Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie718

I find it so annoying that companies are willing to just give products away for free when actually she could easily afford to purchase it herself. I doubt many people will actually click the link and purchase.
She got gifted the festoon lights after doing a story and tagging the company in it complaining that the old ones didn't work in the paddock aka garden. The only purpose of that story was for a freebie and shockingly 2 days later she has been gifted 2 new sets plus adapters.
Didn't include getting freebies in her daily gratitude 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve got Scintilla Tiles in my downstairs bathroom which is no bigger than the porch, less that £100 for the tiles and filling and that included taking out the toilet and sink to get a clean finish around them. The amount she’s spent on multiple different paints, varnish, the specially made stencil and time she might as well have just bought new tiles and had them laid or even attempted it herself because it’s a straight uncomplicated space.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Had to pop over for a look at those overalls 🙈 what the actual F 🤣
“what would my telly tubby name be”
Err how about twatty pratty?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Qwerty124

Was that a little fly or something minging stuck to the pump when Joe was putting the flavours in the milk? 🤢

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
So Joe is a meanie because he said no to goats. Maybe he’s just being sensible Charlotte, you know because you’ve not finished your reno, you’re manic and you don’t have enough land for the incoming horses let alone more livestock.

• Heart
Wow I've just google mapped where Taunton is and it's a long way from Christchurch! I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable moving my young family that far away from everything they've ever known 🤷‍♀️
Crying shame. Joe will have to find a new flower truck to pull up outside on Valentine’s Day 🤢

• Haha

Ellelalala

Chatty Member
I like sian she seems like a fantastic Mum. I'll never forget how patronising Charlotte was when she did the nursery for Sian. She made a big deal about the size of the room and that it was a rented house. I thinks she's always thought she was superior.
I suspect there's also some strain on their friendship due to Sian being more consistent with maintaining her weight-loss.

justabert

Noticed that there is no sound in those outside videos… so we can’t hear the main road or motorway 😜

• Haha

pinkelsie

I feel so sorry for Mungo! He’s not going to understand where his family are. She can’t possibly make excuses for leaving him. I get that he’s getting on a bit but he needs his security, poor thing 😢

• Sad

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Is there anything more boring that watching someone paint in time lapse 🙄 it’s boring when you have to paint yourself for god sake 😂

• Haha

Bob-bo-sunshine

All this 'lost my sparkle and now it is back' is actually just complete crap, she is attempting to drive up engagement prior to the secretive house move so she can get lots of free stuff... the 'spark' isn't back, it's ultimate 'smug' ready to show us the country manor style house with stables she has convinced her mum to buy with her.

ccccc

Chatty Member
That bs international woman's day post was such a pile of disingenuous influencer twaddle, it nearly made me throw up. Do grown women really speak like that? Leaving sparkle and fixing each other’s crowns? Meanwhile there’s a fucking war going on.

And even worse are the comments underneath. “We are blessed to have such a lovely lady like you on the gram.” Do one Jane.

Pivot

VIP Member
See she’s trying to flog the Neptune coffee table for £500 and has included a screenshot of the coffee table on the Neptune website, now I might be wrong but I’m sure she bought it off the Neptune outlet section for pretty much the same price as she’s trying to sell it for but with scratches included 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did, cheeky cow. I've just looked back and she got it on the outlet page for £485! She's unbelievable. Also funny reading all the posts from that time saying how it didn't fit in with her room at all. Funny its only taken her 18 months to realise 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Trace

VIP Member
The money spent on chickens etc she could’ve got the ceiling skimmed or a centre light fitting put in. Imagine her rocking up to a ‘design clients’ and they have an artex ceiling and slobbery tongue says ‘that’s ok I’ll send triangle joe to scrape it off no one will ever know with the right insta lighting.!
The chickens could of just waited in general shes palmed one pet off to get more!