The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her young daughter up in the digger sitting on some blokes knee, do they even know him? Even so, bit of a strange thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s got her young daughter up in the digger sitting on some blokes knee, do they even know him? Even so, bit of a strange thing to do.
Charlotte care about safeguarding her children?! It’s never happened before, so can’t imagine she’ll start now 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying so many windows, so little time. I mean what’s the hurry? Do a room at a time in your own pace. It’s not some insta race is it? Do it once, do it properly not this rush bodge job.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE

I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE?!
How the duck can she afford to keep horses? This is a woman who didn't insure a cat, and let her dog get fleas. Does she have any clue how much equine vet costs are?? Does she understand how responsible you have to be to keep horses. I'm flabbergasted here!

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell I know someone who lost a child when it fell out of a tractor and was killed by the wheels. Awful. Accidents happen, she seems totally irresponsible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE

I'm sorry did I read that correctly - they are building a STABLE?!
How the duck can she afford to keep horses? This is a woman who didn't insure a cat, and let her dog get fleas. Does she have any clue how much equine vet costs are?? Does she understand how responsible you have to be to keep horses. I'm flabbergasted here!
I'm really angry too! Neither her or her daughter have anywhere near enough riding experience to justify their own pony. Also where the f*ck is the money coming for the upkeep? Insurance costs aswell as food tack stable materials.... the list goes on. Plus its rare you keep one horse so they're likely to need a companion....

I'm unreasonably angry (and admittedly jealous) that this fat cow is such a spoilt entitled brat and is also raising her daughter to be the same.

Reactions: 13
I’m calling a BIG FAT BINGO!!!!! I said it months ago when there were whisperings of her putting the house up for sale. How she would move to a big detached house in the country with land and will get a horse for herself and a pony for Elsa. How bleeping predictable 😴😂

Ps I’m calling it now. Rory will get a slug, or a newt, or maybe even a tortoise if he’s really lucky 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m calling a BIG FAT BINGO!!!!! I said it months ago when there were whisperings of her putting the house up for sale. How she would move to a big detached house in the country with land and will get a horse for herself and a pony for Elsa. How bleeping predictable 😴😂

Ps I’m calling it now. Rory will get a slug, or a newt, or maybe even a tortoise if he’s really lucky 🙄
They have nowhere near enough land really for a horse and pony, even a pony by itself, there’s no room to rotate the grass and rest it like it should be, she has no clue how to look after horses correctly, she’s all about the imaged I’ve had horses all my life until my last one died at few years ago, my daughter (same age as Elsa) started showing interest last year and started lessons and we borrow my friends old pony a few times a week for her to learn how to care for him, she’s desperate for a pony and even though I know the ins and out of owning I have told her no, not until she’s at least high school age so she can show responsibility. They are basically just wanting the “country” image

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’ll build stables to rent out, I don’t think she’ll own a horse or pony herself, not that she’d ever admit it.

Reactions: 2
How are they affording all this? All on one middle management salary?
#ads #freebies #gifted

🙄🙄🙄 its unbelievable. She comes across like an adult Veruca Salt. I cant even believe Joe is quite happy to just move to the same plot of land as his inlaws.

Whatever Charlotte wants, Charlotte gets.

Reactions: 13
His offices are in Bournemouth I thought? How is he commuting? Or is he WFH full time?
He's WFH full time, and only has to go into the office occassionally. I just don't see how his salary is covering all these expenses, there's definetely been an influx of money from somewhere and I don't beleive that it's just from the house sale.

Reactions: 6
He's WFH full time, and only has to go into the office occassionally. I just don't see how his salary is covering all these expenses, there's definetely been an influx of money from somewhere and I don't beleive that it's just from the house sale.
Well I guess the parents contributed so there’s be money left over from the previous house.

What happens if they ever want to move again though. They’re all stuck together now as they’ve pooled their cash.

Reactions: 5
If I was his boss I’d be pretty miffed that his wife is showing him on her Insta most days doing DIY instead of the work he’s meant to be doing.
Even if he’s logging on to do it early in the morning and then later in the evening - you need to be available to deal with emails and calls in real time, not when it’s convenient for your wife.

I do wonder if he’s being honest and above board with them about everything. Or are they hoping that building stables will be a FT business so he can Jack work in? They don’t have the land to offer decent stables as a previous poster has stated. There will be more suitable offerings available locally that anyone with half a brain will opt for over Bodge Farm

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.