Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS _______ UP.

Okay it is now official.....Tim and Ella, have absolutely no shame. They are fully living off the backs of these children, while spending the money from the sale of the children's time, image, or activities ON THEMSELVES. And it seems they don't care to what people might think about what they are doing with the money their children are earning. These kids are generating the income to feed, clothe, house, educate, themselves AND pay for their parents WANTS (ie Impulse purchases) yes wants not needs!

Tim and Ella's expenditures on themselves in 2021.

Ella
-1 Apple Watch - $1000
-1 pair of Louis Vuitton Shoes - $745
-1 Louis Vuitton Handbag - $850
-1 Valentino Handbag - $300+
-1 Tiffany Necklace - $450
-1 set of Tiffany Ear rings - $450
- 3 Designer Dresses - $300+? (For birthday celebrations)

Tim
-BMW 4-Series Coupe - $45,000
-15 Topperz Collectable Sport Caps = $500-800
-Lous iVuiton (Ombre Nomad) 3.4 oz bottle of Mans Fragrance - $360
-10 US Sport Jerseys - $1000 ($99 each)
-Tuxedo - $200? (For birthday celebrations)

Penthouse Hotel Rental - $400 per night for Tims Birthday
Luxury Hotel Rental $200 per night for Ella's Birthday
______

This list of expenditures says a lot about Tim and Ella's priorities when it comes to their children.
Like I said....You Can't make this stuff up! This man bought himself a BMW 4 series 4 door sport coupe. This car has a minimum retail price of $45,000. Now keep in mind that there 8 people (soon to be 9) in this family, with at least 3 of the children requiring child safety car seats.
The Grimwades use to own a van. They traded their old van for 2 smaller cars, one of which is Tims new BMW. So now when they go anywhere they HAVE to take both cars. WHY would a Father with 7 children buy himself an expensive sports car and FAIL to first invest in at least one vehicle that can transport his WHOLE family? Again,,, this tells you what his priorities are.

The Christmas gifts given to the children cost LESS THAN $1000; and that is only if they paid the retail price for the Nike gear. If they got the Nike gear at a discount or free, I would venture to say they spent less then $500 on the clothing gifts for those 6 kids.

Seems like these two have a serious problem defining wants and needs when it comes to themselves. But it seems when it comes to the children, if the kids want something (let's see maybe ...like a toy for Christmas?) they better be able to prove they need it.

_________

• Angry
Reactions: 26
EPIC HYPOCRISY!
So Tim and Ella DO NOT want the girls to be obsessed with their appearance? But these parents have now made the girls WHOLE LIFE about looks!! Almost every vlog with the girls involves hair, shopping, dressing up. Ella & Tim have even enrolled the girls in a MODELING agency...right...so Ella its not about appearance? Every message they send to those girls tells them its ALL about their looks. What other hobbies skills, talents do the girls have or are be nurtured and developed, besides their appearance? Dancing showing their bellies on Tik Tok is not a skill.

This latest video with Tim's Father is just cringe. They've made a series out of one little innocent comment Harper made. Ella knows she was wrong so she recruited Tim's Dad to validate her treatment of Harper, by trying to make it into a discussion about race.
The fact is Ella's lecture to Harper was uncalled for. Ella insinuated that Harper was saying she wanted longer hair to be white and was not accepting herself as she was created. Yet Harper knows she ALREADY has long straight flowing hair. Harper was clearly talking about the length of Repunzels hair, and that she wanted to TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

If anyone has issues accepting themselves as they are, its Ella.
>>>> She is a shapeshifter when it comes to her appearance, ESPECIALLY HER HAIR!
IN 2021 ELLA CHANGED HER HAIRSTYLE AT LEAST 15 TIMES! Now, I am not saying a woman can't change her appearance every now and then... BUT COME ON!! And she has the nerve to lecture Harper about self love, "accepting what God gave you!" REALLY???

Here are some facts to ponder as to whether Ella loves herself....You be the judge..

ELLA'S 2021 HAIR JOURNEY - .

