The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were you at one of the 15 schools? I remember her waffling about her tough times and how one of her ‘bullies’ would stand outside her house. Well, you’ve shown them now haven’t you Begs! Once a twit always a twit!
She did not go to 15 schools. She didnt go to more than 5. I know her well. She wasnt always a tosser and at school was as well received with her peers as the rest of us. It is all complete attention seeking nonsense.

Reactions: 9
She reads here almost daily and has got things removed before so I have to be careful what I disclose. However I can confirm there is a LOT of smoke and mirrors with poor old Andy and finances. The rise in interest rates on borrowing are causing alarm, the next 6 months should be interesting.....

Reactions: 12
She reads here almost daily and has got things removed before so I have to be careful what I disclose. However I can confirm there is a LOT of smoke and mirrors with poor old Andy and finances. The rise in interest rates on borrowing are causing alarm, the next 6 months should be interesting.....
Someone else came on here, who’d been to theirs for dinner etc and mentioned him getting into trouble for expense fiddling.

Reactions: 5
Someone else came on here, who’d been to theirs for dinner etc and mentioned him getting into trouble for expense fiddling.
Indeed. Like most people who like to display a certain image to people and show off their 'perfect' life she is papering over some very large cracks. Unfortunately for Becks she wont be able to for much longer as the line of credit has run out and the payments for the lifestyle are becoming unsustainable. You have to borrow a LOT of money to pay and maintain a house and pool etc like that. The Bridal business is not making much profit and her parents cant bail her out as dont have the funds. Her Mum gave her the money to start the bridal shop but the gravy train has ground to a halt now. Unfortunately Becks isnt much of a business person as her previous 2 businesses attest to.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She did mention “In our next house” perhaps they are considering moving?
she may have to get a job like most of us.
Shouldn’t flaunt what she got, and be content what she has!

Reactions: 2
Shouldn’t flaunt what she got, and be content what she has!
They will be moving under the guise of 'our next project". Remember how this was supposed to be their 'forever' home? They just cant sustain it and debts need to be cleared before the payments spiral in a few months. Be interesting to see how she spins it. It's Andy I feel sorry for he gets very stressed keeping her in the lifestyle she has got used to. He's actually a nice bloke but a bit wet and if he says no to something he soon gets shot down. Probably wont be long before she gets this profile removed too so screenshot while you can. Seeing her for dinner before Christmas so will try and get some juicy updates then.

Reactions: 9
Shouldn’t flaunt what she got
They will be moving under the guise of 'our next project". Remember how this was supposed to be their 'forever' home? They just cant sustain it and debts need to be cleared before the payments spiral in a few months. Be interesting to see how she spins it. It's Andy I feel sorry for he gets very stressed keeping her in the lifestyle she has got used to. He's actually a nice bloke but a bit wet and if he says no to something he soon gets shot down. Probably wont be long before she gets this profile removed too so screenshot while you can. Seeing her for dinner before Christmas so will try and get some juicy updates then.
The holidays are never put on a back burner so it can’t be all bad. Interests rates are rising but I bet his salary and bonuses are too. She’s going to have to pull her finger out and work.

Reactions: 1
With the holidays and lifestyle they’ve clearly got a decent income, do those types of wealth ever really feel the pinch? Surely in order to pay the mortgage with higher rates balance out the cost of living they just have one less holiday a year. In their case one holiday is a good 10k which could go towards the bills?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, seems wet. His Mother didn’t like Begs by all accounts. Too much pressure on him to sustain her lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Anyone falling into her "giveaway" trap? Im not. Ive screenshot her followers when she said she was giving the calendar away just to see how many it increases to. She must be desperate for some "gift" she might get at 200k. WOW ive just watched the video of her showing off the calendar - i find her quite scary tbh what does she think she looks like appearing behind that calendar! Also fancy trying out the products like spraying that perfume! Cant stand the woman, she'll think shes so fantastic giving that away
We’ll she appears to have got another 2K!

