The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who Charlotte thinks she’s fooling, but those are not her hands 🙄😂 I noticed her hands on her stories the other day and her fingers were short stubby little sausages, and the god awful woman stamp on her wrist was hard to miss too. what a sad desperate cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know who Charlotte thinks she’s fooling, but those are not her hands 🙄😂 I noticed her hands on her stories the other day and her fingers were short stubby little sausages, and the god awful woman stamp on her wrist was hard to miss too. what a sad desperate cow
It looks like it belongs on a mannequin. I don’t mean any offence by that, that’s what it reminds me of that’s all

Reactions: 4
Those hands don’t even look real 😳

Reactions: 2
Oh god the music, the gratitude ... do we have a whole summer of this to come?
She'll be eye bleeping the mirror in her creased striped shirt soon, telling us how she's eaten 300 calories in 3 days and then the worst content of all - Triangle Joe frolicking in the English channel in his wee shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god the music, the gratitude ... do we have a whole summer of this to come?
She'll be eye bleeping the mirror in her creased striped shirt soon, telling us how she's eaten 300 calories in 3 days and then the worst content of all - Triangle Joe frolicking in the English channel in his wee shorts.
Triangle Joe 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh do duck off Charlotte! The last person I’ll be taking advice from is you. And if I were you, I would be grateful that Joe is working because he’s funding your lifestyle While you sit on your fat hole and do sweet FA!

4755F631-4EBF-40BA-A661-D885B0A01F05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh here we go… lettuce leaves and sad pack lunches incoming……

Are we also really going to claim that as an oversized shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is absolutely nothing oversized about her shirt. Just the oversized body in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
based on her coffee stories that isn’t her. She needs to just post interiors and stop with the awful cleaning videos that seem to be all about getting some validation from strangers in her phone

Reactions: 3
Oh Charlotte you do love to set yourself up for these comments don’t you!!
if you weren’t such a smug prick people wouldn’t care what size you are but please there is nothing oversized about that shirt on you! In fact you look like a chubby sausage squeezed into a skin And I’m sure the shirt doesn’t effect your face and legs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not there for the house (really really not envious there) and def not there for the pets.
Its more that its so awful but I can't look away.

Question tho ... why does she need to focus on gratitude etc SO much. What is actually wrong with her life?
She doesn't have a proper job, she has the perfect child and the little turd (her words not mine), she has triangle-Joe, she has her home that made her, her many, many hairy pets ... what the duck is actually wrong with her life ?

Just get on with it and stop making such a fuss.

I do think this gratitude nonsense is such a insta-middle-class-wankery ... how many of us on planet normal have time for that level of bullshit in the mornings?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s desperate to present a certain life to her followers - it’s just another way to keep up with the other accounts who actually have money and try to project a lifestyle that she doesn’t really have. She only seems to go on amazing holidays if it’s heavily discounted thanks to other people (pretty sure a friend we now no longer hear about was an air hostess), the ponies would have been shared/rentals, it’s an older Range Rover, she’s never paying for the large items in the house (replace the rotten windows). A lot of her life is just at home, alone with her pets on Instagram. She’s buying the small accessories in Neptune, not the expensive furniture.
If she had any sense she’d get herself back out in a proper job and move the interior styling (she’s not a designer) to a hobby/part time offering.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is it every time she’s on a diet she blabs on about her food.
She needs to stop with the diet specific snacks and just eat a balanced diet and exercise portion control so it’s long term sustainable
Living on crackers will leave her craving

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop with the diet specific snacks and just eat a balanced diet and exercise portion control so it’s long term sustainable
This is why she can never maintain it. Losing weight eating less than 1200 calories might give you big losses but as soon as she stops the "diet" food it all goes back on and quickly too because her normal diet is such a contrast to when she is actually dieting. Eating more balanced the majority of the time would be much better in the long run.

Reactions: 5
THIS! It drives me mad - the way she preaches and talks about diet and body image is so messed up (how many times has she posted the pig emoji when saying she’s not on the diet etc, then she’s back on it so preaching that if we want inspiration we too could eat dry crackers and carrot batons).
A - for any other followers who are a similar size she’s just telling them they’re pigs too.
B - when will she realise that the binge / restrict cycles JUST AREN’T WORKING and to eat in moderation
C - I genuinely think if she got a job and had some focus and something to fill her days she’d be more fulfilled and the eating issue wouldn’t be such a problem. She’s clearly lonely and using videos of her cleaning her kitchen on Instagram to get validation.

I find the food she eats when on a diet/calorie controller sting interesting. Her portion sizes can often be huge or inappropriate for a midweek breakfast/lunch.

Reactions: 1
No one would care any kind of way about her weight but she is the one making an issue if it. She’s done this whole preachy story about being authentic and celebrating herself. Says she’s going to make a conscious effort to come on her stories and be authentic. Let’s not forget you make money from all this though, pretending, preaching, plugging, promoting, so it’s not that all that authentic is it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.