The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he has to work his fingers to the bone to keep Begs happy but Mr D really needs to get that nail bed sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Mrs Doyle is once again carrying out work to her property without planning permission.

As her property is in a Conservation Area she needs planning permission for the patio she’s having built. (It’s in excess of 5sqm and will have a non permeable surface).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Mrs Doyle is once again carrying out work to her property without planning permission.

As her property is in a Conservation Area she needs planning permission for the patio she’s having built. (It’s in excess of 5sqm and will have a non permeable surface).
probably gets away with it as noone will be walking passed seeing it will they. I cant understand her digging it all up now when she just had it relaid from the poolshed being in that area.
---

i saw today she actually follows an ig page thats about hating tattle 😂

Reactions: 4
Her content is just 100% brag. Thought her husband was being investigated for expense fraud? What happened to that?

Reactions: 3
Amazing the difference a filter makes. London trip looking very different and aging

Reactions: 2
So are you all at the White Company buying her gifted dresses? Personally i didnt like them, but that could just be my anger at yet another rich person getting a ton of gifted products from the white company when she could easily buy them and i dont just mean the dresses its all the crockery etc shes received from them lately

Reactions: 5
So are you all at the White Company buying her gifted dresses? Personally i didnt like them, but that could just be my anger at yet another rich person getting a ton of gifted products from the white company when she could easily buy them and i dont just mean the dresses its all the crockery etc shes received from them lately
I won’t go near brands that gift these millionaires and wealthy families free stuff, because they don’t even give back to society. I mean, what exactly does Beck do that’s charitable? I’ve seen her begging for expensive garden furniture and luggage (she gets it), she begs for ski wear and gets it. However she never gives away to charity. I remember the time her kids were gifted lots of very expensive chocolates which she could have donated, but she kept them! She’s greedy and that’s the problem. She has a massive entitled influencer ego. Hope it gets burst sometime soon. She’s such a smug woman who pretends to live this perfect life, yet we know from the tea that was spilt here a while ago by one of her ‘friends’ that she isn’t a very nice person and lies. Her life is fake, she is insecure, hence, why she needs so much validation from strangers. She reminds me of Veruca salt or Amanda from motherland

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So there's a recent one star review for the bridal shop saying the atmosphere was pretentious and someone working there called Gabrielle was rude. Shop has responded saying no one called Gabrielle works there but on the website Gabrielle is listed as a member of the team. If you're going to lie and deny, at least make sure it's not easily checkable 🙄

Also they absolutely do have slimming mirrors in the shop, that's why they don't allow you to take photos as otherwise you can see the difference clearly.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you seen her stories today of her "pr press trip" to chelsea flower show. Shes been hobnobbing with all the famous
---
So there's a recent one star review for the bridal shop saying the atmosphere was pretentious and someone working there called Gabrielle was rude. Shop has responded saying no one called Gabrielle works there but on the website Gabrielle is listed as a member of the team. If you're going to lie and deny, at least make sure it's not easily checkable 

Also they absolutely do have slimming mirrors in the shop, that's why they don't allow you to take photos as otherwise you can see the difference clearly.
what a liar the shop owner is. Ive just gone through some reviews and ppl say about Gabrielle or Gabriella. I cant find a Charlotte.
---
So there's a recent one star review for the bridal shop saying the atmosphere was pretentious and someone working there called Gabrielle was rude. Shop has responded saying no one called Gabrielle works there but on the website Gabrielle is listed as a member of the team. If you're going to lie and deny, at least make sure it's not easily checkable 

Isnt it ironic she doesnt allow photographs until they buy the dress. Says the woman who constantly photographs herself and her life

Attachments

Last edited:
Poor Judi with that phone in her face. Back of Begs you total wannabe!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you seen her stories today of her "pr press trip" to chelsea flower show. Shes been hobnobbing with all the famous
---
what a liar the shop owner is. Ive just gone through some reviews and ppl say about Gabrielle or Gabriella. I cant find a Charlotte.
---

Isnt it ironic she doesnt allow photographs until they buy the dress. Says the woman who constantly photographs herself and her life
And banging on about how she’s always wanted to go to Chelsea…..it’s not difficult - you go online and pay for a ticket! Lots of people do it each year.

oddly her photos appear to be more focused on who was there (and celeb spotting), rather than the actual gardens. She is so gauche.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The outdoor kitchen seems to be taking a while and doesn’t appear finished for the bank holiday and half term at home 🧐

I just don’t get the whole outdoor kitchen thing, not with uk weather! Poor thing having to stay at home this half term…that must really hurt 😢

• Haha