The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why you would need an outdoor kitchen when you have a massive one with bifold doors leading out into the garden? More money than sense

Reactions: 8
Does the outdoor kitchen stay open to the elements all winter? If so I guarahtee it won’t look as great next spring. Then she’ll be asking for ‘recommendations’ on outdoor cleaners. 😂

Reactions: 4
It looks like a pub garden! Very strange. Also look my house is painted white! Do people really ask what colour her White House is painted?!

Reactions: 5
It looks like a pub garden! Very strange. Also look my house is painted white! Do people really ask what colour her White House is painted?!
The front looks terrible, I don’t understand those planters that she had built all around the front and up against the house. Gives me hayfever every time she shows it

Reactions: 3
There’s chairs and sofas and more chairs and tables and more tables and a fire pit and another fire pit and some more tables and chairs. Cushions, let’s not forget the cushions on the chairs and the sofas near the other sofas and the tables and the kitchen near the kitchen with the the bbq which is not too far from the other bbq which is near another table. Hydrangea Annabelle’s, let’s not forget them which are near the baskets and the other baskets which are outside the kitchen near the kitchen. Oh and the pool! There is only one pool!! Why is there only one pool?? Amateur!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s chairs and sofas and more chairs and tables and more tables and a fire pit and another fire pit and some more tables and chairs. Cushions, let’s not forget the cushions on the chairs and the sofas near the other sofas and the tables and the kitchen near the kitchen with the the bbq which is not too far from the other bbq which is near another table. Hydrangea Annabelle’s, let’s not forget them which are near the baskets and the other baskets which are outside the kitchen near the kitchen. Oh and the pool! There is only one pool!! Why is there only one pool?? Amateur!
Couldn’t have said it better myself 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t worry too much about her as sometimes she hires a jacuzzi to be sure she has enough pools. Next she will be building one….

Don’t worry too much about her as sometimes she hires a jacuzzi to be sure she has enough pools. Next she will be building one….
ive never seen a photo of her in any pool apart from one on a rubber ring with a dog in the pool. If she doesnt go in it then what a waste

Literally insufferable. ‘So many of you have asked about this dress ( which I cunningly knew you would/would not so I’ll wear another randoms one today and another one tomorrow and pretend you’ve asked about those as well. I’ll also do a lot of gurning and drag poor old Mr Credit Card, sorry Mr D into the shots to show you he has more than one pair of shoes).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “walking to dinner” reel. Blimey! Is that what grown women do now? “Here’s my new home Mr D, just film me walking down this road dress up to the nines for dinner”. It must be exhausting keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 5
Her account is nothing but an opportunity to gloat. It used to be a great platform for sharing fashion, beauty but for Becky it’s a place to share how wonderful and perfect she is. It also shows how materialistic and downright sick she is. It’s gluttony.

Reactions: 6
Her account is nothing but an opportunity to gloat. It used to be a great platform for sharing fashion, beauty but for Becky it’s a place to share how wonderful and perfect she is. It also shows how materialistic and downright sick she is. It’s gluttony.
im still annoyed about the Moda garden dining set. She even cut her video off before it got to that. Im sooo tempted to message Moda and say i bet theyre glad they gifted her thousands of pounds of furniture that doesnt even get shown

The guy she had over for rose and nibbles is an estate agent - social visit or valuation???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The guy she had over for rose and nibbles is an estate agent - social visit or valuation???
How do u know him?

Surely not with just having an outdoor kitchen built... im joking of course. Tbh i wouldnt be surprised with her getting the kitchen repainted, also saying she was going to update where the sofa is in the kitchen. She doesnt normally do house/room tours anymore so im off to RMove to search for white damp houses from flower beds too close to house and swimming pools actually being used and close to local  amenities 

So shes treating her manager to a hotel stay for putting up with her yet she says they will be discussing the dresses shes bought. Does that make it a business expense so she can claim it back?

How do u know him?

Surely not with just having an outdoor kitchen built... im joking of course. Tbh i wouldnt be surprised with her getting the kitchen repainted, also saying she was going to update where the sofa is in the kitchen. She doesnt normally do house/room tours anymore so im off to RMove to search for white damp houses from flower beds too close to house and swimming pools actually being used and close to local  amenities 
I don’t know him but he regularly posts houses and works for Knight Frank.

Reactions: 1