The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 loving the new stories about the “chooks” cringe and the dogs… oh hi Charlotte guessing your reading this.. just to let you know your fake posh bullsh*t doesn’t wash.

Reactions: 9
Princess gets the warm room and Rory out in the cold. What a surprise. Is she trolling us with this tit?!

Reactions: 18
The kids room are so tiny compared to what they had before!! Couldn't swing a 3 legged moggy in them now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And those tit tiny cupboards… When those kids are teenagers those rooms and storage won’t work.
And why is she so obsessed with telling us both the kids have ensuites ? Sorry, are we supposed to be envious?

Reactions: 13
Clearly the kids can't have drawers as by the time the bed and desks go in there won't be any room!

Reactions: 7
And why is she so obsessed with telling us both the kids have ensuites ? Sorry, are we supposed to be envious?
That’s what you get when you move into a former B&B 😉

My two kiddies have an en-suite each too and I tell you what, the novelty will soon wear off for her when she’s cleaning them and filling up their toiletries etc, you can imagine what little ones get up to in their own little bathrooms, unsupervised 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am loving the attention to detail.. top of the window is still glowing orange pine. Has the paint fumes got to her, those cupboards were awful.. just rammed them in that pokey cupboard and hope the door shuts..

enjoy “botching” the en-suite 😉

Reactions: 11
All I can see a complete rushed job and paint everywhere all on the door handles. Did she not bring the kids furniture from the old house. Golden child had a nice set of wardrobes etc now has plastic draws shoved in a tatty cupboard

Reactions: 10
My least favourite thing to clean is bathrooms, like hell would I want to add an extra two into the mix 😂 plus why would you give under 10s unlimited, unsupervised access to bathrooms? Did anyone else love to make potions in their sink when they were 6?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This house is a total rush job. Such a waste

Plastic draws!!!! Oh no charlotte. No no no get some class or at least save up and pretend you have

She had a fresh start and it's fucked already

Reactions: 15
That’s what you get when you move into a former B&B 😉

My two kiddies have an en-suite each too and I tell you what, the novelty will soon wear off for her when she’s cleaning them and filling up their toiletries etc, you can imagine what little ones get up to in their own little bathrooms, unsupervised 🙈
Couldn‘t agree more - my daughter has her own bathroom And most of the time it looks like a bomb has gone off in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s saying she doesn’t have time to paint the inside of the broom cupboard aka Elsa’s wardrobe…..time is literally what she has tons of!
Those bedrooms must be tiny if the kids have had to downsize to single beds and there’s not even room for proper bedroom furniture either.

Reactions: 6
Looks like Elsa will be getting a double bed but Rory has had to downsize 🙄 also “the kids don’t have drawers in their bedroom” yet she’s spent £175 on 3 crappy decorative trunks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.