈

And after all that not a second shown of her actually skiing. Plenty of standing still posing on the slopes but not a single clip of her actually moving. C'mon Becks we need receipts.

• Haha
La Rosiere is a quiet family resort. Her ‘Apres Ski’ was non existent. It’s also not pretentious so surprised she went there.

Reactions: 4
Is she ever going to shut up about it? You learnt to ski Becs(allegedly), you didn't find a cure for cancer!

Well Love and Luxe is now under new ownership! She’s got so much on she can’t carry on with this amazing business. Yeh right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Love and Luxe is now under new ownership! She’s got so much on she can’t carry on with this amazing business. Yeh right!
I thought that was the purpose of the new dressing room? What else has she got on??