The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Joe and her parents just stand by and watch/allow this behaviour? She reminds me of an unsupervised child in a toy shop 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So clearly something was missing in her life that she now feels so fulfilled having all these things to do. That's fine for now but when she's done with everything, what then?

Reactions: 11
I came here to also say I find it all so tiring to watch. She must be burnt out/ exhausted from constantly… painting.

We have been re-painting the house (tbf I’m not into it my husband does it as he’s good at it) and it’s taken a while, who cares. I don’t need it all done instantaneously. I just let him do it at his own pace.

Reactions: 5
I feel exhausted watching her....do they ever sleep...when do they interact with the children...cook meals...go food shopping etc.. . Its just constant diy...i really couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 11
She seems to be so impulsive as well though, I think there’s something going on somewhere because it doesn’t appear to be rationale decision making

Reactions: 9
So clearly something was missing in her life that she now feels so fulfilled having all these things to do. That's fine for now but when she's done with everything, what then?
She will just be repainting coat over a coat of paint, same as in her old house.

Reactions: 2
She’s genuinely quite bi polar … she’s on a manic high at the moment. Then, inevitability she will crash. Then the pizza deliveries will restart… it’s a sad cycle.

Reactions: 19
She’s far too manic. What’s the hurry? She’s bouncing from one thing to another and doing nothing properly.
When does she pick up kids from school, shop or cook food or just spend time with the people she’s supposedly on this new journey with? It’s like a solo project just to occupy her. It’s very strange.

As a previous poster saud, she lived in a great school catchment area yet she’s not given that a thought with regards the new house it seems. Just she fancied a move as needed a project.

Reactions: 7
She’s genuinely quite bi polar … she’s on a manic high at the moment. Then, inevitability she will crash. Then the pizza deliveries will restart… it’s a sad cycle.
I used to get manic when I was unhappy. But I would clean constantly and I genuinely couldn’t stop. I’d obsess over not having matching Tupperware/were the kitchen cupboards tidy and in order etc. It was a horrible feeling. It took over me. I think that’s what is happening with Chavlotte. Except it’s ‘decorating’. And I use that term loosely

Why on earth would they need 3 picnic benches for 4 of them(6 if you include her mum and dad)? Is she planning on opening a petting zoo or something? And where has her other garden furniture gone? It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Is there room/space for it still to be a bb venture?
Maybe that's her new vision overnight bb with a masterclass on wreath making/interior design. Hence all the extra picnic tables🙄

Reactions: 3
Cucumber sandwiches in the paddock…. Piss off!!

A chicken coop with bird tit everywhere and some pub tables.

• Haha
That smell lingers. Cucumber sandwiches in the paddock, she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she.

As a chicken owner myself I wouldn’t want to eat right next to their run, I love my girls but they create a lot of mess and I only have 4 why she wants more than 6 I don’t know as they would keep them all supplied in eggs easily.

Reactions: 7
Is there room/space for it still to be a bb venture?
Maybe that's her new vision overnight bb with a masterclass on wreath making/interior design. Hence all the extra picnic tables🙄

O don't forget the social media and blogging workshops she did!!! 🙄🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.