The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the mini me, ‘building the mushroom’ lives in a colourless world aswell. So sickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought she had it done a few years ago?
Knocking through to the bedroom next door to make it bigger!! So a variety of backgrounds (they’ll all look the same!!) to point the toe in front of and rev up the filter!!

Should maybe spend some of their money on doing something exciting with the kids. They must be as bored as the dogs! Their annual Sani trip looks dull as! ‘Quick, take a pic of me pointing my toe by the tit looking pool!’

Knocking through to the bedroom next door to make it bigger!! So a variety of backgrounds (they’ll all look the same!!) to point the toe in front of and rev up the filter!!

Should maybe spend some of their money on doing something exciting with the kids. They must be as bored as the dogs! Their annual Sani trip looks dull as! ‘Quick, take a pic of me pointing my toe by the tit looking pool!’
Oh her poses in front of the mirror are so ridiculous! I cringe with embarrassment for her every time 😂

A ‘Wellness Psychologist’ has given Begs a shout out!! WTAF?? Will assume not a qualified one, as surely anyone with an ounce of intelligence must suss her out straight away??

Reactions: 4
Who Emma swoon love or Beggy B or both?
Both really. Swoon just annoys me with her over the top fashion reels. She did one recently where she was going to the opera/ballet in a bloody ball gown type outfit! Who bloody does that! 😡

Reactions: 3
Both really. Swoon just annoys me with her over the top fashion reels. She did one recently where she was going to the opera/ballet in a bloody ball gown type outfit! Who bloody does that! 😡
Yeah she deserves her own thread and is worse than Doyle. Not everyone has the same bank balance as her, well hubby 🤣

What's with the criptic message today? Any ideas anyone? Someone in the know?

I honestly can't stand people who post cryptic messages, wait for everyone to message out of concern but then still don't say whats wrong. Here's an idea, if you don't want to say whats happened don't post about it in the first place! So bloody attention seeking, boils my piss :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly can't stand people who post cryptic messages, wait for everyone to message out of concern but then still don't say whats wrong. Here's an idea, if you don't want to say whats happened don't post about it in the first place! So bloody attention seeking, boils my piss :mad:
Absolutely!!

Reactions: 6
‘You ok hun?’ FFS! Whatever it is, there’ll be a swipe up with it. Like when the dog died. The worst being ‘oakhomeinteriors’ who did a swipe up of the outfit she was wearing on the actual day of her Mother’s funeral!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
‘You ok hun?’ FFS! Whatever it is, there’ll be a swipe up with it. Like when the dog died. The worst being ‘oakhomeinteriors’ who did a swipe up of the outfit she was wearing on the actual day of her Mother’s funeral!!
What did I say? Didn’t take long.

Absolutely!!
Same people who check themselves into A&E/ hospital and saying nothing 🤨