- January 2021 WHITE HAIR - Ella dyes her hair white at the end of December 2020 and styles it smoothed down and flat and starts 2021 with this white slick back hair style.
-January 2021 - BLOND HIGHLIGHTS - Ella dyes hair again adding blond highlights and styles it in small beady curls.
-February 2021 - BLEACHED BLOND - Ella dyes her FULL head of hair a honey blond color, styles it into a short 1/2 afro.
-February 2021 - RAINBOW HAIR - Ella dyes her hair RAINBOW colors. Pinks,purples, blues, reds, orange... (She looks like a clown..)
-February 2021 - DARK PLUM PURPLE - Ella again dyes her hair in February a dark plum purple.. guess to get rid of the rainbow...
-March 2021 - BRAID EXTENSIONS - Ella has long (24 inch) black and white hair extensions added to her hair and then braided.
-April 2021- CARDI B WEAVE- Ella goes to hairdresser and gets a long straight hair rainbow wig/weave to look like CARDI B.
-May 2021 - WHITE WEAVE - Ella's Cardi B wig has lost its rainbow colors color and now is just long white hair.
-June 2021 - BLACK HAIR PIECE- Ella is seen at a mall with a long flowing BLACK hair piece/wig the texture of Harper & Hallies hair.
-June 2021-WHITE BRAID EXTENSIONS -Ella sits 8 hours to get nearly 30 inches of white & black hair extensions braided onto her head.
-July 20221 - NATURAL BLACK HAIR - Ella returns to her natural dark brown hair which is only about 2 inches long worn in short twists
(To me this style looks fantastic on Ella!)
-August 2021 - WHITE BRAID EXTENSIONS - Ella for some reason goes back to the long white and black braid extensions.
-September/November 2021-NATURAL HAIR - Ella returns to her natural dark brown hair which is only about 2 inches long worn in short twists.
-December 2021 - CHEMICAL RELAXER - Ella STRAIGHTENS her short natural hair using a chemical relaxer.

Like I said, sure a woman can change her look. But , seriously, what 35 year old woman with 6 kid under the age of 11 has the time or the energy to change their hair with the frequency Ella does? At what point is this an obsession with looks or an issue with poor self-esteem?

Ella just outed herself when it comes to lacking self-love. Based on what Ella said to Harper we can only assume that ELLA'S desire to
"Try something different" EVERY MONTH, is an OBSESSION with LOOKS or a level of DISSATISFACTION as Ella says with "what God gave you."
Harper did not deserve that lecture.
Ella needs to do some serious self reflection as to what her own behavior is teaching those girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

zzeroes

I've had to pause halfway through their latest video just to come and say how much Heze seems to be struggling in it. Nodding in all the right places, but his face says it all.

They've clearly tried it address it by saying it's that he just wanted to see Reu train and ended up roped into the whole day, but I think there's more to it than that. He commented on the size of the houses, and it must be pretty depressing to walk around looking to see which pokey room you're going to be sharing with your 3-year-old brother when you've politely asked for a bit of privacy and been denied it so someone can 'keep an eye' on you, when by all accounts you're a very responsible kid who does and says whatever nonsense your parents ask of you.

Him and Hosanna in particular just make me feel sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

sassylash

VIP Member
did anyone see in the last vlog tim saying “me and my wife are gonna make use of this bathroom later, don’t worry she’s already pregnant” in front of the children.. but they don’t **want them going to school where they could be influenced by others ??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Gomo

Chatty Member
You know what? I would really like to see the vlog 'grimwades go to Jamaica!!!' It would be fun to see Tim wonk wonking it up with locals and heze getting beat with a shoe because he was kicking a ball in someone's house or store. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cherry B

Guys, when did you first notice something wasn't quite right with this family?
Didn't like this video. Tim could've gotten at least a part-time job or something until YouTube became more lucrative for them. Instead they chose to beg subscribers for money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Esmae-Chenai

I really hope they don't have the cheek to throw a babyshower. They have 6 kids already. People shouldn't have to keep buying them gifts for babies when they have no intention of stopping. I'm sure these people have bought them gifts already at the 6 other babyshowers she had. It's a big finance to put on people that might not have much. Things are getting expensive these days. Peoples pockets have been hit by covid. But selfish scroungers Don't care.

