The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahaha today's post and stories 😂 could it be any more obvious that she reads this thread?

Hi Becks 👋🏼

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what she's going on about? Her family will never be the same again...... Wtf? Either say it or don't you attention seeking bint.

Reactions: 3
She never did say what the major loss was. Just lots of attention seeking posts. Now very sad about Ukraine but very thankful that her dressing g room can get finished off. She’s such a prick!

She never did say what the major loss was. Just lots of attention seeking posts. Now very sad about Ukraine but very thankful that her dressing g room can get finished off. She’s such a prick!
Only just noticed the #whatiworetoday 🤣 WTAF. Vapid indeed!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what she's going on about? Her family will never be the same again...... Wtf? Either say it or don't you attention seeking bint.
Father in law died mid January 2022.

She’s an attention seeker. A disgusting one at that. Who writes a post about personal sadness and a war and hashtags the hell out of it with things like #whatiworetoday #styleover40 etc? She has all the traits of a narcissist. Nasty woman. I get such mean vibes from her.

Reactions: 14
She’s an attention seeker. A disgusting one at that. Who writes a post about personal sadness and a war and hashtags the hell out of it with things like #whatiworetoday #styleover40 etc? She has all the traits of a narcissist. Nasty woman. I get such mean vibes from her.
Fascinating creature! Still think ‘oakhomeinteriors’ tops it all with her tagging her funeral outfit on the day of her Mother’s funeral!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fascinating creature! Still think ‘oakhomeinteriors’ tops it all with her tagging her funeral outfit on the day of her Mother’s funeral!!
Yes the fact you’d even take a photo of yourself on the day of your mother’s funeral blows my mind! Then tagging your dress! Narcissistic much?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes the fact you’d even take a photo of yourself on the day of your mother’s funeral blows my mind! Then tagging your dress! Narcissistic much?
It’s the absolute depths!! I was literally stunned! No doubt she got a ‘Aww you look lovely hun’ by one of her thick as tit followers!

Reactions: 4
As I said before, total brain dead moron.

She's gone from not wanting to post anything about Ukraine (because *checks notes* something something positivity... Something something her kids... As if her kids are looking to her Instagram in order to gauge how anxious or not they should be about world events 🙄) but now she's really taking the piss!

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could write such a post and then still add those vapid hashtags. She's a either a sociopath or a narcissist at this rate. Possibly both.

Like it would be one thing if she just said, I'm aware what's going on but I don't want to address the Ukraine war on my Instagram because I was this space to be an escape... But she can't harp on about positivity and then use doom and gloom for her own advantage/attention seeking. Pick a line and stick with it ffs!

Reactions: 9
As I said before, total brain dead moron.

She's gone from not wanting to post anything about Ukraine (because *checks notes* something something positivity... Something something her kids... As if her kids are looking to her Instagram in order to gauge how anxious or not they should be about world events 🙄) but now she's really taking the piss!

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could write such a post and then still add those vapid hashtags. She's a either a sociopath or a narcissist at this rate. Possibly both.

Like it would be one thing if she just said, I'm aware what's going on but I don't want to address the Ukraine war on my Instagram because I was this space to be an escape... But she can't harp on about positivity and then use doom and gloom for her own advantage/attention seeking. Pick a line and stick with it ffs!
Examples of tone deaf Amex Bex 1) did a swipe up when her dog died 2) Went to 15 schools due to bullying (we aren’t even at school 15 years you twit, so that’s going some! 3) complained about having to spend £11k a month on credit cards when the house was being built!
Needless to say, she was callled out on the latter!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her ages ago because of the constant bragging. I've since forgotten her family situ so when I read 'twin mum' in her bio and only saw the dogs in grid posts, I thought she was referring to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago because of the constant bragging. I've since forgotten her family situ so when I read 'twin mum' in her bio and only saw the dogs in grid posts, I thought she was referring to them 🤣
You don’t even have to follow her to view her account anyway. She’s toxic isn’t she? Pretends she’s all lovely and kind, yet she’s the total opposite. She’s needy, grabby, shallow, narcissistic and absolutely fake as hell. Wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She is the character Amanda (who is far prettier than Becks!) from the TV show Motherland 😂

‘I’ve had more loss but here’s another pic of meeeeeeeeeee!’

They’re all braggy and shallow. Her mate building the mushroom…’Look at my front door! Look at it!’ ‘Oh it’s lovely hun!’ ‘Thanks hun’ ‘oh it looks great!’ ‘Thanks lovely!’ ‘What colour is it?’ …………….‘what’s the colour please?’………..zero response. Happy to brag but provide zero value!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Also, quit the ‘so busy business woman’ facade. I know women who are Global Heads of large corporates. 3/4 kids, dogs, cats, horses. They’re not flogging polyester out of the back bedroom, living off hubbies credit card and pratting about in their Mum’s shop. All that is absolutely fine but quit the fakery! Embarrassing!

Reactions: 12
I was quite shocked by how much she sells on her websites. It all looks cheap to me. She’s selling silver plated bracelets identical to the ones she wears (which are sterling silver) for £30 a pop! Not sure if you get two but that’s still quite expensive for silver plated. I make those bracelets for myself. They cost about £1 each to make.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen anyone that owns a business that actually works so little as she does I thought running your own business would be a full time thing but she never seems to do anything except flit in and out occasionally

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What is this new walk in wardrobe project? Has she taken out a bedroom just to accommodate it?

Reactions: 2
What is this new walk in wardrobe project? Has she taken out a bedroom just to accommodate it?
Yes her guest bedroom. Don't worry though they are converting the loft into a guest bedroom instead :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7