The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not real. The usual Begs bullshit to get engagement. On another note, there is never any evidence of having kids in that house. No evidence of being a family home. Just a insta home.

Reactions: 6
"I'll share details of where we are staying when we get home" does make me laugh, are they so worried people are going to come and stalk them or something? You're not actually famous. 😂

Reactions: 9
"I'll share details of where we are staying when we get home" does make me laugh, are they so worried people are going to come and stalk them or something? You're not actually famous. 😂
Yes of course. Can’t divulge reality!

I thought the same! And if I hear one more influencer mention the word “manifest” I may explode 🤯

Reactions: 7
I thought the same! And if I hear one more influencer mention the word “manifest” I may explode 🤯
Oh god me too, funny how all the ones who preach about it already have everything they could possibly want in life anyway!

Oh god me too, funny how all the ones who preach about it already have everything they could possibly want in life anyway!
Apart from a conscience! Oh and morals and integrity! Let’s not forget that 🤣

She’s at the the Watermark complex in the Cotswolds/Cotswold Water Park. Anyone from the wider area can spot it a mile off! If you wanted to keep yourself hidden, you’d post a less obvious photo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what the purpose of the new dressing room is? She got rid of luv ‘n’ polyester coz of the stressy life of a CEO, so why get rid of a whole bedroom for a billion wardrobes??

Reactions: 5
Wonder what the purpose of the new dressing room is? She got rid of luv ‘n’ polyester coz of the stressy life of a CEO, so why get rid of a whole bedroom for a billion wardrobes??
I really think she is the epitome of excess. No one needs that much space, especially when most of what she wears is so cheap.
I do wonder if she and Mr D now sleep in separate bedrooms and he’s been banished to the new loft space!

Reactions: 4
I really think she is the epitome of excess. No one needs that much space, especially when most of what she wears is so cheap.
I do wonder if she and Mr D now sleep in separate bedrooms and he’s been banished to the new loft space!
Cue the photo of her and Mr D making out 🤢

Often find PDA suggests a real need to be OTT because things aren’t right

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I sado that i am had saved her previous stories when she did her dressing room. I watched it back yest and she was all "i cant believe this is mine... i'll never be able to move.." and maybe if its even two years later shes actually lost a bedroom to give her more space to point her toe.... mind you she might not have that much room when she gets her island in there. Gotta keep up with the swoons havent you 😶 must stress ive now deleted those stories so not saddo now 😅

• Haha
Can someone explain why you have to be brave to wear a jumpsuit? Is it because she’s worried about not being able to have a wee quickly?

• Haha
Can someone explain why you have to be brave to wear a jumpsuit? Is it because she’s worried about not being able to have a wee quickly?
It’s probably the ‘I have no self confidence, I’m quite insecure’ bullshit. Yet likes to post a manic grimacing face every day for the world to see. Loves the compliments, yet an automatic block to those who call her out for her deception!! Typical narc!

It’s probably the ‘I have no self confidence, I’m quite insecure’ bullshit. Yet likes to post a manic grimacing face every day for the world to see. Loves the compliments, yet an automatic block to those who call her out for her deception!! Typical narc!
It all makes sense now! There is a definite air of fishing for compliments from her sycophants 🙄

It all makes sense now! There is a definite air of fishing for compliments from her sycophants 🙄
Oh they are literally pathetic/thick and she laps it up. Everyone in TW thinks she’s a prick!

• Haha