Absolutely disgusting that people were running round the babyshower upset that it was a girl, and saying they want a boy. How will the baby feel when she's older and sees people were disappointed about her. And what about the people watching that can't get pregnant or lost children. The whole things is vile

• Angry

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on here in a while or watched their videos but after yesterday’s one I now remember why, Tim is the biggest creep ever and I defo get abusive vibes too. How can you be a leader of a home when you don’t go out and graft and you use your children as cash cows.

Please watch around 19.30 in the video, Halle starts playing with the end of her hair.. watch the way Tim looks weirdly at her for a few seconds before he goes “ is your hair alright” and Halle then responds very quickly “ sorry” and flicks it back. If that isn’t weird then I dunno what is.
Them kids especially Halle move so on edge around him you can just tell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Why is it such a chore to find a new house? While it is admittedly a stressful process… What a blessing to be in the position to look for a home! I’ve watched other YouTubers shop for homes and they didn’t make it seem like such a hardship. For everyone else (including myself) it was an exciting time in their lives.
Tim says that he and Heze would rather be working hard than looking at houses. Why must Heze at 11 years old be encouraged to work 24/7 when neither of his parents do (especially Tim)? It’s like he’s trying to play a Jedi mind trick on us by constantly saying that he’s a hard worker, as if that will make us believe it. 😒
By the way I’m an American as well and although they seem to be pandering to an American audience (even wearing a UCLA shirt today) it’s the Christian audience that they play to most of all. Despite the fact that they don’t attend church, the man of the house has no job to support his family and the grace before a meal (with the loud hand clap) is their only nod to a Christian activity. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Both Tim and Ella are the biggest dickheads.

They are teaching their kids that moving to be bigger house isn't a necessity but a want.
I can't stand these dumbasses I swear to you.

But let me guess having a 7th child is a need not a want? I can't stand both of them.
LOL you better believe “Hello Money” aka Halo Monet is a need. Dim and Hella may want to stop producing kids but they really need those babies. Can’t wait for the video about how she can’t tie her tubes and Dim can’t get a vasectomy due to “fill in any reason”, it will be BS anyway. After which they will produce the follow up video, “We found the 8th Wonder” the story of how Hella tripped in the new house while wearing designer stilettos and 29 pounds of fake hair because the girls didn’t wax the floors properly and fell on to Dim’s p3nis and now she’s preggers again.

• Haha

StrattyNeet

Let’s cut the crap people. Tim and Ella are hideous no clue preachy patronising sexist brainwashing parents. Who have locked into the interests of their core audience and cynically and relentlessly gone after followers. Tim does zilch. Ella does what she likes to do. Which doesn’t include educating her brood. The kids are odd. Like stage school robots. Polite, well spoken and well drilled. I’m not sure how different their brand is in the scheme of things in the world of social media. An insular interracial couple with loads of kids. I did find the discussing about food interesting. I can only conclude that they may eat more food from Jamaica because Ella does all the cooking and that is her heritage and is the type of cuisine she is confident cooking. IMO it’s just food. She could just as easily cook Middle Eastern food. But what we can all agree on is that Tim is a massive bell end. With no redeeming qualities. He I suspect is the reason why they haven’t made as much money as they could. He just can’t get out of his own way. I have yet to read a favourable comment about him. He is a man who is limited by his lack of imagination. The family never engage in the most basic off activities like going out. The content is -as I’ve previously said-as lazy as Tim. He is -sadly- the self appointed brains of the outfit. With that said none of us should be surprised by what has now become the Grimwade Cult.

• Heart
Who else caught Ella saying that she of excited to have seven kids so one day they’ll all take care of her? Interesting when she and Tim don’t take care of their parents. To the contrary, the parents take care of them, providing them with a free home and childcare.