• Wow
Indeed. Like most people who like to display a certain image to people and show off their 'perfect' life she is papering over some very large cracks. Unfortunately for Becks she wont be able to for much longer as the line of credit has run out and the payments for the lifestyle are becoming unsustainable. You have to borrow a LOT of money to pay and maintain a house and pool etc like that. The Bridal business is not making much profit and her parents cant bail her out as dont have the funds. Her Mum gave her the money to start the bridal shop but the gravy train has ground to a halt now. Unfortunately Becks isnt much of a business person as her previous 2 businesses attest to.
Having worked in the City for years (as both a broker and analyst), I can confirm that a lot of guys (or their wives) have spent their bonuses before they receive them. They have large overdrafts and credit card bills - almost all of their lifestyle is on credit. It’s unsustainable and something like the current increase in mortgage rates is likely to tip many of them over the edge. The bonuses are usually paid in March/April each year, so she’s got some time to wait for that!
Also I expect Beggy likes to mix with people who have more money than them so the pressure to keep up will be immense - the holidays and perpetual dining out costs. The exchange rates won’t have helped for the likes of the recent trip to the US.
Unsure what happened to the bungalow she got planning permission for on their plot….was this sold on or have they built it out and sold it on?

The influencer culture won’t last forever and think we are all wiser to the fact when they are telling us they only “hop on” to promote items they’d buy themselves you take it with a pinch of salt. You rarely hear them say that they’ve been gifted something that they dislike.
The next few months are going to be tough for a lot of families and seeing influencers being gifted ridiculous volumes of clothing and beauty products is bound to leave a sour taste for a lot of followers.

The influencer culture won’t last forever and think we are all wiser to the fact when they are telling us they only “hop on” to promote items they’d buy themselves you take it with a pinch of salt. You rarely hear them say that they’ve been gifted something that they dislike.
The next few months are going to be tough for a lot of families and seeing influencers being gifted ridiculous volumes of clothing and beauty products is bound to leave a sour taste for a lot of followers.
It’s also remarkable not one of those ‘influencers’ who received clothing and trips away (I’m happy to stand corrected), has acknowledged the failing of Joules. A brand they all (professed) to love so much!

Reactions: 8
They are mercenary, not bothered when companies go bust as long as they earned from it originally.

Reactions: 3
Long-time lurker here but I’ve noticed something and wanted to gossip about it! You know this ‘giveaway’ she did with the over the top advent? Well, it states UK only and the winner she has tagged appears to live in Greece. This ‘winner’ never posted about it which seems strange. Because it’s not affiliated with Instagram you can’t even report her for it being a con. She obviously wanted to look like she was a nice person. The comp only had 6000 odd entries which is a red flag for someone with nearly 200k followers! Is she still with the management company? Would be interesting to have a conversation with them about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Long-time lurker here but I’ve noticed something and wanted to gossip about it! You know this ‘giveaway’ she did with the over the top advent? Well, it states UK only and the winner she has tagged appears to live in Greece. This ‘winner’ never posted about it which seems strange. Because it’s not affiliated with Instagram you can’t even report her for it being a con. She obviously wanted to look like she was a nice person. The comp only had 6000 odd entries which is a red flag for someone with nearly 200k followers! Is she still with the management company? Would be interesting to have a conversation with them about her.
Oh she’s a proper con woman with things like that. Remember the time when she did a competition for someone to have a house tour? Yep, that much up here own arse to think her house was tourable, a la Downton or such like. Well everyone was thinking that’s weird, why would you let a stranger tour your house. Funnily enough the winners of the ‘massive competition’ were ‘mini Begs’ Buildingthemushroom and her ‘husband’! Who’d have thought 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s a proper con woman with things like that. Remember the time when she did a competition for someone to have a house tour? Yep, that much up here own arse to think her house was tourable, a la Downton or such like. Well everyone was thinking that’s weird, why would you let a stranger tour your house. Funnily enough the winners of the ‘massive competition’ were ‘mini Begs’ Buildingthemushroom and her ‘husband’! Who’d have thought 🙄
I do remember that! How did it slip my mind?! That was hilarious 😂 She really does think she’s famous doesn’t she! Her whole profile is a cringeworthy car crash which is why I can’t take my eyes off it.