The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just come on to say the same thing! And she's turning into hinch, solomon and cinderella with "I've told him all about the new house", honestly do they not realise they sound pathetic?! šŸ˜†
I donā€™t think she will have him back heā€™s so old she will use that and say heā€™s happy where he is itā€™s unfair to have him amongst the chaos. Renovating that isnā€™t going to take just a few weeks

Reactions: 6
My dogs would be more unsettled being away from their family. Iā€™m sure you could get them a cosy little spot and start getting them used to their new home. Prob getting on her nerves more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mungo doesnā€™t fit the Instagram aesthetic anymore, so heā€™s been offloaded. Now heā€™s old and has health problems chubby Charlotte doesnā€™t want the responsibility anymore. Did they bring the tripod cat with them? Hope it shits all over the house from the ā€˜stressā€™ of moving šŸ–•šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Mungo doesnā€™t fit the Instagram aesthetic anymore, so heā€™s been offloaded. Now heā€™s old and has health problems chubby Charlotte doesnā€™t want the responsibility anymore. Did they bring the tripod cat with them? Hope it shits all over the house from the ā€˜stressā€™ of moving šŸ–•šŸ¼
Tripod cat šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh poor mungo!

Sheā€™s such a witch, she adored that dog till he now doesnā€™t fit in with the retrievers!

My dog would be heartbroken!!ā€™

All for the fking gram!! šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 17
I just don't understand her at all. If they are going to be living there forever why not take your time with each room. Why rush to make it look good for the gram when in reality it will be tit!
Does anyone follow manwithahammer? Heā€™s amazing, and is painstakingly restoring a house, on his own, by hand, doing things properly - they might take him months but like he said, it has to be done or it will look crap/need redone again shortly after. Charlotte needs to go spend the week with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone follow manwithahammer? Heā€™s amazing, and is painstakingly restoring a house, on his own, by hand, doing things properly - they might take him months but like he said, it has to be done or it will look crap/need redone again shortly after. Charlotte needs to go spend the week with him.
I follow him and I must admit, I have the biggest crush on him šŸ™ˆ heā€™s so handsome!
As for Charlotte, I swear she wasnā€™t always this annoying, sheā€™s definitely got worse. I felt like todayā€™s stories about the pug were definitely aimed at us, sheā€™s obviously been having a little read again šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚ The big question is, will she ever be truly happy and content? Itā€™s always about the quick fix with her isnā€™t it. And once sheā€™s finished bodging this new house, what next?

Reactions: 14
He has a thread on here too! He is cute but also married which I didn't expect.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe sheā€™s offloaded Mungo. I could NEVER leave my elderly cat anywhere without me. Absolute selfish witch not wanting to have her half-dead dog with her just so that she focus on getting some tit videos of her weird little pigeon-toed husband stirring paint whilst attempting to show off his guns on his T-Rex arms. Everything he does gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He has a thread on here too! He is cute but also married which I didn't expect.
sorry off topic but whereā€™s the thread? I always assumed (hoped!) he was single šŸ˜
I do love his attention to detail with the restoration of his house, itā€™s beautifully done.

Reactions: 2
She said theyā€™re converting the garage for her parents so Iā€™m guessing theyā€™re currently living in the main house with them. Why is starting the annexe not a priority over scraping(!!) artex off a ceiling and slapping paint around some carpet?! Would be much more interesting content than her painting timelapses. Have we seen Mungo since the move?
So after reverse image searching the place from her story I was able to find out the places name and itā€™s trip advisor, and the review suggests that the guest rooms were in the annexe so itā€™s already converted to be stayed in. Sheā€™s such a fibber and twisting the narrative to fool her followers, letā€™s just hope her parents do their own reno and keep her tacky bodge job mits off the annexe.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tbh the house has some land and annexe but it doesnā€™t seem as if itā€™s particularly old, more like an 80ā€™s copy of an old house if that makes sense? No real original features and a lot of artex šŸ˜‚ and orange pine. The kids bedrooms look fairly small considering sheā€™s supposedly upscaled. She has gone in with parents yet has a limited budget which makes no sense at all. Itā€™s all going to look like a bodge lodge.

Reactions: 13
Drove past their new house this morning, hadnā€™t realised you can see the whole house frontage from the A road, def some activity going on today saw vans and her Mum from the roadside! For those who have commented about being really rural itā€™s not really, itā€™s a 10 minute drive from Taunton town centre and 15 minutes from Bridgwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she took Elsa to see the beloved horse, why would you do that? Talk about rubbing salt in the wound! I wonder what reason she gave the kids for leaving everything theyā€™ve ever known behind? Selfish doesnā€™t even come close.

And she took Elsa to see the beloved horse, why would you do that? Talk about rubbing salt in the wound! I wonder what reason she gave the kids for leaving everything theyā€™ve ever known behind? Selfish doesnā€™t even come close.
She has probably promised Elsa her very own pony that they will keep on land at the house. Poor Rory will get a slug if heā€™s lucky

• Haha
Remember the van they bought, and spent lots of time refitting because theyā€™re going to do lots of camping trips? They went, once, ONCE and realized itā€™s not for them. So she sold it not even a year out.

I think itā€™s going to be the same here - only in a more expensive basis. She will realize after a year or couple of years that country life is not for them, find it more isolating than sheā€™s used to, very expensive to maintain the house and land and probably will be even harder to find clients for her limited ā€œdesign bizā€. Mark my words - sheā€™ll be yearning to relocate again.

For a 31yo sheā€™s so immature and impulsive. She has no experience about what life is in general except that revolving around the ā€˜gram which we know is 95% fake!

Reactions: 19
Remember the van they bought, and spent lots of time refitting because theyā€™re going to do lots of camping trips? They went, once, ONCE and realized itā€™s not for them. So she sold it not even a year out.

I think itā€™s going to be the same here - only in a more expensive basis. She will realize after a year or couple of years that country life is not for them, find it more isolating than sheā€™s used to, very expensive to maintain the house and land and probably will be even harder to find clients for her limited ā€œdesign bizā€. Mark my words - sheā€™ll be yearning to relocate again.

For a 31yo sheā€™s so immature and impulsive. She has no experience about what life is in general except that revolving around the ā€˜gram which we know is 95% fake!
I think a lot of the immaturity is to do with the fact sheā€™s lived in mumsies pocket and never had to do anything for herself! So that will never change now theyā€™ve gone one step further and actually bought a house together šŸ¤£
And considering itā€™s the gram thatā€™s most likely given her all of her mental health struggles you think sheā€™d bin it off, but oh no, itā€™s like her drug and basically rules her life. How sad to live your life dictated to by an app!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.