Ella in this recent video, with her fancy white outfit and ghetto long nails, and the way she talks in a high pitched manner, I get the feeling she fancies herself a Kardashian. She is repulsive, using her kids for money and fame. I am really mind boggled at them putting Harper in an NHS ad when they smeared the NHS in another video. They are pigs.

i am an American and let me tell you, they might be catering to Americans but they haven’t got me fooled anymore. I feel so foolish how much they did have me fooled. I can still remember them shouting me out in videos as I was one of their first subscribers and they would even message me on Instagram, acting like such appreciative people that they had viewers. I guess it has always been an act. I hope someone reports them to authorities for child labor violations. Imagine if Tim needed to get a real job in place of this grift they have going on?

Reactions: 20

rhondakaren

So it was Halle's idea trampolining cos she wanted to do something fun, which indicates the kids 'DON'T do anything fun,'.😞
It was OUR idea! They read the comments here and do whatever is discussed here, he only said it was Halle’s idea because we dragged him through the mud for his controlling abusive ways and for what he did to Halle the other day. Since the kids have no friends,and are limited to what they watch on television and do not go to school I doubt Halle suggested a trampoline park. They are liars and are not very smart so whenever they open their mouths they are usually lying.

So it was Halle's idea trampolining cos she wanted to do something fun, which indicates the kids 'DON'T do anything fun,'.😞
Also let’s not forget the kids when swimming for the first time the other day only because Heze felt left out amongst his friends at the academy because they can all swim except for him, i bet after that one time they never went back. They’d rather spend money on expensive clothes, shoes and pocketbooks instead of spending it on the kids. These parents are the worst on social media especially when it comes to the way they deprive their kids of getting a good solid education. The loser dad said the other day he never uses anything he learned at school in his life right now so education is overrated, so he pimps out the kids to make money then spends it on himself and the wife and beg companies for freebies for the kids. He has no job,never did but continues to produce children expecting total strangers on the internet to fully take care of them. Don’t know what the wife saw in him because when choosing a mate you should look for a provider especially if you want a big family. He’s even lazy on social media, does a mediocre job of editing and literally does nothing to grow his followings because he’s simply a lazy bum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ms Shenanigans

I'm just gonna jump on here Real quick. I haven't watched any of the vlogs over the past couple of weeks as I can't bring myself to! But I read on here something about Tim saying the more famous you get the more haters you get or something to that effect.

I thought about what he said and realised how delusional, self serving and ever so lazy this man Is! Take a look around you Tim for one, we are not haters. There are teachers social workers councillors nurses and other people who work with children on this Site! We are concerned about the way you treat your children and as for people saying Rue looks like he has had the stuffing knocked out of Him take heed!

Don't try and fool us or get one over on us just because you think we are haters. And Two, other families do not get a whole thread dedicated to them yet they are far more "famous" than you. Do you and your wife not understand that nobody is hating or jealous! You are actually embarrassing yourselves and your families. Your beautiful children are like robots and look miserable waiting for their next instruction. Other children on You Tube do not look like this. Which is why I for one will continue to speak about them and on behalf of them.

Tim and Ella you have been caught Out! If you don't like what we are saying do Better and be Better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I’m guessing the girls were never allowed dolls or Barbies. Can you imagine the lecture if they said they wanted a Barbie

Poor Harper. As one of the comments said- she’s smarter than all of them and that’s their problem with her.She has her own mind

• Sad

zzeroes

I also noticed how they quickly jumped on Reu being so excited to share with Heze again and saying he loves Heze by saying "That's how brothers should be!" - in other words, "If you don't want to share a room with Reu it'll break his little heart, don't you love him? Don't you want to be a good brother?"

Heze should be first in line for his own room because 1) he's the oldest, 2) the age gap between him and the sibling he's sharing with is the largest, and 3) he's being raised to be such a people-pleaser and yet has deemed it important enough to make the request. They're just being raised to believe that their opinions and wishes don't matter.

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
In their new vlog wot a shithole of a house, rather than Ella getting her nails done why not organise the bags of washing or ironing or wotever is in those bags of crap in the background.
I would be so ashamed to show viewers my house like that, have they no pride, or is it a case Hosanna hasn't got round to doing it yet.