The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she drag out her ssssss? Hi guysssssss, I’m replacing the lightssssss with thessssssse. Argh. Irritating AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, that downstairs toilet door frame / wall could have been a disaster.
Why doesn’t she get these things checked first? Surely it’s better to knock down the first door / doorway and open up whatever room that leads to rather than having an “extra long” walkway to the WC?

And another leak in the ceiling - why doesn’t she fix that first and get everything else checked before hacking away at walls and tiles that’s all just cosmetic?

She is an actual bull in a China shop - and once again Hillbilly Joe comes to the rescue with the wall…. Working from home, or shirking from home?
Hillbilly Joe hahaha bleeping hell that made me LOL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that toilet not the same as the one she’s replacing? It looks almost identical 😂

Reactions: 11
She literally had no idea about gardens does she? I mean I'm not an expert at all but I know it's definitely the wrong time to trim bushes with an electric trimmer 🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor birds

Reactions: 10
Also notice how she always has outside stories muted .. it’s because of the traffic noise!!
I notice this everytime., main road and motorway traffic are not the countryside pile dream she’s trying to sell!

Reactions: 9
It just makes you realise how much of social media is smoke and mirrors. The sweeping videos of houses. How much every day is behind the camera 😂

It just makes you realise how much of social media is smoke and mirrors. The sweeping videos of houses. How much every day is behind the camera 😂
I meant every day shite. Believe it or not I was mopping my floors and typed that in a hurry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Considering she has the attention span of a gnat, the level of upkeep a garden that size needs is going to wear really thin, really quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll probably just get her mum to do it in future 😂😂 yesterdays downstairs toilet stories were defo pre-records because today there's dry plaster in that room and new skirting 🙄🙄 wish she'd just say it's pre records otherwise some of her followers are going to think she genuinely turned that room round within a week which is bloody ridiculous, why lie?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.